0101011101010111010010100 1000100
Jan 14, 2015
Deep contemplation.
✟30,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay first let's establish some physics, There is Dimensional theory, And multiverse theory. This is legitimate theoretical physics and it is accurate.

Dimensional theory.

1-3 The first through the third dimensions are the dimensions we are already aware of, Height, Width, and Depth. We know these dimensions we live in them and use in our daily lives,

4th and 5th The fourth and fifth dimensions are Time and Space, and that is why you hear those two terms together so often, there is even a physical phenomenon known as space time, And it's really neat, I'd like to tell you all about it, But they are related, one is really the opposite of the other, or like the other side of a flipped coin, To explain, in math, We have terms, a very intermediate equation would be E=mc2 It basically means Energy is equal to mass, times the speed of light. Anyway, In math, one could say S=Ic2 Because Space s, And Time I are related in this same way. If you could travel back in time to yesterday, that is using the 4th dimension, Time,, But lets say you could travel back in time to any location you wanted, Like say, you could travel back in time to witness Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.. This would be Space and Time, Both S and I. Fifth dimension..There is a point to this. I need to work my way up to multiverse theory, but to get there I need to explain dimensional theory..Ultimately, once you get to the sixth dimension.. Which occurs inside an event horizon, Like a black hole. Space and time are so distorted that all events in all times overlap one another, This is known as the sixth dimension. A dimension, That exists outside of this universe. for the record.. A dimension that exits in another realm.. If you are following the progression of dimensional theory. I applaud you. This is all incredibly difficult stuff to grasp, But it is believed, that within a black hole, space time becomes so distorted that it actually does tear open a hole to another universe.
This is when multiverse theory comes into play. Another universe? If there is one other universe, there must be other universes in other dimensions we have yet to discover, Does this not make sense? Multiverse theory, in a nut shell. If this information, (Which will check out against texts books and wikipedia, I know my physics,,) Helps anyone grasp what I'm getting at here, Then this was all worth it, On to my post,, Could heaven be in another dimension/ Universe? It seems like this physical universe we live in, is not the same realm as what God lives in,, no matter how far or how hard we look with telescopes we do not physically see God.. I Determine, Heaven is in another universe, And when we pass on,, We pass away from this universe, and into another one.

What do you guys think? Is Heaven in another Universe?

Reactions: RuthD

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,953,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is Heaven in another Universe?
No.

God created the heaven just before He created the earth on the first day of the creation week.

Thus Heaven [proper] is a part of the universe.

And for the record, Paul mentions four dimensions of space.

Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

When it comes to "where" Heaven is, the correct answer is "up."

2 Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, ( whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

First Heaven is our atmosphere.

Second Heaven is outer space.

Third Heaven is Heaven [proper].

Reactions: GQ Chris
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟849,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
1-3 The first through the third dimensions are the dimensions we are already aware of, Height, Width, and Depth. We know these dimensions we live in them and use in our daily lives,

4th and 5th The fourth and fifth dimensions are Time and Space

No. Space is the first three dimensions you already mentioned.

Upvote 0

Shadowprophet

Jan 14, 2015
Deep contemplation.
✟30,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. Space is the first three dimensions you already mentioned.
That is a misconception, That is like saying reality is a manifestation of what we perceive, But in truth, Reality is a great deal more then what someone can behold in their vision. Height width and depth, are the first three dimensions. that in no way encompasses all of what Space is,, it is much more then simply height width and depth. This is why the Space can not be defined within the first three dimensions only. As a matter of fact, I more or less explained this..

But hey, Everyone is entitled to any opinion they want.. As for me, I like to be accurate.

Don't get me wrong, I am not being stern, I was taught that before you present people with information, to make absolutely certain that that information is truth.. or the only thing I would be doing is teaching people falsehoods..

So, I will usually not speak it, if is isn't at least supported by a large enough consensus to give it merit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟111,675.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
That is a misconception, That is like saying reality is a manifestation of what we perceive, But in truth, Reality is a great deal more then what someone can behold in their vision. Height width and depth, are the first three dimensions. that in no way encompasses all of what Space is,, it is much more then simply height width and depth. This is why the Space can not be defined within the first three dimensions only. As a matter of fact, I more or less explained this..

But hey, Everyone is entitled to any opinion they want.. As for me, I like to be accurate.

Don't get me wrong, I am not being stern, I was taught that before you present people with information, to make absolutely certain that that information is truth.. or the only thing I would be doing is teaching people falsehoods..

So, I will usually not speak it, if is isn't at least supported by a large enough consensus to give it merit.

I suppose you realise you are trying to teach physics to a physicist?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shadowprophet

Jan 14, 2015
Deep contemplation.
✟30,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose you realise you are trying to teach physics to a physicist?

Actually no, for me to have known you were a physicist would have required precognition i'm afraid. However, The quote you are referencing is in regard to the claim that the third dimension is in fact space, This is not accurate, Also, fellow physicist, realize has a Z in it.

But that's not the issue. Theoretical physics is something I regard quite highly, if you find flaws in my logic, I am always open to learn something bro.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟111,675.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Actually no, for me to have known you were a physicist would have required precognition i'm afraid. However, The quote you are referencing is in regard to the claim that the third dimension is in fact space, This is not accurate, Also, fellow physicist, realize has a Z in it.

But that's not the issue. Theoretical physics is something I regard quite highly, if you find flaws in my logic, I am always open to learn something bro.

Essentialsaltes is the physicist, not me. But, even as a non physicist who knows something about Relativity, your post sounds like hokum.

Upvote 0

Shadowprophet

Jan 14, 2015
Deep contemplation.
✟30,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Essentialsaltes is the physicist, not me.

Then he is mistaken. one can make several claims, But you cant call an orange an apple and be correct.. it just doesn't work that way.

What I would like, very much, is for him to explain how the third dimension encompasses all of space when space time itself by that thinking would be limited to the third dimension. This does not coincide with the physical sciences..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟111,675.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Then he is mistaken. one can make several claims, But you cant call an orange an apple and be correct.. it just doesn't work that way.

Do you know how space is related to time in Relativity? It has nothing to do with E=mc2.

Upvote 0

Shadowprophet

Jan 14, 2015
Deep contemplation.
✟30,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you know how space is related to time in Relativity? It has nothing to do with E=mc2.

E=mc2 is energy and mass, times by the speed of light.,.. in much the same way gravity is related to time and space.. this is accurate..

I was teaching the basics of the math, And I indeed do understand,, but please.. Explain it to me.

Upvote 0