traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah we are a rainforest - I forget the name though - apparently though it's a pretty unique one too... and the Great Bear forest is especially well known, but again, not sure why except for that we have a special species of polar bear that lives within those trees.
GreenPeace Im sure can tell us!!

Upvote 0

Athanasian Creed

Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Solus Christus !!!
Aug 3, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
✟18,484.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Gee, i wish we'd see some snow here in Toranna (aka the Big Smoke) I'm sooooo tired of the heat 'n humidity. ENUF ALREADY, summers over ! It was 26C today (plus humidity) and sunny. Tomorrow supposed to be 13C and rainy :scratch: - the weather's crazy. :help:

Ray :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jenka

ISCARIOT AGENCY XIII - Agent VII :1st-C Info Tech
Sep 16, 2005
Ottawa
Visit site
✟18,398.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No snow in the Big O...*Ottawa*
Not yet anyway, our temp has dropped a lot though, so I'm very happy.
Like a True Canadian I'm a winter person, the more snow the better, and dontcha just love it when it's so cold it hurts to breathe?
I LOVE it!
And then we all go snowboarding! and roll around in snow then jump into hot tubs! Woot!

C! eh? N! eh? D! eh?

~Jen

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
heavensworthit said:
*sigh* It's getting chilly..no snow though...just wind...but i hear that the rabbits that live in my area already are starting to turn white...
This may be a silly question, but why do rabbits turn white?

Upvote 0

ChasingADream

Contributor
Sep 7, 2005
Niagara Falls, Ontario
✟22,349.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
It's getting chillier here now (Burlington, Ontario). The highs are in the mid teens currently but the temp goes up in to the twenties off and on still. Not many leaves have changed colour yet. It's been a very mild autumn so far by our standards!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Athanasian Creed

Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Solus Christus !!!
Aug 3, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
✟18,484.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ChasingADream said:
It's getting chillier here now (Burlington, Ontario). The highs are in the mid teens currently but the temp goes up in to the twenties off and on still. Not many leaves have changed colour yet. It's been a very mild autumn so far by our standards!

I've noticed, ever since the weather got cooler last week, that the leaves have really started to change colour here in Toranna. A friend of mine noticed the same thing as we were out driving on Monday.

Does the decrease in tempature bring about these changes ?? :scratch:

Ray :wave:

Upvote 0

Jenka

ISCARIOT AGENCY XIII - Agent VII :1st-C Info Tech
Sep 16, 2005
Ottawa
Visit site
✟18,398.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh yeah! It has been darker earlier eh? But, I like it that way anyway. The worst part is when you have to get up early and it's still dark.
My brain has trouble adjusting to that, it takes me forever to wake up....and a Timmy's double double always helps too! ;)
(I feel so bad for those Americans who don't have Tim's to wake up to...those poor souls)*grin*

~Jen

Upvote 0