Aug 12, 2013
✟6,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Right... that's why so many here are being friendzoned. By the very people they consider "subservient"

Friendzonemotivational.jpg

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pft, the "women" here are so blinded by fairy tales that they probably wouldn't even realize I just insulted their entire gender and have accepted their role as being weak and in the shadows waiting to pick up the scraps of a male.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Frustration? :ahah: You've obviously mistaken me for a lesser man. No, I have had plenty of women, and have had an ugly reputation of being a player here and in reality; just simply sharing the truth about how blinded and unengaged a lot of women really are.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Saleena

A whole new rage.
Aug 12, 2013
✟6,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Funny, I thought they only had that with wolves.
Here they say Jesus is the Alpha (and Omega) and He lives in you.
What is an Alpha Male and Why Was Jesus the Epitome of All Alpha Males? -/- DavidLGray.INFO

No, there are beta and alpha males. It's a terminology used to describe attitudes. The ones complaining of being friendzoned often are emotionally manipulative putting themselves in that place where they can be an emotional support. Instead of just telling someone their feelings they lie in wait and when things do not go their way they claim they're being used. Not all are like this but this gender fight is useless. Alphas are generally assertive. It all goes back to basic instincts, we want the one who is attractive, strong etc because it pines back to the days when being weak would mean being dead and we want our children strong. It's simple subconscious instincts whether we believe it or not. We look for these traits in our potential partners.

If you want to get the girl, be more assertive. That is all. If you find yourself getting friendzoned move on if your goal is finding a mate because once you get locked in, it's nigh impossible to change that.

And that is not to say that women can be crazy. Of course we can. Then again, sometimes crazy can be fun ;)

Upvote 0

Saleena

A whole new rage.
Aug 12, 2013
✟6,121.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Strong doesn't necessarily mean jerk. Some of the biggest jerks are the ones who play nice then try to manipulate you when you are vulnerable. Some of the nicest guys I have met are the big softies. They try to be tough but have a heart of gold. Life is never black and white.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Strong doesn't necessarily mean jerk. Some of the biggest jerks are the ones who play nice then try to manipulate you when you are vulnerable. Some of the nicest guys I have met are the big softies. They try to be tough but have a heart of gold. Life is never black and white.

I agree!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RealFaith

Jul 30, 2013
✟334.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well the title says it all. I am a nice guy and girls picked out the jerks over dating me. The jerks got the pretty girls. What is up with that?

The best scripture I can give you to answer your question is Jeremiah 17:9: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Because we are fallen beings, we are naturally attracted to the things that are bad for us. It's the same with food. We tend to enjoy the food that's bad for our health. Fruits, vegetables, and herbs are not usually at the top of our food list. Jesus Christ said, "My kingdom is not of this world." He also said, "the whole world is under the control of the evil one."

I understand people's frustration. When you are a godly gentleman, abstaining from sexual sin and trying to live a holy life, it can be gut-wrenching seeing a beautiful woman with a loser. The thing that comes to your mind is, "life just ain't fair." But here is one scripture I would like to share with you: "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Romans 8:18).

Forget about all the injustice and unfairness in life. It will only drive you crazy. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. Store your treasure in heaven. Yes, life is hard and often unfair, but in the end the tables will be turned.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reading thru this thread is FUNNY!

Who has the authorization to decide what a "nice guy" is? Is there a Nice-Guy-Task-Force giving out pins and badges??

I was with someone everyone said was a "nice guy" -- and he was... but really he was just HIDING a crap-load of faults such as being ULTRA self-righteous and the cheapest man I ever met in my life!! (there are a LOT of cheap men out there, ha!). He had so many issues it was unbelievable - I ended up being his counsellor. No thank you.

Boys need to deal with their issues BEFORE trying to date.

Whoever wrote "nice guys are needy" hit on something there! haha!

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am going to snark this thread:

Why do girls pick jerks over nice guys?

CONFIDENCE, good first impressions and instant animal attraction.

that's why jerks and ugly guys get the girls and self conscious guys get to be that "guy" friend that girls just want to be "feel safe" with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Seriously though, the only women I have madly fallen in-love with have been "alpha" females. One has worked inside the pentagon, and another one has extremely large pull with some heavyweight officials.

Alpha females are way better than the majority of women out there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Seriously though, the only women I have madly fallen in-love with have been "alpha" females. One has worked inside the pentagon, and another one has extremely large pull with some heavyweight officials.
Alpha females are way better than the majority of women out there.
Well this is.. interesting.. Does having a good job automatically make a woman an "alpha"? I'd think being an alpha-gal would have more to do with personality type than with the job they hold, yet you only mention their jobs.

I've found many men who like women who are 'in control' of themselves and confident, often end up disliking them after awhile for the very same reasons - We are too independent and not 'needy' enough for the guy so the guy goes looking for someone who pines over them.. lol

Upvote 0