May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
To be sure their are the company of the least of these. Many will not make it for their unrighteous judgments either which they utter, and then become guilty of. Neither will those who offend. Only the righteous will make Heaven and their is no "ghetto" in Heaven.

Actually you have to study the 7 letters in Rev 2&3 to understand the reward system of the heavenly kingdom. Those that don't even overcome the error of the first problem, the letter to Ephesus, they are denied entrance through the inner gate of the city. The tree of life lines the city streets and they are denied access to it.

Rev 22 goes on to say blessed are those that are granted access to enter the gates and eat of the tree of life. The walls are like 15 stories high and deep and run for 6000 miles around the city. There is plenty of room for apartments on the walls just like Rahab the harlot lived on the walls of Jericho. If you are in the city but can't enter through the inner gate on the wall, what do you call those confined to just that outer area of heaven. I call it the ghetto. Where else would the poor, blind and naked reside? It is the lowest position in the heavenly city. Of course their are those that don't even get access that far. Outside the walls are those in major sin (dogs -homosexuals, murderers, sorcerors, ...) that never gave them up. They are in the kingdom but denied access to the heavenly city itself. The kingdom isn't just the city itself. That is the capitol.

So few people understand the caste system that exists in heaven. Only the greatest overcomers make it to the level of priests or kings. They are the Philidelphian overcomers and the Laodecian overcomers. To make it that far, you have to have already overcome all false doctrine and earned your robes of righteousness for example. They had to overcome the error of all the previous churches and got the greatest eternal rewards.

Everyone in the kingdom will not be equal. There will be a great range between the greatest and the least. I call those at the least end as residing in the ghetto. In relation to the mansions on the heights, they are ghettos, the housing for the poor that hold no position of authority in the kingdom.

Truth will divide bone from marrow. Truth can cause offense. I am not concerned about offense, just truth. I sound the warning on error I have seen. Now, no not all WoF congregations will have all the errors I have stated. Some may have already overcome specific errors. The whole point is to be that overcomer. If you have already overcome some of those errors great, keep it up. Expect some error in any congregation, movement or denomination. It is your job to find that error and overcome it.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I said: "..Their is no "ghetto" in Heaven."

Actually you have to study the 7 letters in Rev 2&3 to understand the reward system of the heavenly kingdom. Those that don't even overcome the error of the first problem, the letter to Ephesus, they are denied entrance through the inner gate of the city. The tree of life lines the city streets and they are denied access to it.
There are many different rewards and crowns given to those who work the plan of God for their life. Their are no second class citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven. This is good news!

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:22-24

They are family members and although people are rewarded differently, family members are treated the same as valued members of the
kingdom, worthy of the same righteous gift (Jesus) and are clothed with His righteousness.

If you are in the city but can't enter through the inner gate on the wall, what do you call those confined to just that outer area of heaven. I call it the ghetto. Where else would the poor, blind and naked reside?
Only the righteous by faith will be counted worthy to inherit the kingdom. The righteous have a wedding garment and they are neither blind or naked. The naked (without a wedding garment) will be cast out. The "poor" have the good news. Their financial state has nothing to do as a sign of their blessing. Although it might on the earth at times, people like Lazarus entered into (what was then) Paradise in Abraham's Bosom. In God's kingdom, although we do not steward over everything, everything (or "all things") are ours.

Of course their are those that don't even get access that far. Outside the walls are those in major sin (dogs -homosexuals, murderers, sorcerors, ...) that never gave them up. They are in the kingdom but denied access to the heavenly city itself. The kingdom isn't just the city itself. That is the capitol.
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:9-10

Those who live life led by the flesh won't make it (unless they are granted repentance before they die).

But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:18-24
So few people understand the caste system that exists in heaven.

We're all firstborn sons, absolutely "one" without distinction.
We'll have different responsibilities and our homes will be different. We'll all be cherished sons without distinction.
Only the greatest overcomers make it to the level of priests or kings. They are the Philidelphian overcomers and the Laodecian overcomers.
Only overcomers will be saved. Granted, many will have deathbed repentances, but even they overcame sin, through Christ by turning from their sin and choosing Him.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Rev 3:5

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matt 13:41-43

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:14-16

To make it that far, you have to have already overcome all false doctrine and earned your robes of righteousness for example.
You can actually embrace some false doctrine and still be saved. We're not saved by doctrine. We must obey the gospel though.

It is as simple as repentance and faith. You don't earn your robe of righteousness. It is a gift. You have to keep it though. Here is the importance of your love walk. If we sin, we can repent and the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all righeousness.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Romans 5:17-18

We have to walk worthy and keep our robes clean.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1 John 3:7

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
1 John 3:10

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Rev 19:7-8

Everyone in the kingdom will not be equal. There will be a great range between the greatest and the least.
Their certainly will be a "least of these". But even they will be loved and regarded as first born sons. The rewards will be different. No one without a robe of righteousness will make it to Heaven.

... the housing for the poor that hold no position of authority in the kingdom.
Some will come without reward, but what Father would not grant His children somewhere to live and to have their needs met. We know that from the Word.
Truth will divide bone from marrow. Truth can cause offense. I am not concerned about offense, just truth.
Truth can offend many people and it often does. You are making generalizations about what you consider "Word of Faith" and no doubt offending some believers. We're not supposed to be causing divisions. If their is a doctrine that is questionable, bring it to the light and consider that when you say some of these things, that you assume "WOF" people have bought into deception.

If you believe certain Christians take certain scriptures a certain way and you believe they are wrong, then you can submit that for judgment, but what you describe is not typical for "WOF" because the Word is taught in WOF and that is stressed above pretty much all else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
We're supposed to be peacemakers. What we say to each other, we say to Jesus. It would be "nice" if we'd take the seat of the scornful and burn it once and for all.

There was a thread now closed that gave examples of things said that were heavily slanted against WOF. Many of those could have been answered very easily and scripturally. You can see by looking at them that many came from the wrong spirit, and you'd literally be casting your pearls before swine (sorry to say) to even try.

You have to be seeking truth and it you can't bring things into the light and be peaceably entreated without cutting remarks, then you (we) become the one in Proverbs that says: "I'm a fool!" and removes all doubt. People make judgments about certain doctrines without understanding the actual biblical side of it (not the error part people are inclined to notice). Do people ever stop to consider that their is a biblical application for many doctrines? Is their a particular reason to take the error side of any doctrine and plant that on the head of a group and say, "There's the error!" "That's what they do!" Is it not sowing discord among brethren. Isn't it better to get the Lord back into the conversation, particularly since everything we type is recorded in a book. Some for the glory of God, and others as evidence against us. Let's choose wisely and get in the book mentioned in Malachi.

I remember in Rick Joyner's book of a vision where a lot of mudslinging and fighting was going on by the enemy through believers! They were using "weapons" they thought were of God to stop "error". They were opposing themselves and the Lord. I can only imagine what their inheritance would be.

Scorners are anxious to show their withered leaves and judgmental spirits. It would do everyone a lot of good to renounce that judgmentalism (we're all guilty of it at times) and leave the judgment to God. Since their is a place for our judging (by the Spirit), we can evict one spirit for another Spirit and get rid of the evil eye. It doesn't see well and it gives even unbelievers the creeps!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.