Dec 27, 2008
✟8,268.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
.....or the one you use the most? These are mine:
product_glam_304_1.gif

Swiss Kuhn Rikon utility knife (I have the red one). It's really sharp.

1350_200.jpg

Pampered Chef baking stone

WDI-JR3012-ZM.JPG

Pastry Blender

Feb 26, 2007
✟15,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hate to sound like a snob, but my favorite kitchen tool is a KitchenAid electric mixer. It is really well-designed, and sturdy like a rock. It makes whipping, say, cream, and making dough a snap.

I also enjoy my stainless steel pot/pan set. I do not believe using aluminum cookware coated with some chemical to be good form tsk tsk

Upvote 0

pimorton

May 13, 2004
Ohio
✟1,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hate to sound like a snob, but my favorite kitchen tool is a KitchenAid electric mixer. It is really well-designed, and sturdy like a rock. It makes whipping, say, cream, and making dough a snap.

Actually I love my KitchenAid Professional HD 475 watt mixer, too. (Now that's snobbery.) But I enjoy the feel of a well-balanced knife in my hand, and I use it and my pastry blender much more often than the mixer.

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have a small serated knife - I don't know what its called - but its so multi functional - and its wonderful for peeling and slicing.

I would also say my pastry blender (lol, looks like alot of us like that). I just can't be bothered taking out the mixer to blend pastry, so this little handy device does the job.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Believe it or not it is a plain old fork. I use it as a whisk, blender, and pastry blender (when I am too lazy to take the few extra steps to get the proper tool). :doh:
I understand you:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rois

Be strong and take heart
Dec 27, 2008
✟8,268.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have a small serated knife - I don't know what its called - but its so multi functional - and its wonderful for peeling and slicing.

I would also say my pastry blender (lol, looks like alot of us like that). I just can't be bothered taking out the mixer to blend pastry, so this little handy device does the job.

I have a nice kitchen aid mixer, but it's too big for the counter. I rarely use it as a result! I like kneading by hand too much to use the dough hook.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also, there is just that much more to clean up when you pull out a blender or food processor. All those nooks and crannies . . . .

Upvote 0

pimorton

May 13, 2004
Ohio
✟1,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I entirely forgot to mention my hand whisk. I use it to make sauces and gravies. I always had to bring it with me to Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house because she always made me make the gravy and she didn't have a whisk (tsk tsk).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

arborvita

Retired.
Jun 9, 2005
Wild Wild West
✟60,253.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Since I have moved houses and recently and am cooking with just a hot plate at the moment until the kitchen get finished. I miss the oven! I never realized how many thing I made with the oven.

If that doesnt counts a tool... I would have to go with the fork. I use it for so many things in the kitchen.

Upvote 0