Why king of the North destroyed - Putin sincere?

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is becoming clear why all nations might come against Israel. That is a sign Jesus gave of the endtime. Jerusalem surrounded by armies. What is not yet clear is why God would destroy Russia's forces (and co) to stop them. Watching the Tucker Carlson/Putin interview I found it hard to read Putin's true nature. On the surface he has several seemingly Christian oriented policies. Pro family, protect Russia from lgbtq agenda etc. Yet when Tucker asked him about being a Christian and how that aligns with his war etc I found the answer questionable. So, the point here is that IF the leader of Russia was totally lying and insincere and using a facade of Christianity for whatever reasons (like gaining trust of Russian people) I could see reasons for God doing what Eze prophesies. (wiping them out when they try invading Israel)

So if that were the case, we have a motive for invading Israel (the slaughter of civilians in Palestine) and a reason for God to wipe them out (if Putin or a successor were completely lying and not right with God)

Thoughts?
You are conflating issues somewhat, as are others. The reason Russia will invade is booty/resources, well what does that mean? What keeps Russia's economy floating now? Gas, and what has Israel recently found in the ground? A huge abundance of propane type gas reserves. So, Putin will think ahead, he knows if Israel ever gets that gas out of the ground, and sells it to the E.U. he will be cut off, so he acts before Israel ever starts or just after they start digging for gas. After the west is finished with their fake outrage over Ukraine (they really just wanted to give monies to the Military Industrial [War] Complex, in turn they all get graft, one way or another, Brother in Law hired etc. etc.) Putin will think he's invincible. Add to that something we can not see yet, the USA's economy is fixing to cause a world wide economic collapse greater than the 1929 Depression, BANK IT.

I don't know who the King of the North is but its probably not Russia. It could be Turkey perhaps. Also, it could be many decades, even a couple of centuries before any of that comes to pass and the world geopolitical scene could be dramatically different by then
The KOTN is the European Union's President. He's born in Greece (Dan. 8:9 mandates this) that's why we get a rundown of every Greek king in Dan. 11 until we get to Antiochus Epiphanes from Dan. 11:21-34 then we get the Little Horn/A.C./Beast in Dan. 11:36-45. Vs. 35 is a transition verse.

NATO is run by the USA basically, after our economic collapse, it will make much more sense why we are not worried about Russia. We can't afford wars at that moment in time.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Bible doesn’t use expressions like North-East. If you draw a horizontal line through Jerusalem, anything above that line would be considered north or east or both Depending on the prophecy. But never North-East. A vertical line through Jerusalem would complete the quadrants.
Your point? Russia is north of Israel.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are conflating issues somewhat, as are others. The reason Russia will invade is booty/resources, well what does that mean? What keeps Russia's economy floating now? Gas, and what has Israel recently found in the ground? A huge abundance of propane type gas reserves. So, Putin will think ahead, he knows if Israel ever gets that gas out of the ground, and sells it to the E.U. he will be cut off, so he acts before Israel ever starts or just after they start digging for gas. After the west is finished with their fake outrage over Ukraine (they really just wanted to give monies to the Military Industrial [War] Complex, in turn they all get graft, one way or another, Brother in Law hired etc. etc.) Putin will think he's invincible. Add to that something we can not see yet, the USA's economy is fixing to cause a world wide economic collapse greater than the 1929 Depression, BANK IT.

The KOTN is the European Union's President. He's born in Greece (Dan. 8:9 mandates this) that's why we get a rundown of every Greek king in Dan. 11 until we get to Antiochus Epiphanes from Dan. 11:21-34 then we get the Little Horn/A.C./Beast in Dan. 11:36-45. Vs. 35 is a transition verse.

NATO is run by the USA basically, after our economic collapse, it will make much more sense why we are not worried about Russia. We can't afford wars at that moment in time.
That is one scenario. While it is true that taking a spoil is a reason given for the invasion, that does not preclude other reasons. Grabbing an example would be that If Israel nuked Syria or Iran or etc the world would probably clamor to de-fang Israel. Any UN Russia led expeditionary force to accomplish that would have an official reason for going down there. The actual motive might be different:)

Upvote 0

One God and Father of All

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your point? Russia is north of Israel.
The conspiracy against Israel includes numerous nations as listed in Psalm 83. It’s not just one nation. It would be helpful to know the names of those nations as they were once called In the Bible.In that way we can know who they are now.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So is Iraq and Syria and Turkey and much of Iran. Those nations are much more likely to conspire against Israel than Russia.
I see. And which one of those is Gog of the land of Magog? (or powerful enough)

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, led by one guy. Gog.

They are well known. Several nations like Turkey and Iran.
So Russia would join in a conspiracy of many Middle East nations against Israel because Russia wants Israel’s gas?

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you antisemitic? God will protect Israel because He is God and He has chosen Israel as the apple of His eye. They will be protected whether they deserve it or not.
God will not allow Israel to be completely destroyed but they will suffer great loss nevertheless, 2/3 of them will be killed, the 1/3 that are not are protected because they turn to God or more correctly come to believe & accept Jesus as their Messiah, ie Jewish Messiah & savior.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God will not allow Israel to be completely destroyed but they will suffer great loss nevertheless, 2/3 of them will be killed, the 1/3 that are not are protected because they turn to God or more correctly come to believe & accept Jesus as their Messiah, ie Jewish Messiah & savior.
God has always brought nations against Israel because of their sins against Him. They failed to do as He said, they wanted a king like the other nations had and in so doing rejected God. Their kings continually fell away and went after other gods. They failed to keep His commands. All of that caused God to bring judgment in the form of other nations.
And as we read in the prophets and the prophecy of Jesus the same will cause God to bring the nations again.

Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Jews, for the most part rejected Jesus, and it wasn’t long that the Romans came and destroyed the temple, killed many Jews and cast out from the land those who survived. It wasn’t until 1948 that the Jews were formed a nation again. Many Bible scholars who wrote long before 1948 had predicted the Jews would be brought back to their land. And so they were correct.
The time since their return is referred to as the latter days And all the prophecies spoken against them referring to the “latter days” beginning with Moses refers to what will befall them in those days.

Deu 31:27for I know your rebellion and your stiff neck. If today, while I am yet alive with you, you have been rebellious against the Lord, then how much more after my death? 28Gather to me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to witness against them. 29For I know that after my death you will become utterly corrupt, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you. And evil will befall you in the latter days, because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.”

Dan 10:14Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.

Eze 38:Be ready, and be prepared, you and all your contingents that are assembled around you, and be a guardfor them. 8After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many [d]nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual place of ruins; but [e]its people were brought out from the [f]nations, and they are living securely, all of them. 9And you will go up, you will come like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your troops, and many peoples with you.”

This time of the latter days is also called the day of Israel’s trouble, the day of visitation, the day of His wrath. Time of trouble, His indignation, and the day of the Lord.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So Russia would join in a conspiracy of many Middle East nations against Israel because Russia wants Israel’s gas?
Or an action mandated by the UN or..etc. I do not know what plunder they might desire in such an operation as well. But there will be an invasion involving many nations of Israel in the future. Since it seems that invasion is part of or close to the time of Armageddon and when the remnant in Israel all get saved, I assume that the invading armies are destroyed by God to protect newly saved Israel.
Now in this scenario it is not God approving of or aiding wicked wars and killing civilians or etc etc that Israel has done or is doing in the future. It is God stepping in to save a minority of people left alive still in Israel who accept Jesus.

Upvote 0

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Or an action mandated by the UN or..etc. I do not know what plunder they might desire in such an operation as well. But there will be an invasion involving many nations of Israel in the future. Since it seems that invasion is part of or close to the time of Armageddon and when the remnant in Israel all get saved, I assume that the invading armies are destroyed by God to protect newly saved Israel.
Now in this scenario it is not God approving of or aiding wicked wars and killing civilians or etc etc that Israel has done or is doing in the future. It is God stepping in to save a minority of people left alive still in Israel who accept Jesus.
God says He will bring them against His people. It is how God judges his people. He brings nations against them. And it is He who also destroys the nations.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,432.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
God says He will bring them against His people. It is how God judges his people. He brings nations against them. And it is He who also destroys the nations.
Once they get saved He protects them. His people in name only (unsaved, rejecting Jesus) are not protected. Indeed God is allowing them (in the future) to go through that great time of Judgment and tribulation in order to bring them to repentance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So is Iraq and Syria and Turkey and much of Iran. Those nations are much more likely to conspire against Israel than Russia.
Absolutely isn't it the king of Persia, I see it as some BRICS countries. I still remember them wanting to get rid of big satan and little satan.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see the issues we have in the natural understanding satan is ruling this world and from my point of view I believe we are being directed by satan in our actions as a country. I did hear about the discovery of gas and that is a good point. I used to believe that God is the cause but now I believe we are following satans desire in the world. I know scripture is worded that God will bring but I believe God allows satan the ruler of this world to act out and when Israel finally realizes that they did murder the Messiah the Lord will come back and clean house.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,655.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gas, and what has Israel recently found in the ground? A huge abundance of propane type gas reserves. So, Putin will think ahead, he knows if Israel ever gets that gas out of the ground, and sells it to the E.U. he will be cut off...
This is needlessly Israelo-centric. Norway is much closer to the EU and can provide huge amount of natural gas. LNG terminals in Netherlands receive a lot of liquefied gas from the USA.

To buy gas from Israel is not practical - no terminals, no streams are built. The EU can be 100% without Russian gas even now, though it would not be cheap. The percentage of the Russian gas in the EU is currently somewhere about 8%. It was 40% before the war. The EU wants it to be 0% till 2027.

If somebody, USA or Norway would not want the EU to buy gas from Israel - its a great business for them. We are forced to buy from another place than Russia anyway, because of the crisis and because of the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0