White Girl Called by God is going into all the hoods

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ha ha, God put this smile on my face. God made me shine like the Sun.

50 Cent - God Gave Me Style (SiD Mercutio Remix)
YouTube - 50 Cent - God Gave Me Style (SiD Mercutio Remix)

"Got a date with destiny, she's more than a girl." Curtis Jackson

Curtis preordained future with white girl.

Divine Order From God's Kingdom.

I love Jesus my living Lord and my GOD.

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Towards the end of March 2010 the Lord showed & spoke to me that the Ark Founder is hearing from the Lord to give God's International Outreach...God's Ark to his younger son in the future! The younger son (wants to) hands it over to Jenniferkat because he knows the Lord speaks to Jenniferkat. God is speaking to this younger son about all of this. In this time frame much has already been revealed and spoken loudly from the Lord God in heaven, which is what Jenniferkat has spoken before it took place by the Holy Spirit. Then the striking down vision comes to pass. This is the arrangements and intentions of the Kingdom of God in the earth realm to keep God's Gospel SHIP going around the whole world. God calls Jenniferkat to continue this World Outreach...God's Ark.

THE FOUNDER AND HIS LOVELY WIFE WILL STILL TAKE PART OF THIS GOD GIVEN MINISTRY ARK FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES OR UNTIL THE LORD'S COMING. I PERSONALLY PRAY UNTIL THE LORD'S COMING, THIS TO ME WOULD BE SO WONDERFUL. THE LORD JESUS IS COMING SOON.

I know what I have just said in the Lord God sounds so unbelievable! It is God that is going to bring this to pass into the earth realm. THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY THE POWER OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT. Everyone involved knows that this is like the impossible, however; I tell you the truth in this, this is what I hear clearly from my Father in heaven. This was never my plans. God gave this to me by heaven's sight, by dreams and visions of the future.

I have a loving and caring heart and I was more than willing to give up what the Lord had promised to me all these many years to keep HIS GOSPEL GOING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE END TIME HARVESTING OF SOULS. This has always been my focus to please my Father in heaven. So this is my Father's plans and I know this now!! This will come to pass what my Father in Heaven has already spoken in me by HIS PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT.

Heavenly punishments is indeed here from Father God because of a dreadful adulterous situation<s> that is taking place in the middle of this main Worldwide Ark. All wickedness is coming out the LORD SAID. These wicked things of darkness will no longer be hidden. Father God is going to hold back enormous amounts of currency from coming into this main Ark until another one takes OwnerShip/StewardShip, which is Jenniferkat. This is Jenniferkat's calling in the Lord God."

I know this to be the TRUTH IN THE LORD GOD. This is why I leave record so others will know I am hearing from the Lord God in heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Heavenly punishments is indeed here from Father God because of a dreadful adulterous situation<s> that is taking place in the middle of this main Worldwide Ark. All wickedness is coming out the LORD SAID. These wicked things of darkness will no longer be hidden. Father God is going to hold back enormous amounts of currency from coming into this main Ark until another one takes OwnerShip/StewardShip, which is Jenniferkat. This is Jenniferkat's calling in the Lord God."

This Heavenly Punishment (Judgment) from God is indeed to take place. There are two people in a family that are committing adultery and don't plan to give it up no matter what anyone has to say as long as they think they can keep it in secret even after they have been found out by a few. The Lord revealed this to me in prayer this morning!! There is a very strong demonic hold and attachment with the both of them. This is the reason God's Judgment and correction is here! This is to keep the youngest son safe in the future from any more harm coming into his life. He is faithful to the Lord so God's hand is upon him and the Lord is going to protect this loyal son in the Lord God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had a dream from the Lord Jesus a few years ago of one of these sons and the one God gave to me was of the youngest son.

MY DREAM GIVEN TO ME FROM THE LORD GOD.

I see this younger son dressed up nicely and he is walking towards me. He wants to know everything about me and my family. The Lord allowed me to know what was in this son's heart so that I will be ready to speak with him in God's timing.

I know this will take place in the near future because God said so.

God has already spoken this forth.

Upvote 0

Pat Colby

Apr 12, 2010
✟425.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Towards the end of March 2010 the Lord showed & spoke to me that the Ark Founder is hearing from the Lord to give God's International Outreach...God's Ark to his younger son in the future! The younger son (wants to) hands it over to Jenniferkat because he knows the Lord speaks to Jenniferkat. God is speaking to this younger son about all of this. In this time frame much has already been revealed and spoken loudly from the Lord God in heaven, which is what Jenniferkat has spoken before it took place by the Holy Spirit. Then the striking down vision comes to pass. This is the arrangements and intentions of the Kingdom of God in the earth realm to keep God's Gospel SHIP going around the whole world. God calls Jenniferkat to continue this World Outreach...God's Ark.

THE FOUNDER AND HIS LOVELY WIFE WILL STILL TAKE PART OF THIS GOD GIVEN MINISTRY ARK FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES OR UNTIL THE LORD'S COMING. I PERSONALLY PRAY UNTIL THE LORD'S COMING, THIS TO ME WOULD BE SO WONDERFUL. THE LORD JESUS IS COMING SOON.

I know what I have just said in the Lord God sounds so unbelievable! It is God that is going to bring this to pass into the earth realm. THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY THE POWER OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT. Everyone involved knows that this is like the impossible, however; I tell you the truth in this, this is what I hear clearly from my Father in heaven. This was never my plans. God gave this to me by heaven's sight, by dreams and visions of the future.

I have a loving and caring heart and I was more than willing to give up what the Lord had promised to me all these many years to keep HIS GOSPEL GOING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE END TIME HARVESTING OF SOULS. This has always been my focus to please my Father in heaven. So this is my Father's plans and I know this now!! This will come to pass what my Father in Heaven has already spoken in me by HIS PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT.

Heavenly punishments is indeed here from Father God because of a dreadful adulterous situation<s> that is taking place in the middle of this main Worldwide Ark. All wickedness is coming out the LORD SAID. These wicked things of darkness will no longer be hidden. Father God is going to hold back enormous amounts of currency from coming into this main Ark until another one takes OwnerShip/StewardShip, which is Jenniferkat. This is Jenniferkat's calling in the Lord God."

I know this to be the TRUTH IN THE LORD GOD. This is why I leave record so others will know I am hearing from the Lord God in heaven.
:):clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where JC @!

Lean Back Biggie Smalls Remix

YouTube - Lean Back Biggie Smalls Remix

The Holy Presence of God is upon me...interceding for JC rappers & their future in the Lord GOD and those that God has placed inside of my heart with Heaven's assignments in Christ Jesus, amen. Praying for more of Heaven's REVELATIONS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I found this music video yesterday for the first time. This song needs help, without the anointing it has no power from on high. This man is an excellent rapper/speaker & future minister of the Lord God. Lord pour out YOUR HOLY SPIRIT UPON JA RULE.

Lord Jesus keep Ja Rule protected (and his family)with YOUR HAND UPON HIM. Send your ministering angels to get him ready for the Lord's calling in his life, amen. JC -|-

ja rule father forgive me

YouTube - ja rule father forgive me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have really no interest in music of itself unless THE Holy Presence of God is there. There are too many Christian songs that are full of sadness and shame that do NOT represent GOD'S TRUE Kingdom. My heart is TO God's Holy Presence in HIS LIVING WORD, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LORD'S KINGDOM. Fresh Manna straight from heaven. The Passion for Christ Movement is just the very beginning. When God sends JC -|- miraculously into the media there is going to be the REAL experience of God's Manna from heaven coming down onto the people. Glory be to GOD! Worthy is JESUS CHRIST to PRAISED!! Loving and Praising Jesus inside of my heart!!! To me it's so much fun to Praise GOD for HIS Joy makes me laugh all the time and enjoy a HOLY life IN HIM!!!!

For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised, He is to be feared above all gods.

A prayer for Jay Leno this day, amen. :)

The Passion for Christ Movement

YouTube - P4CM's Channel

Last edited:
Upvote 0