Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2004
✟30,978.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

My wife Clare has a very intensive final interview for a life-changing job coming up on Thursday morning. The interview is unlike any other that I have ever heard of - it will be about 4 hours long, has her meeting 30+ people, she has to give a speech in front of a crowd of people, and this process is going to be very stressful for her.

I am asking you to pray for her, that when the time comes she feels prepared for the interview and proud of her performance.

As for whether she ends up getting the job, I ask that God's perfect will be done in her life.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Shawn

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying! She has my prayers, and sympathy. God bless you guys! God be with Clare and with you, and God's perfect Will be done in her life! May the Father give her peace, clarity of thought, composure, and freedom from anxiety. In Jesus' Name, amen.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we agree and pray bless clare to do well and get this life changing job . Lord remove stress and bless her preparation, yes Lord bless clare also bless her husband shawn, as he is doing his best to help his wife. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0