Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited by a moderator:

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
46c685545ba09f8a8427cda1ad6a830a.jpg

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Being a woman of the Word does not mean you will be perfect at all times. You may make mistakes, have moments of doubt, and you may even lack faith in God. Times of pressure may try to knock you down. But a woman of the Word is determined to live a life filled with Christ.
Even in those moments of failure.
Even in those moments of doubt.
Even in those moments where it seems like God is out of reach.
She gets up with determination and strives to overcome every obstacle and pursues to be obedient to God’s Word. She is a virtuous woman; set apart for God. She may not have it all together, but she has all she needs in Christ.
Some of the greatest examples of a godly woman are found in the Bible.
Strive to be like a woman of the Bible and not a woman of the world.

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't matter who loves you and who doesn't. It doesn't matter if a million people know your name or if nobody knows your name. It doesn't matter if you live your life in the spotlight or in the background. It doesn't matter what value the world gives you or doesn’t give you. God calls you priceless. He deems you worthy. And He knows YOU by name. At the end of the day that is all that really matters. You are known and you are loved by the creator of this world. Find your worth in Him and not in the people around you.

10988480_919050681459917_1992408245411141111_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don’t forget that there is an unseen enemy of your soul who will try to cause you to stumble, so let Me be your eyes when you cannot see.

And remember, “Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). I am He that is in you. I am the one who fights for you. Even when you feel like you are in the middle of a war, the battle is not yours—it is Mine. So let Me open your eyes of faith, and you will see that the victory is won.

Love,
Your King who gives you sight

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mika2020

Feb 17, 2015
✟7,833.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Being a woman of the Word does not mean you will be perfect at all times. You may make mistakes, have moments of doubt, and you may even lack faith in God. Times of pressure may try to knock you down. But a woman of the Word is determined to live a life filled with Christ.
Even in those moments of failure.
Even in those moments of doubt.
Even in those moments where it seems like God is out of reach.
She gets up with determination and strives to overcome every obstacle and pursues to be obedient to God’s Word. She is a virtuous woman; set apart for God. She may not have it all together, but she has all she needs in Christ.
Some of the greatest examples of a godly woman are found in the Bible.
Strive to be like a woman of the Bible and not a woman of the world.
I want to thank you for posting this encouragement. I really need it a lot!!!:thumbsup: I'm new here and I want to grow spiritually. I know that a virtuous woman is a woman of strength in the Lord. Again I want to thank u Moriah

Upvote 0

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I say, "I can't."
You say, "You can do all things through Christ."
When I say, "I can't figure it out."
You say, "I will direct your steps."
Thank you Father for being my strength when I am weak.
Thank you Father for being my light, my umbrella, and shelter in the storm.
Thank you Father for being my way maker.
In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wiske

Ecce Ancilla
Aug 14, 2005
✟10,770.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello Shalico2007 and WannaWitness,

Sorry for my intrusion into this beautiful thread, but at the moment I have no other way to contact you.

I hope everything is OK with you, your sister and your family. Looking at your profile here, both you and your sister seem so low in spirits. Did something sad happen? I pray for you, that you may find peace of mind and strength.

Best wishes,
wiske

Upvote 0