Which tribe are you from? Check and see!

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The twelve tribes of Israel have today re-gathered themselves as the European Christian Nations. Their locations in Europe, their numbers and their colors are shown below on a chart. Their colors proceed up from the bottom of Europe, Italy and Spain as the roots are purple, France is blue, Holland is orange as unripe fruit and the English and Germanic Lutherans are red as the fully ripened fruit.
Europe is today shaped as " an Eagle " with Denmark as it's head.Rev.12;14 Russia, which today is the tribe of Dan, is prophesied in Deut. 33;22 as a "lion's whelp." Therefore Russia is today geographically the shape of a lion. This only happened lately as it prepared itself for the Christian re-generation Millennium by casting off it's Islamic provinces.

....TRIBE.............CULTURES.....................................NUMBER.....COLOR..

12. BENJAMIN - Germanic Lutheran Peoples..................1999AD.......red..

11. JOSEPH - England(Manasseh)...............................1833AD.......red
...................America(Ephraim).................................1777AD*
10. ZEBULUN - Holland(Catholic)................................1666AD.....orange

9. ISSACHAR - Germanic(Catholic)..............................1499AD.....orange

8. ASHER - Poland/Czech (Northern Catholic Slavs)........1333AD....yellow

7. GAD - Croatia/Slovania (Southern Catholic Slavs).......1166AD....yellow

6. NAPHTALI - Protestant Free Christians, Calvinist ect....999AD....green

5. DAN - Orthodox Russians/Bulgarians/Serbs..................833AD....green

4. JUDAH - Tribe of Judah............................................666AD....blue

3. LEVI - France........................................................499AD....blue

2. SIMEON - Spain.....................................................333AD...purple

1. REUBEN - Italy.......................................................166AD...purple

The numbers of the tribes are obtained by dividing the 12 tribes into the 2000 years of Christian history. The colors are the six colors of Noah's rainbow. The tribes are divided into them two by two. This is the same way that Jesus Christ sent out his disciples. The 12 sons of Israel also fit this way into the 6000 years of history to show many more amazing understandings from the Holy Bible's verses.
All of the 12 tribes are equal, all of one body. In 1 Cor.12;14 it tells us " For the body is not one member, but many. if the foot shall say, because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
*- the number of Ephraim(America) is obtained by dividing Joseph's 166 years between his two sons.
So therefore, we need not wait any longer for the re-generation millennium, for it is here already. Matt.19;28

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
so what category do the Swiss fall into?

Switzerland is a country composed of Germanic Protestant Zwiglites, French Catholics, Italian Catholics and Romish.

1. Germanic Protestants(followers of Zwigli) are free Christians. So they would be of the "Tribe of Naphtali."

2. Swiss French Catholics would be as France, "Tribe of Levi."

3. Swiss Italian Catholics would be as Italy, " Tribe of Reuben."

I don't know who the Romish are, probably Catholics?

Anyway, good question! Thanks. dan b

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So just to be clear; you're not actually making a geneological claim, but more of a spiritual/symbolic theory, right?

In Christ,

Acts6:5

I'm not making any claim, I don't know why it's like this. I only kept following the trail and this where it led. beats me, but it goes here? check www.secondbookofdaniel.com in chapters 10-16 if you want to.

Upvote 0

marlowe007

Veteran
Dec 8, 2008
✟23,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
check www.secondbookofdaniel.com in chapters 10-16 if you want to.

This is what is known as "British Israelism."

Sorry, but the idea of Scotsmen in the desert doesn't stand up to reason. They pretty clearly did their own goat herding rather than having "the beasts of the field" do it for them, so how did their freckled skins handle it under the punishing Middle Eastern sun?

And then we have the "Lost Tribes" heading northeastwards into the Russian plain, and becoming the Scythians...how the Iranic-speaking Scythians got into this theology, I have no idea - I can only assume some "British Israel" preacher back in the nineteenth century heard that "Scythians" were "Saxons." I'm guessing the nomads that preceded them on the steppes (like the Cimmerians, also Iranic-speaking) were "Japetic" but not "Israelite." And the urban Tripolyans that preceded them would have been either "Japetic" or Antediluvian (?).

Anyway, the paternal haplogroups of southern Russians are predominantly R1a or Ib, while "Anglo-Saxons" and Scots/Irish/whatever are R1b or Ia, with the split happening much, much further back than 700 B.C. And as for the Scythians themselves, we do have bodies. Genetically they're more like the people commonly held by non-BI scholars to be their actual descendants, the Ossetes.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is a big difference between British Israel and European Christian Israel which you can read about in THE SECOND BOOK OF DANIEL. in chapter 10-16 British Israel is only the tribe of Joseph. European Christian Israel is the re-generation all the European Christian Nations. They have no proof. European Christian Israel has all the evidence, for those that are actually interested. thanks anyway dan b

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
BI has lots of truth to it...
but there is an extreme element as there are in all branches of Christianity

Europe has, at least in part, the descendants of the migrated/scattered Northern tribes

it is a truth that the tribe of Judah certainly went abroad to Europe...

why is it a hard stretch to see the rest of Israel there as well?
they were a few miles closer to Europe that the southern Kingdom was

archeological study MORE than suggests this...

those who crossed over the caucasus mountains..beacme known as Caucasians

but as for Dana's thoughts on who is who...most of that is speculation...and boy o boy did you ever get Germany wrong...lol

think Cain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fit Man

Jan 31, 2010
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The European or British Israeli theory is a strange one.

It is an attempt at identifying the tribes of Israel with the decendants of the Europeans.

It makes no sense racially as the Europeans are decendants of Japheth and the Jews are decendants of Shem.

It doesnt work on the 'spiritual' level either as the Church is made up of people of all nations and races.

All the evidence to support this claim is outside of Scripture. I find none in Scripture itself.

This leaves the question with me, What is the purpose of this theory?

Fit Man

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Denmark, Dan

By saying that the Danes are of the tribe of Dan, so you realize that you are saying their tribe is of the Handmaiden Bilhah. She was a slave and therefore her descendants are today called Slavs. The tribe of Dan came first, occupied their older and respected brother Benjamins land until he himself arrived. They were chased out of their ancient land of Bashan first because it was directly on the approach route of the Assyrians. Many of them therefore fled on Greek ships to the newly developing Black Sea colonies. That was the direction of traffic in those days.

Benjamin, you see, was born last. So his tribe therefore arrived in Europe last. Then during what is today called the "drag nach osten" the Danites(Slavs) were driven back to their Slavic homeland in Russia leaving Denmark, Danzig and ScanDanavia to their rightful heirs the Royal Tribe of Benjamin. This is all documented in THE SECOND BOOK OF DANIEL The British Israel Organizations of today seem to have missed these points. i wish they would study some more. peace and understanding dan b

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is not about the spiritual salvation that Jesus Christ our Lord brought and offered to everyone who hears his voice. European Christian Israel is the physical land of rest for the Christian millennium. Jesus taught us to pray for "heaven on earth." Matt.6;10 And it is here today, just as was promised. If you really want to understand these things you have to spent some time examining the birth orders of the 12 sons of Israel, their prophesied forecasts in Gen.49 and Deut.33 and also just what has occurred in our European Christian history.

There has been a lot of brainwashing going on, the mist of the antichrist. Someone doesn't want us to realize whats really going on. Only trust your own investigations if you want the truth. British Israel is a fog for those who get close to the truth. Too bad they don't use their influence to teach the full reality. Germany isn't bad, nor is Russia. But someone who controls the media sure is working to make them look so. We Christian nations are all one, the forecast millennial kingdom on earth for the 7th day of rest. All Christians are a unity!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Epiphoskei

Senior Veteran
Jul 7, 2007
✟25,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
By saying that the Danes are of the tribe of Dan, so you realize that you are saying their tribe is of the Handmaiden Bilhah. She was a slave and therefore her descendants are today called Slavs.

You do know that the word for "slave" is only "slave" in English, right?

Upvote 0

marlowe007

Veteran
Dec 8, 2008
✟23,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
but as for Dana's thoughts on who is who...most of that is speculation...and boy o boy did you ever get Germany wrong...lol

think Cain.

That is what some of the British in the time of Queen Victoria* said about their German rivals; they claimed that the Germans were Edomites and Cain's children. They used to teach that the Irish were Canaanites as well.

The funniest part about it, is that the Royal Family of "Windsor" are GERMANS, not English! Besides which, probably half of the "British" are Germans to begin with.

*Victoria, incidentally, believed herself to be a descendant of King David - and that's why she had her children circumcised.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You do know that the word for "slave" is only "slave" in English, right?

Yes, I do know this. I myself an a pure bred Russian but I speak English, German, Russian, Greek and Hindi. I'm a bit of a linguist you could say.

In Russian Slava means Glory. We like to think of ourselves this way. thanks for the thought though.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟18,843.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is what some of the British in the time of Queen Victoria* said about their German rivals; they claimed that the Germans were Edomites and Cain's children. They used to teach that the Irish were Canaanites as well.

The funniest part about it, is that the Royal Family of "Windsor" are GERMANS, not English! Besides which, probably half of the "British" are Germans to begin with.

*Victoria, incidentally, believed herself to be a descendant of King David - and that's why she had her children circumcised.

You are right there indeed. And you realize that is why the kings and Queens of both England and Russian were always taken from the Royal house of Hanover. It is because someone knew even then that the Tribe of Benjamin(Lutheran Germans) was the rightful king of all 12 tribes of Israel.

The first king of the ancient 12 tribes of Israel was therefore Saul, from the tribe of Benjamin. King David was the next king. He was from Leah's son of Judah, the royalty of that family line. The one who introduced Christianity to the lost sheep of Israel, the Europeans, was also from the tribe of Benjamin. His name was Paul. Oh, this subject, when investigated fully is truly amazing and it all fits the scheme.

The Germanic Lutheran peoples could never be the tribe of Dan. Dan was born to Bilhah, a servant or handmaiden. You can see in my notes, THE SECOND BOOK OF DANIEL in chapter eleven how it happened.

Benjamin inherited the throne of Israel back in ancient times when his brother Joseph disappeared into Egypt and then produced offspring by an Egyptian Priest's daughter. Today Joseph's younger son Ephraim is as America. So therefore Barak Obama is indeed the right man for the job!

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! Rm.11;33 daniel b

Upvote 0