Who would your celebrity boyfriend/girlfriend be?

Aug 14, 2008
✟7,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
this is a fun & cool thread. :)

there's a few guys i like, can i lol pick a few, well maybe more than a few ;) ..

okieee :p here we gooo

I liked Wil Wheaton back when i use to watch Star Trek. I started lol watching it because of Him; and i got really into the show too. it was wild. lol..

I like Justin Whalin From Chucky 3 (child'splay3) & Dungeons & Dragons . I really had the lol major hots for him lol. actually lol i still do (of course for me the way he looked back in those particular movies). My tastes have not changed. Still like men that look and act the way they do. I like a sweet caring loving soul; gentle/gentle to the touch. :)

Also Chad Allen when he was on Our House

mmm who else..oh..Patrick Swayze (i saw him as a friend at first but could see myself falling in love with him if we were around each other alot); (back when he was on Road House & Dirty Dancing; yep. hubba).

& just One more-

Cory Haim: (when he was on Silver Bullet):
His face and personality (sweet kind of fellow/guy; again the type that i adore and so much like) :) uhuh uhuh.

tkx for the thread deliciousbass (that's making me hungry lol) (cool avatar) :) :thumbsup:

+If i think of anymore (lol) i'll write them down* ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

soccerdad66

Veteran
Apr 4, 2007
Washington
✟13,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I wouldn't mind dating Kate Beckinsale, she's the only one that comes to mind right now.

Attachments

• KateBeckinsale2.jpg
    KateBeckinsale2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Did someone seriously just mention Quills?! That is the only movie I have ever walked out of... and I own a copy. Because my friend thought it was funny that I walked out of it.
I cannot believe someone mentioned Quills and nobody got my Secretary reference a few weeks ago. Come on!
I just wanted to say that I was the one who brought it up. I would like to collect my +1 cool points now.. thanks.

this is a fun & cool thread. :)

there's a few guys i like, can i lol pick a few, well maybe more than a few ;) ..

okieee :p here we gooo

I liked Wil Wheaton back when i use to watch Star Trek. I started lol watching it because of Him; and i got really into the show too. it was wild. lol..

I like Justin Whalin From Chucky 3 (child'splay3) & Dungeons & Dragons . I really had the lol major hots for him lol. actually lol i still do (of course for me the way he looked back in those particular movies). My tastes have not changed. Still like men that look and act the way they do. I like a sweet caring loving soul; gentle/gentle to the touch. :)

Also Chad Allen when he was on Our House

mmm who else..oh..Patrick Swayze (i saw him as a friend at first but could see myself falling in love with him if we were around each other alot); (back when he was on Road House & Dirty Dancing; yep. hubba).

& just One more-

Cory Haim: (when he was on Silver Bullet):
His face and personality (sweet kind of fellow/guy; again the type that i adore and so much like) :) uhuh uhuh.

tkx for the thread deliciousbass (that's making me hungry lol) (cool avatar) :) :thumbsup:

+If i think of anymore (lol) i'll write them down* ^_^
LOL, I have NO idea who any of those people are. But you get +1 cool points too for the Star Wars stuff :p I'm a big Star Wars fan lol. Actually, I don't think I've ever said that on CF. I'm outed :blush:

Amanda Plummer
Wow, you just really aged yourself there lol. She's like, 50 or something. But hey, if A-rod went for Madonna...

Upvote 0
Aug 14, 2008
✟7,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
only 1 ;) cool tkx i'll take it. Yeh they're people from the 80's, i'm a BIG/HUGE 80's Gal. Love it! :)

i also love
Bruce Willis (everything about him/he's awesome! He's my tops/number one fella out of all the guys i named)
Matt Latanzi
Jon-Erik Hexum (Extremely Handsome)
Maxell Caulfield
i suppose that's about it (a few other's i'm sure/just can't think of them now, but that's good enough).

Thanks friend for the thread!
Have a great day

*i added some pics that some of my sisters here may enjoy* ;):D
(there's 3 photoz..

Attachments

• ggglolgggorgeous.jpg
    ggglolgggorgeous.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 67
  • jonerik.jpg
    jonerik.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 62
  • bruce.JPG
    bruce.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
I find the following guys attractive:

- Jensen Ackles.
- Joaquin Phoenix
- Christian Bale
- John Cusack
- Robert Downey Junior
- Matt Damon
- Rafael Nadal
- Russel Crowe.
- William Fichtner

Okay, now I am going to give you a list of crushes that I used to have and am now embarassed about.

- Quentin Tarantino.
- Bill Murray
- Kevin Spacey (what???)

If I was a man I think I would find the following women attractive:

- Drew Barrymore
- Angelina Jolie
- Monica Bellucci.

Does anyone else remember that celebrity matchmaking thread?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
nineinchnails1.jpg

Trent Reznor, but seriously I want him to look more like this:
woodstock.jpg

Lol.. I told one of my girlfriends that Trent had this sexyness about him that just makes me shiver sometimes. She told me he was the human equivalent of a cockroach. Gotta respect a girl with some insight. ;)

Celebrity bf: meh
Celebrity husband: Will Smith, Joaquin Pheonix... or Mike Shinoda who can't sign [a female fan's] breast "because I'm married." *swoon*

Celebrity gf: Natalie Portman, Katherine Heigl or Megan Fox... figure any one of them would keep me on my toes.

Upvote 0