Melbourne, Fl
✟15,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I like to write in my spare time. I'm hoping to one day be published, but meh... the chances of that are so incredibly slim that I'm not counting on it. I'm up to page 165 in my book though.

Good luck with that. I always wanted to try that myself but have just never gave it a try. What is the book about?

Upvote 0
C

CayiroRedemption

Good luck with that. I always wanted to try that myself but have just never gave it a try. What is the book about?

I'm kinda tedious about posting my idea on here, I've had ideas stolen from me before and someone else got them published... So here's a breif glimpse that no one can swipe because it's too vauge. ^_^ (not saying anyone on here would do such a thing, but it's happened to me before and it has made me really paranoid.) Well, I know it seems lame, but bear with me.

Basically, it's a sci-fi story about revenge. The quick and dirty of it is that there are these human-like creatures (the bad guys), who can travel through time and possess innocent humans in an attempt to change history. The good guys, a handful of people who can likewise travel through time, hunt these possessing-spirits down and try to banish them out of the innocent people. In my story, one of the spirits has managed to possess one of the good guys, and so far, it's been 165 written pages of the rest of the good guys getting their backsides kicked and trying to figure out how to save their friend from the spirit without accidentally killing him.

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2006
Melbourne, Fl
✟15,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm kinda tedious about posting my idea on here, I've had ideas stolen from me before and someone else got them published... So here's a breif glimpse that no one can swipe because it's too vauge. ^_^ (not saying anyone on here would do such a thing, but it's happened to me before and it has made me really paranoid.) Well, I know it seems lame, but bear with me.

Basically, it's a sci-fi story about revenge. The quick and dirty of it is that there are these human-like creatures (the bad guys), who can travel through time and possess innocent humans in an attempt to change history. The good guys, a handful of people who can likewise travel through time, hunt these possessing-spirits down and try to banish them out of the innocent people. In my story, one of the spirits has managed to possess one of the good guys, and so far, it's been 165 written pages of the rest of the good guys getting their backsides kicked and trying to figure out how to save their friend from the spirit without accidentally killing him.

Sounds like my kind of book. Please keep us informed how it goes. I hope it gets published I would love to read it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
reading,movies(usually DVD & Video),just set up a 12 gallon fish aquarium,so now freshwater tropical fish as well.Used to be crazy over PC gaming,but don't spend as much time doing that anymore. Balder's Gate 2:Shadows Of Amn,and the original Sims with all EPs are my favs. Can't stand The Sims2,even unistalled it from my PC!

Upvote 0
C

CayiroRedemption

Sounds like my kind of book. Please keep us informed how it goes. I hope it gets published I would love to read it.

Thank you. Here's hoping I'll be able to get it published. Unfortunately, it's really hard to get published. My dream, ever since I was a little girl, was to have a book on the New York Times' Best Seller's List. ...big dream, but I can always hope. ^_^

Upvote 0
My hobbies include :

Amt Gard ,( though i have not played recently ) ,
im a big gammer , mostly PC and X-box . i like finding old games that are cool but never made it big for some reason .

i love serfing the net , though i dont have my own internet yet .

and i could spend unlimitess time colecting small or buying gadget junk like moters , rector sets legos , gears lights nuts bolts broken R/C cars - sadly i have SO littel time set aside for that . (from grage sales Good will ect) ( then putting them to geather witch takes even longer )

i quite enjoy bike riding , but my knee is kinda goofy .

i have others minor but quite enjoyable , i am never bored there is too much to do , it drives me nuts !

jack of all hobbies good at none ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Emuse

Oct 12, 2006
✟7,678.00
Faith
Atheist
What is your hobby??? What do you do in free time??

Tis a good question! In my spare time I tend to spend quite a bit of time on my PC! Interesting, everyone here must have a PC, but I haven't seen a PC section in the Hobbies category. But then again, I may have missed it! :)

I love watching movies, but prefer to that in company. On my own I prefer to be on here because it is a two-way interaction with real people.

Upvote 0