Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "what took so long" files: Woman Says Her Wi-Fi Connection Is Making Her Sick | CBS 2 New York

It’s called wi-fi sensitivity, and doctors say it’s a very real condition with serious consequences.

Dr. David Carpenter, an Environmental Scientist and expert on wi-fi’s effects said the scientific link between wi-fi and health is clearly emerging.

“There is a body of evidence that is strong. it’s not 100 percent understood, but it’s strong evidence that this is a real syndrome that causes real harm to real people,” he said
.​

Well, if doctors say it's real ... then that settles it.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the "what took so long" files: Woman Says Her Wi-Fi Connection Is Making Her Sick | CBS 2 New York

It’s called wi-fi sensitivity, and doctors say it’s a very real condition with serious consequences.

Dr. David Carpenter, an Environmental Scientist and expert on wi-fi’s effects said the scientific link between wi-fi and health is clearly emerging.

“There is a body of evidence that is strong. it’s not 100 percent understood, but it’s strong evidence that this is a real syndrome that causes real harm to real people,” he said
.​

Well, if doctors say it's real ... then that settles it.

I like the way you made the words: "Environmental Scientist" stand out from the rest of your post almost like anyone who has that job is to be viewed with suspicion. :D
tulc(those guys they're always so...environmental!) :eek:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I like the way you made the words: "Environmental Scientist" stand out from the rest of your post almost like anyone who has that job is to be viewed with suspicion. :D
tulc(those guys they're always so...environmental!) :eek:
NHE just wanted to properly credit the authorities making the claim here.
smiley_wink.gif

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So she claims she started feeling this when she installed WiFi in her apartment and that she felt it right away?

Then the article pointed out there is WiFi almost everywhere.

Anyone besides me see an issue there?

But perhaps her WiFi is different, some strange harmonic well out of the norms.

How about this. We put her WiFi on a separate power source and turn it on and off at times unknown to her and while that is happening have her record her symptoms.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hoyt said it all started when she installed wi-fi throughout her apartment.

Uninstall it then. Problem solved. Apparently the wifi in the rest of the world isn't bothering her, so she's the only one who needs to live without it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Uninstall it then. Problem solved. Apparently the wifi in the rest of the world isn't bothering her, so she's the only one who needs to live without it.

The question is if she has a microwave, since they are on the same frequency. If the microwave isn't casing problems the WiFi shouldn't either (same frequency, lower power).

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The question is if she has a microwave, since they are on the same frequency. If the microwave isn't casing problems the WiFi shouldn't either (same frequency, lower power).

I am not going to guess on this case. I really don't know much about frequencies and whatnot. I just think that there is a simple solution to her situation and she should take the obvious solution and run with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Just remember, no more than Cat 5 cable.
smiley_wink.gif

Fiber would be even better.

Copper woven into the fibers. Copper is already touted for so many health benefits, one might as well piggyback on a snake oil plan!

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟220,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has everyone forgotten about how transmission lines were causing cancer back in the 80/90s? I suppose wifi is stepping in for them now.
I remember the cell phones cause brain cancer scare...

Upvote 0