Why did Jesus say that he came ... and went ?

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Most astonishing to me is that so few folks know what Jesus himself said are the reasons he came and went ... without creating his kingdom in more than the hearts and minds of a few ... if you believe in him then why would you not know what he said is why he came ?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

now it is the OT that explains WHO are the lost sheep , what it means, and who the House of Israel were and ARE ... so why do you not know from your bible ? ... why believe what sinners say in mass religion of sinners in place of what the bible says ? ... what does Jesus say about mass religion of sinners, where it LEADS to -Rev 13:3-4

What did Jesus say is the reason that he had to die ? :-

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Did you receive this Comforter ? Do you KNOW what receiving the Comforter means ? :-

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
I'm sure many, many people are aware of these passages and have simply done a complex, even convoluted at times, job of interpreting them in various ways.

God offers to explain them, explain it all , individually , ONE Truth ...clearly though most are not ready to listen to the Truth , prefer to remain sinners for now until the world falls apart rather suddenly and unexpectedly for the many ...

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

but is there not some point in your getting involved in this discusssion, even reading and learning from scripture how one needs to prepare for spirit baptism ?

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
the Holy Spirit is the one that tells us the spiritual and deeper meanings of the bible.

indeed, and without the holy spirit of God there is no entry to the kingdom... so would it not be wise to understand from scripture what preoparations are necessary to receive God's free gift earned at such cost by Jesus for those ready to face the Truth of God ?

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

Ripheus27

Holeless fox
Dec 23, 2012
✟15,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God offers to explain them, explain it all , individually , ONE Truth ...clearly though most are not ready to listen to the Truth , prefer to remain sinners for now until the world falls apart rather suddenly and unexpectedly for the many ...

So how do we judge one person's claim to inspiration by the Holy Spirit when it conflicts with ours or someone else's? Are we just to assume that someone is lying in such cases? Or wouldn't it be more reasonable to conclude that Christian scripture is far from perfect?

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
So how do we judge one person's claim to inspiration by the Holy Spirit when it conflicts with ours or someone else's? Are we just to assume that someone is lying in such cases? Or wouldn't it be more reasonable to conclude that Christian scripture is far from perfect?

I think that is easy to understand, folks do not know because so few people receive spirit baptism -Matt 7:13-14, Rev 7:3-8, Jude 1:14 ... about one in three million alive today, about two thousand or so alive at any one time then according to Jesus, head of his saints ... that really is no mass religion and they are scattered worldwide doing what Jesus and Paul commanded, searching for the next generation of saints because saints do not live that long on average... they are persecuted to death, as Jesus warned ... again mst do not even know about baptism of fire although John the baptist taught the Truth that saints are on trial once they have spirit baptism... few indeed are prepared to follow Jesus' way of Love to death...

thus mass religions of sinners have to pretend that folks are spirit baptised, but the fact is one would be killed by facing God without ceasing most of one's sins... one feels a terrible deep shame convicted by God and without the attitude of desiring to be pure to serve the many eventually then God will not kill most folks for nothing just because they imagine being a saint is as easy as simply saying they believe in Jesus being the Christ... there are major implications of belief in Love, it really does entail ceasing to abuse anyone with sin -e.g. Ezek 18:24 - FEW are ready to stop sinning yet, the mANY will die to be freed of sin [Rom 6:7] not by grace of the rather limited new covenant [Jer 31:31-34] ... again religion of sinners is as one should expect from its division, almost all false with some few truths and half-truths thrown in in a package deal... obscene really , but what else would one expect from Satan? :-

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

religion of sinners makes men sinners for life , 'confessing' weekly , paying the sinner priest for some words, and just going back to their sins ... Jesus came to destroy sin, not to promote sin permitted for money , a 'sin tax' !

spirit baptism is thus sealed from sinners, God cannot baptise a sinner without killing them and their religion promotes continual sin to death... Satan worked out this is the ONLY way to keep the masses under control of sin , and God allows it because God requires all to repent in the end and stop sinning but Love can only be given freely... the main prize is the repentance of Satan then, without that men are so easily persuaded that sin is fun, profitable, etc... they live in denial of the truth :-

Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire...

again you see, baptism of fire is NEVER mentioned in religion of sinners...

so, to answer your question, one's sin is to do with one facing God and turning to Love... it is one-on-one as Jesus said, go ALONE to pray ... only sinners pray in churches ... one cannot really mistake whether one has all Truth of God given free to one or not -John 16:13

saints do not NEED any teaching from men EXCEPT to know that they must purify themselves in PREPARATION for spirit baptism by ceasing EVERY sin they know they have, it is called REPENTANCE and FEW take it seriously because they are taught by sinners... saints are taught by God , not men ...

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord

all one NEEDS to know is that God will baptise one IF and ONLY IF one STOPS sinning, stops following Satan...

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

God will not baptise a sinner until they STOP

Jesus WILL NOT take any that still sin... READ for yourself , these words of Jesus about his return do NOT need an interpreter ! :-

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
indeed, and without the holy spirit of God there is no entry to the kingdom... so would it not be wise to understand from scripture what preoparations are necessary to receive God's free gift earned at such cost by Jesus for those ready to face the Truth of God ?

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

yes we need to know. first God kills and then he makes alive.

we have to remember that God can and will give us a bill of divorcement just as he gave to Israel. if Jesus does not know you, it means you are not known. that is not good counting on the fact that God knows the real you.

we put a vail over our face when we sin.

btw contradictions are a thing of the Holy Spirit, it is to help teach that it is mankinds perception that errs and that if you heard the Holy Spirit, you would see the unity of what he says, even in what appears to be contradictions. the depths of the word is not a lie at all, things are vastly deep and yet most human beings seem to be existing on a paper thin view of the bible. we all hear to certain degrees, if you forsake much you will gain much if you sow sparingly you will reap sparingly. learning of and from God really does require our full 100% focus, i hope soon I will stop being a fool and be 100%

Last edited:
Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
yes we need to know. first God kills and then he makes alive.

even Jesus and most saints die(d) , death means nothing to us except to lose sight of passing time until resurrection [all are freed from death and 'hell' - Rev 20:13] , death has no sting then, never did have... religion has that wrong then too...

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

death queues up sinners until the kingdom is ready to show them life by Love in place of life by capitalist rat-race and fake mass religion of sinners [not saints! - sinners are unloving so cannot even know Jesus or God ,let alone obey them and be saved] ... but death also frees one from sin [Romans 6:7] so is a poor second-best for folks who simply cannot work out that sin is unloving and God commands Love , Satan is lord of all who sin at all...not Jesus, lord of saints only :-

Matthew 7:23 And then will I [Jesus at his return] profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

we have to remember that God can and will give us a bill of divorcement just as he gave to Israel. if Jesus does not know you, it means you are not known. that is not good counting on the fact that God knows the real you.

we put a vail over our face when we sin.

the difference with Israel is that God gave them a NEW covenant via Jeremiah their prophet - Jer 31:31-34 ... the problem is that no-one knows any more who are Israel and who are not , because God scattered the House fo Israel amongst all nations long before He scattered the Jews , and they live as gentiles today in every nation... so no-one can tell which Jews and which gentiles will be saved first except that all who follow Jesus are saints, no longer sinners ...

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. [clearly this does not apply to the Jews - who were scattered much later than this anyway]

btw contradictions are a thing of the Holy Spirit, it is to help teach that it is mankinds perception that errs and that if you heard the Holy Spirit, you would see the unity of what he says, even in what appears to be contradictions. the depths of the word is not a lie at all, things are vastly deep and yet most human beings seem to be existing on a paper thin view of the bible.

very true, sorting out with God what may seem to be paradoxes at first does lead one to deeper Truth of Love... but it is far easier to stop sinning and Love everyone so God can baptise one Himself and teach all things personally one-on-one ... that is what Jesus died to bring to those who choose to Love ,not sin :-

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

we all hear to certain degrees, if you forsake much you will gain much if you sow sparingly you will reap sparingly. learning of and from God really does require our full 100% focus, i hope soon I will stop being a fool and be 100%

if one chooses to Love God will tell you all Truth as quickly as you can bear it [first the Truth about one's 'hidden' sins , those one does not acknowledge, for sake of full repentance of all unloving ways...] if one chooses to sin at all then God will not and Jesus will deny one at his return as he has said :-

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

it is simply that Jesus' kingdom come needs MUST be pure Love, no sin, no chance of corruption like this world of Satan's lies being the norm...

the many will be saved later, Jesus says all will accept him as king eventually, but for now God reqirs but a FEW SAINTS [Matt 7:13-14, jude 1:14, Rev 7:3-8] to buld the kingdom come and later to run it as its kings and priests saving the many from themselves by showing them the way of Love as Jesus showed the few saints in this life... mass religion of sinners is thus just lies because it is run by Satan to tempt folks to sin all their lives so God can never baptise the many this side of death... but death frees a man from sin [Rom 6:7] and all are freed from death and hell [Rev 20:13] so the many are saved later by works [Rev 20:13] after resurrection to the Loving kingdom created by the few for this later mass salvation [Rev 7:9-10] whereas all these billions were destroyed in this earth [Matt 7:13]

Jesus' figure [Rev 7:3-4] indicates that only about one in three million alive today will be saints by time of Jesus' return... that is all God requires as kings and priests, for each being as effective as Jesus in the kingdom implies salvation of up to 20 billion, a figure comparable to all the men that ever lived...

Upvote 0

Imagican

old dude
Jan 14, 2006
Orlando, Florida
✟45,021.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

We compare what they offer to scripture and we judge them by their 'fruit'.
The important issue is KNOWING what is offered in scripture and understanding the TRUTH concerning 'fruit of the Spirit'.

Blessings,

MEC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Originally Posted by Ripheus27

the translation of scripture is indeed truly atrociously bad and has spawned divisions of belief in truly Satanic fashion working toward the final antichrist being worshipped by united world religion as Jesus says MUST happen before he can return -Rev 13:3-4

however sad it is that mass religion of sinners is utterly corrupted in belief by Satan and so easily deceived, it is nevertheless necessary to God's plan of later salvation of the many who are destroyed for sin in this world -Matt 7:13

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

the ensnarement of Satan into confessing his blasphemy -2Thess 2:4 and thus being killed as a man legally under the law for Jews [Ezek 28] is central to God's plan, the many who believe in the satan as God [Rev 13:3-4] will die for their sins [Matt 7:13] , but God will take the FEW who find the way of Love , ceasing from abuse of anyone wth sins, to build Jesus' perfect kingdom of Love and rule there as kings under the king of kings... but who they rule can only be the resurrected many who are destroyed in this earth [matt 7:13] and we know from Jesus that billions are later saved [Rev 7:9-10] who are destroyed to free them from sin since they refuse to stop sinning to receive grace and spirit baptism...

thus the Few saints [jude 1:14] are saved first to create a society of Love where the many can learn to live by Love AFTER resurrection frees them from sin [Rom 6:7] and from hell and death [Rev 20:13] to be saved by WORKS after death[Rev 20:13] in the kingdom, works to be judged at 'judgement day' when most folks are saved because of Jesus and the few saints of this earth...

but note that Jesus' says his kingdom is NOT on this earth :-

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

thus the man who rules this earth and almost all men unite in worshipping as God is NOT Jesus, NOT the Christ, but the final antichrist

Upvote 0

strangertoo

Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
The lost sheep is still a sheep, not a wolf!

indeed, the lost sheep of Israel readily stop sinning and become saints through baptism of water, spirit, fire once they realise the Truth of God from the saint who 'awakens them' by pointing out taht all which prevents us knowing Jesus and God is our sin...

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him...
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Upvote 0