which anime have you watched more than once?

ChloeJM

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
✟7,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've rewatched most of my favourites including SAO, SNK, Naruto, One Piece, Ouran Host Club, DBZ, Peach Girl, Kimi ni Todoke etc.

But the one I've replayed the most has to be Hunter x Hunter. IT'S SO GOOD AND MORE PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!

• Agree
Reactions: MONNI
Upvote 0

hiwaystar

May 30, 2018
Good ole 'Merica
✟18,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A true Christian would refrain from watching anime. You see, Japan is highly secular and even atheistic. I don't even find any anime that praises God! Watching anime is NOT going to get you anywhere on the path to salvation.

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I don't even find any anime that praises God!

1. Might want to look a little harder.

Superbook - Wikipedia

The Flying House (TV series) - Wikipedia

Christian Broadcasting Network commissioned Tatsunoko Pro to create two anime series, "Superbook" and "The Flying House", in the early 1980s. The former series was actually re-run on American TV as late as about 15 years ago, when an American-made reboot was created.

Both series have since been released in various fashions, and according to Wikipedia the latter can be streamed online for free.

Point of note - since these works were commissioned, CBN is the owner of the IP rights... which is how the remake happened. Japanese toy conglomerate Takara-Tomy has since purchased majority stake in Tatsunoko, which is a huge deal as Takara-Tomy is Hasbro's long-standing Japanese partner. You know, Hasbro. The people who make "Transformers" and "My Little Pony". Boggles the mind what might have happened had Hasbro ended up with the rights...

2. That being said, one would think that "this nation is largely secular" is all the more reason why people should be getting involved, as they could be the ones introducing people to Christ and potentially, in the long term, positively affecting everything.

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A true Christian would refrain from watching anime. You see, Japan is highly secular and even atheistic. I don't even find any anime that praises God! Watching anime is NOT going to get you anywhere on the path to salvation.

I wondered how long that would take

Upvote 0

MONNI

Dec 9, 2018
Wisconsin
✟9,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One could say the same about any media. And the"True Christian" claim always cracks me up as if you have any right to judge or decide what makes a True Christian. Playing with your cat or going grocery shopping wont further your salvation either

Upvote 0

MONNI

Dec 9, 2018
Wisconsin
✟9,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Superbook - Wikipedia

Christian Broadcasting Network commissioned Tatsunoko Pro to create two anime series, "Superbook" and "The Flying House", in the early 1980s. The former series was actually re-run on American TV as late as about 15 years ago, when an American-made reboot was created.

Both series have since been released in various fashions, and according to Wikipedia the latter can be streamed online for free.

Point of note - since these works were commissioned, CBN is the owner of the IP rights... which is how the remake happened. Japanese toy conglomerate Takara-Tomy has since purchased majority stake in Tatsunoko, which is a huge deal as Takara-Tomy is Hasbro's long-standing Japanese partner. You know, Hasbro. The people who make "Transformers" and "My Little Pony". Boggles the mind what might have happened had Hasbro ended up with the rights...

2. That being said, one would think that "this nation is largely secular" is all the more reason why people should be getting involved, as they could be the ones introducing people to Christ and potentially, in the long term, positively affecting everything.
I would like to see the original Superbook soon :) oh and there is the Messiah Manga which is a Manga version of the bible

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I would like to see the original Superbook soon :) oh and there is the Messiah Manga which is a Manga version of the bible

There have been a few so-called "manga" Bibles, but some of them are actually manga-style artwork created by Western artists.

• Agree
Reactions: MONNI
Upvote 0

UnprofitableServant

ThyWillBeDone
Dec 10, 2018
Hollywood
✟44,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you always know an anime is good when you can watch it over and over. for me its

xamd 6
clannad 2
angel beats 2
ouran high school host club 3
full metal 7
inuyasha 7
the last air bender 10
DBZ 4
mushi shi 3
basilisk 4
spirited away 20+
my neighbor totoro 15+
howls moving castle 10+
akira 10+
death note 3
kenichi 2
fruits basket 4
sgt. frog 3
samurai champloo 4

im probably forgetting some for sure

Death Note
One Outs
I've noticed nobody has posted about One Outs, but everybody has about death note!

I think One Outs is worth a watch! Especially if people liked the psychological, mind games that Death Note was full of!

In peace

Upvote 0

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Superbook - Wikipedia

Oh Superbook. I loved Superbook as a kid!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.