California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
hey everyone im so happy this is my last week of school..i go home next week ...wed...so im packing all my stuff up.......and i only got one class manana...just a presentation..and this week gonna be a breeze cuz i got no more hwk...due just gotta wake up to go to class...and stay online and watch tv........yea!!! but i still pray it goes by fast!!! cant wait to go home!!!! ayyyyyy lol

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
hey everyone im so happy this is my last week of school..i go home next week ...wed...so im packing all my stuff up.......and i only got one class manana...just a presentation..and this week gonna be a breeze cuz i got no more hwk...due just gotta wake up to go to class...and stay online and watch tv........yea!!! but i still pray it goes by fast!!! cant wait to go home!!!! ayyyyyy lol
I definitely am! I am so freakin' tired of writing paper after paper and worrying about test after test...I need a break soooo badly!

(Off-topic, but didn't you used to post on gURL.com? If not, then there was someone with your exact username that used to post there. If so, then I used to post there too. I was one of the annoying Atheists that used to challenge everything you said, lol. I guess I've changed a bit since then, huh? *looks up at faith icon* ;))

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I definitely am! I am so freakin' tired of writing paper after paper and worrying about test after test...I need a break soooo badly!

(Off-topic, but didn't you used to post on gURL.com? If not, then there was someone with your exact username that used to post there. If so, then I used to post there too. I was one of the annoying Atheists that used to challenge everything you said, lol. I guess I've changed a bit since then, huh? *looks up at faith icon* ;))
yes i did use to post gurl.com and yes with this same sn lol..i use the same sn for all my forum sites

Upvote 0

LivinIt

Aug 12, 2005
Minnesota
✟7,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am very ready for summer break. My last final is on May 11th at 8am, after that I get to pack up my room (waiting for my roomie to leave before I start) and then my dad and sister will be here to take me back home. I cannot wait to not have to read textbooks or write papers, even if it only a three month break...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shadistarr

Nov 23, 2006
San Francisco
✟8,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In all that is excitement for graduation I dedicate this emoticon note to the class of 2007

One more month of :scratch: and moments siting in class or should I say :sleep:? One more month of :prayer: that I get everything done! In less than a month I will be:bow:thanking God for getting me though. In less than a month I will be :tutu:in my cap and gown!!

WOoo class of 2007

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

r2c2

Apr 24, 2007
South Wales
✟7,633.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member to CF. I am really looking forward to a quieter summer but I'm pretty sure I'll still be working. I'm a PhD student in Wales in the UK and I would very much like to get to know some other grad students who share my faith and love in Christ.

Hope you all have a great holiday (whenever that may be)

Peace and love be with you always

r2c2

:crossrc: :preach: :prayer: :angel:

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member to CF. I am really looking forward to a quieter summer but I'm pretty sure I'll still be working. I'm a PhD student in Wales in the UK and I would very much like to get to know some other grad students who share my faith and love in Christ.

Hope you all have a great holiday (whenever that may be)

Peace and love be with you always

r2c2

:crossrc: :preach: :prayer: :angel:
HI!! Welcome to CF!! It's a fun place.

God Bless!!
~Mary

Upvote 0