✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 3:7-7
____And the eyes of them both were opened….
____And Yahuah Alohym said, Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil:

The Perversity which ushers in one’s Sin and Transgression occurs in their own Heart.

Satan is only given jurisdiction over the children of Pride.

There are Two trees in the midst of the garden, but Eve only perceived (and referenced) One tree in the midst of the garden.

Eve also misquotes the instructions pertaining to the forbidden fruit, both Adding and subtracting from the commandment.

The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil represents the specific Characteristic Traits and Attributes of Yahuah Alohym which are not Good for individual Souls to assimilate into their psyche (heart and mind);

Pride, Self Righteousness, Self Will, Self Reliance, Selfishness, etc., are the only aspects of Alohym which we did not inherit when we were created, we inherited those propensities when they ate from the forbidden tree, the very same propensities which we are now instructed to Circumcise from our hearts and minds.

A Tree is Known by the Fruit it Bears.

The Lie which H’Shatan administered was very Subtle, taking advantage of Eve’s ignorance, lack of discernment and disbelief in what Alohym actually said, and he built upon that a premise suggesting that Alohym was withholding something (as Good as the tree of Life) from us, and how Eve could become Like Alohym, (which mind you is a Good thing), by simply eating from the tree in the midst of the garden.

He did not Lie when he said, your eyes will be opened, nor did he Lie when he said, you will become as Alohym to Know Good and Evil, he Lied when he said, you surely shall not Die.

When we Die our Spirit is removed from the Flesh, wherefore the people of the World refer to such Spirits as Dead people, when in fact they are the Living Spirits of Souls which have departed from their Flesh.

Whereas we became separated from the Spirit of Grace, the Grace that equated us unto being One with Yahuah Alohym, who happens to Know everything;

With Grace we are not encumbered by knowing every little thing, but because we know the one who is everything, Grace gives us an unction to Know anything we need to Know in any given setting, this however only works with the Trust and Reliance of Faith and the absence of Pride and it’s cache of Lies.

Instead we became All knowing, Mr. and Mrs. Know it alls, that evidently Knew too much yet not nearly enough, we became the Living Dead, as one who Walks in their Sleep, yet is unaware that they are Asleep.

Ignorance, misquoting Alohym, lack of discernment, poor judgment and lack of faith (trust and reliance) got us into this mess, wherefore it is the Wisdom, Righteousness, Truth and Faith of the actual Word of Alohym that delivers us from this mess.
For what it's worth, I don't disagree with your post. Even though we don't say things the same way, I think we basically see the same things.

Precept upon precept. "God' as in the source of the energy that formed all things, the "Eternal power". It is this "God" the "Most High" that by definition would form the Light and Create the darkness. Any subjective evaluation of a Moral good/immoral evil from the perspective of the creature/creation points to "God" as the Spiritual source of goodness. The two trees are depicted as on opposite sides of the waters that flow from the throne of "God", so I don't see the knowledge of good and evil as depicting a fullness of "God", nor do I believe such knowledge would bestow the love of others which is God's Spirit. The scripture therefore shows the serpent projecting pride to the innocent through a vain corrupt image of god.

I note that scripture shows mankind content in their station under God, until the serpent speaks.
I note that the serpent speaks as though it is "higher" and more knowledgeable about God than mankind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
For what it's worth, I don't disagree with your post. Even though we don't say things the same way, I think we basically see the same things.

I note that scripture shows mankind content in their station under God, until the serpent speaks.
I note that the serpent speaks as though it is "higher" and more knowledgeable about God than mankind.
I concur, definitely not looking for anything to widen any existing breaches, esp., when we have been called to repair/amend them.

Under Grace (facilitated by our humility) there is no reason to not be serene, but when Pride steps to the plate Satan is there to govern over whosoever is found holding the bat;

Adversity is his name, we are not supposed to enjoy the Challenge, nor experience Peace, but rather remember (commit to one’s memory) the battle, and do it no more.

In the book of Job we learn that Satan stood among the Sons of Alohym (contextually, Angelic beings), and that Alohym actually solicits his opinion, but more importantly, is the fact that Satan cannot lift a finger to touch any of us without the explicit permission granted by Alohym, that is why Job accredited Yahuah for the disasters performed via Satan, and gave no Glory whatsoever unto Satan.

It is also in Job that we learn that he is the King presiding over all the children of Pride.

Yet it is the reiterated account of David numbering the children of Ishrael that we discover that Satan represents the Anger of Yahuah.

2 Samuel 24:1
____And again the Aanger of Yahuah was Kindled against Ishrael, and he Moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1
____And Satan stood up against Israel, and Provoked David to number Israel.

In essence the children of Pride provoke the Anger of Yah, and subsequently Yahuah finds himself ruling over the children of Pride with the Adversity of his Anger, an Anger which he himself rebukes, because it often entails (handing one over to their own vain imagination, which is) a misleading Deception, designed for whosoever falls short in their Love of Truth.

Satan is the Prosecuting Attorney which seeks Judgment Against us when we drop the ball, and he stands in Opposition to Yeshuah who is the Defense Attorney which seeks a Graceful Pardon and Favorable ruling on our behalf.

Notwithstanding the Father has drawn the line of one being Forgiven, making our own Forgiving of others to be the contingency which Pardons us.

Makes one wonder, what things one must encumber as a Victim, and struggle to forgive, just so that they also may be forgiven, and what about paying for crimes committed in a prior life? For we receive Judgement of either Life or Condemnation in the Resurrection.

So many believing that they performed no Crime/Sin worthy of receiving the transgressions permitted to fall upon them, not knowing that it was for crimes committed in a past life that they are now paying for, and by far most of us are not required to receive the full brunt that we are worthy to receive.

Upvote 0