Why the separation

stayconekted

Aug 13, 2008
✟122.00
Faith
Methodist
where i live, the christian radio station was praise and worship (i think) so i listened to it all the time. then a new radio came which was Gospel so i switched and i have been listening to that. The Gospel is almost all african american and the praise and worship is almost all white. my problem is why should there be a separation. i dont see any difference btn the genres- we are praising one God. we all have one ultimate goal which is to go to heaven and sing to God. which one will be his genre? contemporary, christian, gospel or praise and worship? i just dont get it. worshipping God is worshiping God. Before the new station came the old one dedicated 2hrs in a week for Gospel but once the new one take root, they stopped it all together. is a situation like this goiing on any where? pls reply, why can i not find a station that has all the genres for worshiping God. in the meantime i created a radio on pandora (pandora.com) which include any church song that i like regardless of the genre. what is ur reaction to this division or separation?