Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Should we connect the dots between the occult and divorce?

If you think witchcraft is a good idea, you might also think this is a good reason to divorce: “Sometimes you grow together; sometimes you grow apart.”

That was the excuse from supermodel Gisele Bündchen to a Vanity Fair reporter explaining why she ended 13 years of marriage to Tom Brady, the greatest NFL quarterback of all time. The couple had married Feb. 26, 2009, in a Catholic ceremony in Santa Monica, California, and have two children together.

When a beautiful power couple live out their love story before an adoring public for more than a decade, they become Pied Pipers of romance. But among Catholics, a 13-year marriage with two children awash in privilege but ending due to different growth patterns should sadden us.

Wealth and fame easily overshadow God and religion without intentional effort to overcome the world’s pull into selfishness. Sacrifice, prayer and openness to the marital graces is the way to get through hard times to keep the unbreakable bond of a sacramental marriage strong.

I came across Gisele’s shallow excuse through Christian media decrying the selfishness of her reasoning. She also said, “As time goes by, we realize that we just wanted different things, and now we have a choice to make.”

What do you think their two children wish for?

Despite the fairytale romance image, back in 2019, I had an ominous feeling about the couple’s future. Brady admitted glibly to CBSthat he credited his 2019 Superbowl win with the Patriots beating the Rams 13-3 to witchcraft. His wife had been directing his participation in it. Having interviewed many exorcists warning that anything occult was from the devil, I knew there would be trouble ahead. We don’t know how the devil will play his cards, but when he is the dealer, he ultimately works toward the demise of those involved.

In all, Brady had 10 Super Bowl appearances and seven victories, some of those before getting together with Gisele, but witchcraft become a part of his pregame rituals.

Continued below.

• Wow
Reactions: WarriorAngel

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Should we connect the dots between the occult and divorce?

If you think witchcraft is a good idea, you might also think this is a good reason to divorce: “Sometimes you grow together; sometimes you grow apart.”

That was the excuse from supermodel Gisele Bündchen to a Vanity Fair reporter explaining why she ended 13 years of marriage to Tom Brady, the greatest NFL quarterback of all time. The couple had married Feb. 26, 2009, in a Catholic ceremony in Santa Monica, California, and have two children together.

When a beautiful power couple live out their love story before an adoring public for more than a decade, they become Pied Pipers of romance. But among Catholics, a 13-year marriage with two children awash in privilege but ending due to different growth patterns should sadden us.

Wealth and fame easily overshadow God and religion without intentional effort to overcome the world’s pull into selfishness. Sacrifice, prayer and openness to the marital graces is the way to get through hard times to keep the unbreakable bond of a sacramental marriage strong.

I came across Gisele’s shallow excuse through Christian media decrying the selfishness of her reasoning. She also said, “As time goes by, we realize that we just wanted different things, and now we have a choice to make.”

What do you think their two children wish for?

Despite the fairytale romance image, back in 2019, I had an ominous feeling about the couple’s future. Brady admitted glibly to CBSthat he credited his 2019 Superbowl win with the Patriots beating the Rams 13-3 to witchcraft. His wife had been directing his participation in it. Having interviewed many exorcists warning that anything occult was from the devil, I knew there would be trouble ahead. We don’t know how the devil will play his cards, but when he is the dealer, he ultimately works toward the demise of those involved.

In all, Brady had 10 Super Bowl appearances and seven victories, some of those before getting together with Gisele, but witchcraft become a part of his pregame rituals.

Continued below.
:crossrc:

Upvote 0