What's the most miraculous thing God ever did for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm offering this thread up so we can take a break from nipping at each others heals, and testify about what is THE most miraculous thing God has ever done for you, besides your salvation of course.

Has anyone here had a Mt. Carmel moment where God let you breaks the boundaries of the flesh and achieve something you never thought possible? Share it then, and let's give each other a break for a change.

I've already shared mine on the prophetic forum months ago, and it's late now, maybe tommorrow Lord willing.

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When I deserved nothing but death for my sins, He loved me and sent His Son to bear my sins and die in my place. He died so that I could live.

That is the most miraculous thing He did for me.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The most miraculous...

When I thought that he wasn't listening to my cries, when I thought that he didn't know I was broken, when I thought that he didn't know everything that was wrong in my life....he did. When everything was falling apart, and it seemed that he wasn't helping me out at all, he was really paving the way to a new way of life. And now, I wouldn't trade anything to have my old life back.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟445,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm offering this thread up so we can take a break from nipping at each others heals, and testify about what is THE most miraculous thing God has ever done for you, besides your salvation of course.

Has anyone here had a Mt. Carmel moment where God let you breaks the boundaries of the flesh and achieve something you never thought possible? Share it then, and let's give each other a break for a change.

I've already shared mine on the prophetic forum months ago, and it's late now, maybe tommorrow Lord willing.

God bless you, and I hope you will share your 'miraculous thing' here with us,
or link us to it, if your post still exists in the PM forum. :)

My most 'miraculous thing' happened about 2 years ago,
when I more fully received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

As a young woman, I had an abortion, that left me wounded and traumatized.
Years later, the Lord saved my soul. (Miracle #1!)

And my healing journey in Him then began. (Miracle #2!)
This healing journey took a number of years.
There are many layers of healing needed after one has had an abortion.

I got to where I was doing well, walking in my healing, and ministering to others.
But there was still this deep, heavy sorrow that lived deep down within my soul,
over the child whose life I had ended.

Though I was now happy and grateful for many things in my life,
this deep 'lump' of sorrow just seemed to live deep down within.
I came to believe that I would just need to live with this deep sense of sorrow forever ...
and accepted this ... grateful for the healing I had already experienced.

But then, I received the Fullness of the Spirit during a charismatic event that came to town.
Praise the Lord!

A couple weeks later, after this event, I was outside feeding my cat.
And suddenly, I happened to realize that I did not feel that sorrow in my soul.
'Where did it go?', I asked myself.

And then it came to mind ...
that the Holy Spirit had taken it away, and healed me, when I received Him more fully.
('Most Miraculous Thing'!)

That was nearly 2 years ago, and the sorrow has never returned. Praise the Lord.

The Holy Spirit turned my sorrow into joy, my mourning into dancing.

Glory to God.
___________​

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,

To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."

Psalm 39:11-12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cotmweasel

Riverlife Intern
Mar 13, 2007
Allen, TX
✟9,531.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
wow this is a hard one. I'm gonna have to list a few :D

1. Getting healed of color blindness
2. Getting healed of Lactose Intolerence
3. Getting set free of Lust

those three things stand out to me. read my blog and read the details of the color blindness one. its an awesome story. :) http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=37083201&postcount=1

Upvote 0

flyingsum0

Contributor
Site Supporter
Jul 28, 2005
East Coast, USA
✟34,739.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What? I haven't ever heard of them!

CheeseBlintzesOct272003.jpg

3 eggs
1 cup milk
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
¾ cup flour

Method:
Combine ingredients. Heat up a tbsp of oil in small pan. When hot, drop 2 tbsp batter into pan and spread it around to make a thin crepe. Let the bottom brown slightly then flip it over and let the other side brown. Flip it out onto a board. Use up the rest of the batter (makes about 18 crepes/blintzes)

Filling:
1 ½ cup cottage cheese
¼ cup sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice

Add ingredients together and put about 1 tbsp of mixture at the bottom of the blintz. Roll up like a jelly roll, tucking the ends in before you get to the top. Heat some oil in a pan and fry on both sides. Serve with strawberries and sour cream.

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks guys, that was awesome!

I noticed some of you listed salvation, which I asked you not to do (look at OP if you wish), but I guess I can't begrudge anyone of that, seeing as how important that is to you all. At least you're grateful, and that's important.

Btw, I didn't mean to keep anyone in suspense, I had a long shift today, and when I came home, I took a nap! :) You know you're getting old(er) when you appreciate a good nap. (Can I get a witness?) lol

And shame on you nuvu for not remembering! (Doing the naughty naughty thing with my fingers in your general direction) ;)

Mine is a two-parter, I give glory to God because obviously I'm not proud of it. God delivered me from satanism, but more importantly than that I had my own Mt. Carmel.

For the longest time after God brought me out, I prayed and fasted during helloween, and one in particular, in my early twenties, I prayed specifically that it would get cold and snow. I know teenagers do stupid things on helloween, and this time i didn't want anyone even remotely getting started with it, so i reasoned if it would get cold and snow, some teenager wouldn't even bother with a "sacrifice", or cemetary stuff, or the like. So, believe it or not, on that day, it DID snow! I remember the weatherman saying it hadn't done that in that region for over 30 years so early! I felt VERY humbled, and VERY blessed, and VERY loved, and VERY small, all at the same time.

It's an experience that has stayed with me, that I look back on when i'm about ready to throw in the towel, that one day, God heard the prayers of a twenty-something old kid, and made it cold and snow for an entire region.

I've had other things happen, having to do with this same kind of thing. (I witnessed to a satanist by telling her what her "friends" were whispering to her about me, and our conversation, concerning whose "father" was greater, hers or mine. And brought to her attention she couldn't do that with me) Mine was the HG, not demons though, so I obviously had an unfair advantage :)
But nothing in my life (minus my children) has ever made me feel anything like that moment.

Thanks for reading, god bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I recently was looking for a new church,I was prepared to visit every church in the county. (Don't worry I wasn't church hopping.) I prayed for God to guide me to the church he wants me to go to. At the same time I didn't have a girlfriend or anyone of interest,so I also prayed that God would find me a mate.

The first church on my list was a nice Pentecostal church,(I also felt God wanted me there). I felt God wanted me to go there first.

I went to the church I felt I should check out. When I got there I paused in the entry way and as I was unzipping my coat I looked around. To my delight I saw many people I knew over the years. I also felt secure there,so I looked for a place to sit down.

While I felt real good now about being in this church; I didn't see even one young lady anywhere near my age. I looked for a place to sit down I thought about the back row,then I noticed a place, just right, four rows from the front. There was only one chair and right next to it was a post. I sat down.

After a few minutes there was a person who wanted out and was squeezing past me. Her name was Angela and after she dropped her money in the offering. She turned and smiled at me,and squeezed past me once more, only to be hid from my sight as she sat down behind the post.

Ever since that day we have been sitting together,only now there is no post between us. It's not over now but I pray that nothing ever comes between us in this life.

That is my answer to prayer from God.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟445,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
And shame on you nuvu for not remembering! (Doing the naughty naughty thing with my fingers in your general direction) ;)

Mine is a two-parter, I give glory to God because obviously I'm not proud of it. God delivered me from satanism, but more importantly than that I had my own Mt. Carmel.

For the longest time after God brought me out, I prayed and fasted during helloween, and one in particular, in my early twenties, I prayed specifically that it would get cold and snow. I know teenagers do stupid things on helloween, and this time i didn't want anyone even remotely getting started with it, so i reasoned if it would get cold and snow, some teenager wouldn't even bother with a "sacrifice", or cemetary stuff, or the like. So, believe it or not, on that day, it DID snow! I remember the weatherman saying it hadn't done that in that region for over 30 years so early! I felt VERY humbled, and VERY blessed, and VERY loved, and VERY small, all at the same time.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.
(You know, I do not remember this one,
but I think maybe I was too wrapped up
in "being nuvu" back then,
to remember ... :blush: )

Great thread.
Glory to God!

Upvote 0

rushingwind62

Debi1967 is the love of my life!!!!
Sep 24, 2005
Green Valley, IL.
✟10,505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God once gave me a prophetic poem for a pastor that was manipulating people and leading them astray. In it the Lord said this minister would lose a pregancy crisis center, the church, the anointing, her house,car,family, and eventually her sanity. She lost the first three the very day I read her the poem, her house, family, and car a week later, and the las I heard was two months later and she had been hospitalized in a psych ward. All the Lord said she had to do was repent. Come to find out she was commiting adultery with the praise leader. I will never in my life forget that experience and how God used me to stop a deceitful woman. I can only pray that sometime since then she has repented.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.