Jan 8, 2005
Sydney
Visit site
✟15,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i'll be going to Hillsong College this year...

cant wait man!!!^_^:clap:^_^:clap:!!!

i realised theres not much Australians in the ministry section of this forums

i read someone's thread..they said within 3 weeks theyve got so much already!!!

its like going to a Church Camp, or a Conference aye???...everyday u learn and be fed!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mister Sea

Feb 3, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I attend the University of Melbourne in Australia. It's the 22nd best University in the world, according to The Times Higher Education Supplement (prestigious English journal). I suppose proportionally there's not many Christians, but the Christian group is strong there, with solid leadership. There are a number of Bible Colleges affiliated with the University, though I am not attending them for any classes... Ridley, Whitley and the Bible College of Victoria are probably the highest regarded.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am attending Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri.... I really like it here, just enough distance so family can't pop in, but just enough distance that if I want to go home for a weekend I won't have to drive too far.

Upvote 0