Women of God: Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Needs to be Stickified! :yellowcard:

ha!

"Gentle but fierce"

I like that!! :thumbsup:

Great isn't ? (Not me)

I was talking to Mary about this recently and it's something I've struggled to figure out over the past year. You know, where we fit in as "the created for" WITH the "created to". We ARE made differently, but the spirit dwells just the same with each person and it's a FIERCE and passionate thing. We can be both at the same time. :thumbsup:

I reported this to be stickied, hopefully a mod will get it up there soon! Just wanted to say that you ladies rock, awesome to see y'all following God "fiercely," I love it! God bless you beloved sisters!

:thumbsup: thanks!

Awesome Ladies, awesome.

This is not about where in the road of this faith you're at, it's about pressing forward where you are at RIGHT now. I don't care if all you see is a storm around you and you are doubting your self worth in Christ. We are IN and from "glory to glory". You are in His Will, RIGHT now. Join in and dig in. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nilla

No longer on staff
Apr 8, 2006
Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think we all wanted one but we're too busy judging ourselves to start it (well I know I am anyway). I thought about it as well.

We need to encourage each other and help each other not listen to all the lies we are being fed. :) I know I buy them constantly.

The lies:

You're not good enough
You're too ugly
You're not Christian enough.

and when I was a member on a christian singles site (swedish one) and I read the profiles where some listed what they wanted in a lifepartner. Some would say "live 100% for God" and while I'm striving to get there.. and I'm not I often found myself thinking.."And there I'm gone.. I'm not good enough." or there could be other things.. when I thought the same thing.

I know that I can have some things that I look for in a future husband but at the same time I know that I have done things and I have my flaws so I can't judge someone else.

Anyone else besides me that have a hard time seeing through satans lies.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.