What's up with Michael Jackson?

J

Jet Black

brie said:
I question the sanity of any parent who would send their child unsupervised to stay with someone accused of child molestation.
me too. Unless these allegations are supposedly events that happened before the last drawn out courtcase, I wonder what is really going on here. but then we know so little about it that it is almost impossible to speculate.

Upvote 0

Bruce S

Dec 28, 2002
✟1,232.00
Faith
Protestant
Quoting sources, Fox News reports the boy at the center of the latest case may have confessed to his therapist that the pop singer plied him with wine and sleeping pills when he allegedly molested him.

Fox says the boy who made the allegations was a cancer patient whose "last wish" was to meet Jackson at a time that his friends and family feared his illness was worsening.

Link to full story: > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35722
IF true, and we don't know that, the man has REAL problems, and needs help. Not to mention some time in the slammer too. With his legal problems mounting, rumors have him poor now, the bills have devoured much of his wealth.

A dying boy, cancer patient....

Argh.

Upvote 0
ChristFollowers said:
cbk...you said this about Micheal:

Well, if you start inviting children over for one-on-one sleepovers, turn on soft music, give them milk and cookies in YOUR bed, and you lay in the SAME BED with them, and turn out the lights, then I would suspect that you may very well molest children.

....those are rumors you heard from the press about what he "secretly" does to children. Nobody knows the truth but Micheal's Creator and those kids. Don't listen to everything you heard, you know. I am not saying he is innocent.....I don't know if he is or not.....I am just saying when you get proof of something then you start to blame the person who is accused.

I have heard Micheal say they lay in the same bed as he does.....that's all I have heard out his mouth.
Well, you need to listen to AM radio and you will here an interview the MJ did with what sounds like a man with a British accent. EVERYTHING that you have in italics from my quote above came from MJ's OWN MOUTH!!! Therefore, I think what I have said is far from RUMOR.... It is a FACT.

Therefore, since the words came from MJ's own mouth, and it is on tape, I fail to see how they can be classified as RUMORS. Also, I fail to see that the actions are SECRETLY done, since, from his OWN mouth comes the words.

In regards to molesting, I said IF... In regards to the other things, they are facts backed by statements from many parties, including the accused himself. Invitation, soft music, milk and cookies, tuck them in, lay with them.

Upvote 0

Foundthelight

St. Peter's R.C. Church, Delhi, NY
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2003
Central New York
Visit site
✟26,728.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Rising Tree said:
Why does being in the same bed with someone else automatically involve sex? :scratch:
It doesn't.

But here we have an adult male who likes to share his bed with unrelated mostly male juveniles. This sort of behavior sets alarm bells big time.

Upvote 0

jayswife29

Jun 26, 2003
n.y.
Visit site
✟454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, so maybe just because he admitted to having children sleep with him doesnt mean he had sex with them, but let me say this. If my brother in law asked or told my soon to be 13 year old daughter that she could lay in bed with him, an alarm would go off in my head. If my sister in law told my 11 year old son he could sleep in bed with her, I would think it strange. If my in laws came out and publicly announced that they frequently had young children share their bed with them, I for one would NEVER let my children go there. Just the thought of an adult having young children that are not their own lay in bed with them, I find to be weird. And the reason I say not their own, is because speaking as a mom, sometimes when my 9 year old is sick, he likes to lay on my bed, and every now and then my 11 year old son likes to 'cuddle' especially after a bad dream. No, that doesnt automatically make me a molester or rapist, but I guarantee, if a child ever said that about me, the state would have removed my children from my care, and I doubt any of my neighbors would be quick to let their kids come over to play.

Upvote 0

Michael0701

Harley Ridin' Believer!!
Nov 13, 2002
Tax Free Delaware!!
Visit site
✟8,417.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You hear him (MJ) say over and over again that he would never hurt a child. And I do believe him, that he, in his own mind, he would never hurt a child. The problem comes in when he is unable to distinguish fondling/groping etc. from play. I am convinced that those around him, his friends, his staff, his security and all of the other leeches who live off of him are not going to do or say anything to correct him. Can you imagine a housekeeper telling Jacko that he did something wrong? He without a doubt does not live in the same world you and I do. His fame and money have allowed him to create a reality of his own where he does as he pleases. And it's not till public accusations like this bring him into our reality. Can you imagine how many kids could have been too afraid to tell? Or unaware of what he did? Or the worst, hushed by their own parents?

As for lying in bed not being sex, I don't think any accusations of sex have been made. To my knowledge it's been fondling and other inappropriate/illegal behavior. The latest rumor involves achohol and drugs which I find absurd, but time will tell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lillithspeak

The Umbrella
Aug 26, 2003
Vermont
✟9,786.00
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ChristFollowers said:
OK.....Do I molest children? I just had a home built about a year ago and I have ALOT of animals on my property. I go to my old neighborhood all the time and invite children over to play with my animals. I do it to keep the homeless kids off the streats (there's alot of them in Atlanta). They play with animals and have a good time.

Carrollton High School and Carrollton Elementary School also lets their students interested in vet. medicine come to my house and get experience in working with my animals and sometime I am the only adult there...does that mean I rape them when no one's around? Sometimes the high school students come to my house after school to feed my animals and play with them. Maybe I shouldnt let them. They may I say "rape" them or something, right?
There are many forms of child molestation and not all involved anal penetration. Some children are forced to perform sexual acts on the perpetrator, along with other types of sexual behaviors.

You say we shouldn't judge him but we have to have judgement about everything.

One thing you look for with pedophiles is their exclusive attraction to children under the age of puberty, i.e. 13 or younger. He doesn't hang out with 16 year old boys, or girls, he hangs out exclusively with boys 13 and under. He has admitted, on tape, constantly sleeping with boys in his bed-how many 45 year old men have non-relative pre-pubescents that stay over at their house-in bed with them? Do you not find this strange?

He had a woman he didn't love, have two children for him and paid for them. You don't think that it's strange he didn't marry and have children of his own? He can obviously have children, so why not date and marry someone? Have you ever seen him with a woman in a romantic relationship? Not even any rumors of a romance, no candid shots of him with a woman out somewhere? No, that fake marriage to Lisa Marie didn't count. The fact, as she discussed, in an interview with Barbara Walters, that her kids didn't even know him, nor did they live at his residence, kind of gives that away-as they were legally married for two years-plenty of time to meet step-dad don't you think?

Lastly, he was accused of the same crime before, he settled for 20 millon or more so the boy wouldn't testify against him. If he did that one, he did hundreds more. Pedophiles don't stop offending. And the law has been changed in California, anyone who agrees to a settlement, can no longer agree to not testify against the perpetrator as part of the settlement.

The boy who is involved this time was seeing a Psychologist, he told it to the Psychologist, who had, by law, to report it to the police. The boy is also a cancer patient, currently in remission, who was given a wish from the The Make-A-Wish Foundation - for kids dying of cancer-to spend time with Michael Jackson, his hero, at Neverland Ranch. The Make a Wish Foundation arranged for the visit. So, it's not likely he would come up with this story to hurt his idol. And why was he seeing a therapist to start with? Probably because of the trauma of what happened to him months before.

And if you think that because you have kids over to play with your animals unsupervised people will think you are a pervert, they just might. I certainly wouldn't let any child of mine hang out with an adult I wasn't very sure was okay. So, if you've got homeless kids coming around your place and there isn't another adult there, you are risking your freedom, or one of them could start blackmailing you by threatening to accuse you. This is the real world. It costs thousands of dollars to hire defene attorneys whether you are innocent or guilty. Your property could belong to one of them at any time in the near future.

Upvote 0

ChristFollowers

God loves all!!!
Jun 27, 2003
Georgia, USA
Visit site
✟622.00
Faith
Judaism
Lillithspeak...I am not really risking my freedom. The kids never actually go into my house.....just go to where my animals are located. Nobody could take my property.....I have cameras installed on my property(for the animals sake). So the cameras will reveil all. And you are saying it's my fault if I get blackmailed? How? This is a school event....the high school students get credit for coming to my farm. The teachers are always there everytime the students come...as for the homeless children....there are always school teachers there to help me with them because I can't take care of all those little kids by myself.

Yes, I find it strange he slept with younger boys. If he touched or molested them...that's rape. But I respect your opinion if you think he did it. I just don't have a right to judge Micheal when there's no proof and the police obviously don't want to put him in jail because they are making money off him. They need to stop playing games and put him in jail if they think he did it instead of keep bringing this up and making money off him and letting him free. Did any of you know MJ bail is 3 million dollars or something like that?

I am not saying he did it or not. I don't know. I am not going to say he did if I don't have proof or just because he "looks" like someone who would do that to children. To be honest, I think he probably did it....but with no proof I won't say he is guilty.

I don't think it is strange because he didn't want to marry someone, but he wanted someone to have his kids. What's strange about that? Maybe he didn't want to get married, but he wanted to have kids. I don't want to get married(because of previous relationship problems with men...some men are dogs) but I want children someday. I'll adopt tho....

Just because he doesn't talk about his "previous relationships" doesn't mean he didnt have any. How you know if he didn't sleep with women? You don't stay with Micheal so nobody knows about his personal life. Even if he says he doesn't sleep with women....who knows if he is telling the truth? Some people are quite and feel it's not the "public" business about their relationships.

Upvote 0

Risen Tree

previously Rising Tree
Nov 20, 2002
Georgia
✟18,382.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Michael0701 said:
You hear him (MJ) say over and over again that he would never hurt a child. And I do believe him, that he, in his own mind, he would never hurt a child. The problem comes in when he is unable to distinguish fondling/groping etc. from play. I am convinced that those around him, his friends, his staff, his security and all of the other leeches who live off of him are not going to do or say anything to correct him.
You might be onto something here.

Upvote 0

datan

Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
✟6,836.00
Faith
Protestant
Lillithspeak said:
So, if you've got homeless kids coming around your place and there isn't another adult there, you are risking your freedom, or one of them could start blackmailing you by threatening to accuse you. This is the real world. It costs thousands of dollars to hire defene attorneys whether you are innocent or guilty. Your property could belong to one of them at any time in the near future.

hm ... so hypothetically, if you were blackmailed, it's your fault for putting yourself into a situation where you could be blackmailed, by having homeless kids over?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lillithspeak

The Umbrella
Aug 26, 2003
Vermont
✟9,786.00
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christfollower, I specifically said if there weren't other adults around, obviously you have security cameras and plenty of other adults supervising the school kids.

My warning was in regard to homeless street kids. Obviously, if you are bringing street kids home, you are taking a serious risk, because they can accuse you of anything and it's you who will pay to prove your innocence. You seem to love and care for your animals and I'm sure your property means a lot to you, this is the real world, some people are real pieces of work. I wouldn't chance it myself without others being around.

Datan, don't go there.

Upvote 0