Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
it would be. I'm not sure that i have the physical strength to do it right now, though.
there are days when i find it tough enough just to be in here.

but i promise that when i'm not so worn out, I will seriously consider doing just that.
I know how vitally important it is to get the truth out there to as many people as we can
and I'm glad that GT is there as a means for doing just that. :oldthumbsup: :oldthumbsup: :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes it would. As long as we were alerted that there is a debate going on because some of us don't go there regularly so we'd never know. We should have a thread posted in obob that says DEBATE ALERT with a link that way we know. Internal communication and code alerts. Maybe in Latin. :D

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,251,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Statement if most obob members went into all posts G T an got each others backs to desecrate all the myths of Catholicism?
I find that after spending too much time there I need to wash, sometimes to confess. It might be an even better witness, I sometimes think, to totally TOTALLY ignore that quagmire and wait until a truly curious person asks a question here. I go back and forth. Right now I'm really down on GT as I have spent some time recently trying to correct some really crazy ideas in a thread there, to no apparent avail. It feels like pearls before swine. Just saying. Where I'm at right now.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I have no interest. Leave them to themselves.

Agreed.
G T is about debating not dialogue.
Debate is barricading oneself while dialogue seek to understand one another and grow in understanding of others.

Due to the nature of G T I have absolutely no interest in spending any time in that particular subforum.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,251,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Due to the nature of G T I have absolutely no interest in spending any time in that particular subforum.
I'm beginning to think the same thing. There is no dialogue there, or it's totally invisible to me.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I find that after spending too much time there I need to wash, sometimes to confess. It might be an even better witness, I sometimes think, to totally TOTALLY ignore that quagmire and wait until a truly curious person asks a question here. I go back and forth. Right now I'm really down on GT as I have spent some time recently trying to correct some really crazy ideas in a thread there, to no apparent avail. It feels like pearls before swine. Just saying. Where I'm at right now.

i hear you. i feel the same way about OBOB sometimes.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Agreed.
G T is about debating not dialogue.
Debate is barricading oneself while dialogue seek to understand one another and grow in understanding of others.

and OBOB is getting to be the same way.:oops:

Upvote 0