write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i've been cleaning and texting peoples and pesterin' peoples on da phone and using a telemarketer repellent on telemarketers.....

how 'bout chu'?
4chsmu1.gif

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...well I have to be honest here and say horses and goblins don't get on too well..." ventured the goblin, adding "...where my parents thought it would be a jolly good thing if at some an all too tender age I learned how or to ride a horse then, or maybe they trying to kill me instead, who knows then, nonetheless the result was somewhat similar in that the instructor had some square mound he kept calling "the salisbury plain" though as any goblin will just tell you it was in fact an english verson of the great pyramid at gaza, purposely designed to rolls goblins backward while going up and forwards when coming down, and thus horse riding, along with rugby and gladiatorial contests too, have become something of a spectator sport for me, fit for only the bravest ones amongst us...", but at least the goblin had tried to relate upon a topic that he knew absolutely nothing about, adding "...um..., just let me know when you want to start talking about stalagmites and stalactites..."

ba4713d47c363d4ad756680ce4f0136b.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, another writer's forum, the "do the moderators even check the threads anymore" thread

I've noticed one thing out of all the times I have used the forums(with the exception of this part of the forum), there are almost always ADS ON THE ENTIRE FLIPPITYMCFLOPPALOPMCBURGERFLAP FORUM). Now, it's good to know that there are people who are making fine quality sofas and state of the art glasses, but seriously; WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?
"...no, it's just the moderators in their wisdom have given up on the writertypes per se, and have gone over to the dark side instead throwing in their lot with spambots now..." ventured the goblin, hoping that this explanation eased any misunderstandings here, before adding "...of course, all this might sound odd at first, but then one only has to remember that over the years the posts by the spambots have evolved enormously, whereas alas the same can not be said of the writertypes here, thus it is to this forward looking attitude of the administration of xxxxx forum that we now have this wondrous opportunity, and at no extra cost too, to witness first hand the onward advancement of spam in our age.

0c567f765d5aaede661760e28aed96199f1a5fc48fbcca36e5d887f73eb8db40.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"...just that the spam is a benchmark telling you in its way that your posts are not forthcoming.." replied the goblin who simply pressed the edit button to any thread he had posted on to place that thread back up at the top on the list in the subsection, then continuing "...and where if no one has any posts then rightly the spambot reigns supreme in our absence for our negligence I guess...", the day seemed like any other, but why hadn't anyone in the media mentioned the shutdown of the nyse stock exchange for four hours on the 8th july when and where stocks were plummeting uncontrollably in china, while outside and because of the fact that the news had played its lullaby to the viewers, things were just as they were before, but the EU was hampty dumpty still, whereupon the goblin just smiled, repeating his line again saying "...the news is not in the news, the news is in that gray area you suspected all along to be just outside that comfort zone they offered as your news now..."

4e598c52606bf1282014fcfd2b7108fe.jpeg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

Hello Im 21 years old and I love to write. But it's been a long time from last time I wrote anything. I'm getting back into my writing now and really want to work on a book. Only thing is I have no clue where to start. If anyone has any Ideas for a book I would be very greatful. Thank you.

"...naah, ideas will come of themselves to you but why not converse with me while you're thinking things out.." suggested the goblin casually before adding "...just see if you can get them reading your posts first I mean, where surely once you've mastered the pull of the post then you can then go on to bigger and better things perhaps, like pulling them towards that future book of yours...", and thus the goblin was presenting a compromise of sorts, one where xxxxx would still get to write and write and write, while being read too, only that his future readers who would be those posters around him till that point there, after which the book could be tackled, adding "...just more forums that stars in the night's sky, meaning all those readers to entice where all you have to do is just become known by your posts, good luck now, where I'll be here if you should you care to chat with me..."

a23ed746e684538ec697bc73d4ab654c.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

been going fine. you?

"...good I suppose, I've made many posts since we last spoke though always in reply to someone somewhere, that's the way I write then I write for that rapport then, that sense of audience and feeling of deadline too, I don't change it seems..." replied the goblin adding "...some places threw me out while some others just weren't for me, but most places ticked me over, no I'm the first to admit I'm selfish here but to me each forum is like a venue where I need to play to the crowd or else I sleep till someone shows up and engages me..."

f3101e08d275914d51653f9ed8322a4f.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...me too..." went the goblin who had first gotten this thread as somehow deleted then, adding "...been doing a lot of posts too so keep me company now, as ours is to witness still...")

repost from elsewhere

I post at a lot of liberal sites. they're all koolaid drinkers. They suck it up verbatim.

"...well, I'm afraid that america is fast running out of koolaid at this point where they will just have to settle for sobrietea instead now..." sighed the goblin wondering if the voters really made any difference to the outcome, before adding "...15trillion dollars debt, equivalent to the rest of the world's debt combined together...", just that the road to proxy war seemed ever paved in debt then

166626d55ef9270371dcdc4265f2e65a.jpg

Reactions: Trailltrader
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

well it is a distraction to focus you on anything but the real issues

"...which is why I suspect this internet to be their undoing..." replied the goblin, adding "...where it's not that this intenet offers the any truth either, only that it allows people to openly question the media's interpretation of current events thus allowing them to become their own journalists...", in fact, the goblin suspected that most journalists were at least perturbed if not actually angry about being unable to reach the general public with their views, where forumland was as amateur as it was minor perhaps, but still it held one advantage over standard media, smiling "...being that we are all equal here where logic wins out through a plurality of questions raised, which doesn't mean that these conjectures towards those question are correct in themselves, no, only that one has more questions to go upon in one's own journalistic way..."

ca5dbc00b64f97e4e2c926792606c791.jpeg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the return of the zombie queen

Bounces into the highly intelligent discourse "singing" loudly and generally being disruptive....

"...and I wouldn't have it otherwise..." smiled the goblin tilting his cap and remembering the zombie queen for her antics, adding "...you are still wicked I hope, beautifully wicked even, I mean anything less would be so unbecoming of you now...", as if time could change anything on the internet, where the goblin was as he was then, and how he will be too, adding "...years from now I'll still be here just as I ever am now, or not at all then, dailylife is what it makes of you perhaps forumland is what you make of it..."

d756b10f0afd4334ee77cb36ddda17f2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
repost from elsewhere

"...well I have to be honest here and say horses and goblins don't get on too well..." ventured the goblin, adding "...where my parents thought it would be a jolly good thing if at some an all too tender age I learned how or to ride a horse then, or maybe they trying to kill me instead, who knows then, nonetheless the result was somewhat similar in that the instructor had some square mound he kept calling "the salisbury plain" though as any goblin will just tell you it was in fact an english verson of the great pyramid at gaza, purposely designed to rolls goblins backward while going up and forwards when coming down, and thus horse riding, along with rugby and gladiatorial contests too, have become something of a spectator sport for me, fit for only the bravest ones amongst us...", but at least the goblin had tried to relate upon a topic that he knew absolutely nothing about, adding "...um..., just let me know when you want to start talking about stalagmites and stalactites..."

ba4713d47c363d4ad756680ce4f0136b.jpg

i love horses....finally learned that you just have to take control cuz they knows if yer skeered or not....

and anyways, after dealing with horrors of peoples, havin' authority with a horse came pretty easy...

that pictures's from the movie "War Horse", isn't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
repost from elsewhere, another writer's forum, the "do the moderators even check the threads anymore" thread

"...no, it's just the moderators in their wisdom have given up on the writertypes per se, and have gone over to the dark side instead throwing in their lot with spambots now..." ventured the goblin, hoping that this explanation eased any misunderstandings here, before adding "...of course, all this might sound odd at first, but then one only has to remember that over the years the posts by the spambots have evolved enormously, whereas alas the same can not be said of the writertypes here, thus it is to this forward looking attitude of the administration of xxxxx forum that we now have this wondrous opportunity, and at no extra cost too, to witness first hand the onward advancement of spam in our age.

0c567f765d5aaede661760e28aed96199f1a5fc48fbcca36e5d887f73eb8db40.jpg

LOL! Spambots, eh? Yay fer progress, mon

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"...just that the spam is a benchmark telling you in its way that your posts are not forthcoming.." replied the goblin who simply pressed the edit button to any thread he had posted on to place that thread back up at the top on the list in the subsection, then continuing "...and where if no one has any posts then rightly the spambot reigns supreme in our absence for our negligence I guess...", the day seemed like any other, but why hadn't anyone in the media mentioned the shutdown of the nyse stock exchange for four hours on the 8th july when and where stocks were plummeting uncontrollably in china, while outside and because of the fact that the news had played its lullaby to the viewers, things were just as they were before, but the EU was hampty dumpty still, whereupon the goblin just smiled, repeating his line again saying "...the news is not in the news, the news is in that gray area you suspected all along to be just outside that comfort zone they offered as your news now..."

4e598c52606bf1282014fcfd2b7108fe.jpeg

why indeed. LOL!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:
...well, NOW we've lost Trailtrader it seems LOL!

Yes, as a mater of fact you did! I'm in and out- I don't like the new format and I've gotten lost quite a bit

i've had some adventures with this format myself and gotten lost many times, still do....

Good to see you posting :D

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
("...me too..." went the goblin who had first gotten this thread as somehow deleted then, adding "...been doing a lot of posts too so keep me company now, as ours is to witness still...")

repost from elsewhere

"...well, I'm afraid that america is fast running out of koolaid at this point where they will just have to settle for sobrietea instead now..." sighed the goblin wondering if the voters really made any difference to the outcome, before adding "...15trillion dollars debt, equivalent to the rest of the world's debt combined together...", just that the road to proxy war seemed ever paved in debt then

166626d55ef9270371dcdc4265f2e65a.jpg

there are no words to express or explain the America that once was....

but gone now....

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...ah, I like you now..." went the goblin thanking the king of queens then realizing that it was brinny instead, adding "...it's great to posting between the christian's forum one moment and the goth's forum the next, just hard to remember which is which though...")

repost from elsewhere, the goth's forum, chatting with the zombie queen once more

Horribly wicked my goblin friend, I like nothing more than a nice drink of Hobgoblin blood...hehehehehe Skips gaily through the dark dusty halls of the goblin king looking for a nice tasty morsel....
"....ah, you have such very good taste in choice of morsels then..." smiled the goblin somewhat taken aback at seeing the zombie queen still here after all these years, and only too willing to oblige her further, after all had he not previously stated that posts were the lifeblood of any forum where those who don't reflect in post are like vampires depended upon the blood of others here , but that those years back, so now there was fox and the zombie queen, smiling "...all the blood you could ever wish for my queen, promise or am not who I am then, nor what I am by it..."

89481a9705f3e681ac5f40dcc4da0a15.jpg

Upvote 0