Jan 6, 2009
#upperleftusa
Visit site
✟14,418.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
my roommate Hannah and I are currently in the midst of playing a prank on our other roommate, Rachel. We've been taking pictures of her. Nothing weird, but like... you know. Just when we're doing things. Today we took her keys and took picture of ourselves in and on her car. She was in the living room when we came back.

We're going to make a facebook fan page for her next week with all of our pictures.

We think we are really funny.

Have you been a part of any good pranks?

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When my graduating class went on our senior trip it was January in Michigan. I convinced a couple of girls to help me get the room key (from one of the chaperones) to some of the guys rooms and put all their luggage out on the balcony. Everything went, including the towels from the bathrooms.

Well... everything but the guitar of one of the guys. I had to draw the line there.

For anyone who is not familiar with Michigan in January- there were snow drifts on the balcony and it is a very very cold time of the year.

Upvote 0

Daedalus^2

Jan 19, 2011
Home
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We pranked our youth pastor pretty well one day...

He used to have this oldish, white fan, called the mighty white train, and it was brilliant, mainly because the steering lock was broken and you could turn the wheels at right angle to the van body and do some fairly impressive donuts.

Anyway.

We popped the lock (guilty on that one... :p) and poured containers of glitter down all his air vents inside his car, turned the fan, aircon, etc onto full and bailed out of the car, then locked it again. We then cling wrapped the car (yay for having access to factory cling wrap) and left him to it.

Took him half an hour to get all the cling wrapping off, then he sat down in the car to turn the fan on and cool off...

And you can see what happened from there.

From then on, every time you turned the fan on full, even months later, you'd get glittered.

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Well this is not some good prank however, I am reminded of something stupid I did. When I was like 17 I put some laxative in a kit-kat candy shortly after Halloween. I left it on the kitchen counter thinking one of my younger siblings would eat it.

Time passes and I am on the phone with my friend Cherilee and I say "Oooh a Kit Kat is on the counter"....we all know where this is going. Such a blond moment. Anyhow, carry on! lol

Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

At the news station I worked at in Virginia, one of the producers had gone for Europe for a week with his girlfriend, and left behind his BMW. The chief producer took a picture of it on his cell phone, then came up to the graphic department to ask if we could edit it and make it look like it had been wrecked. Being one of the graphic designers, I offered my services for the job, took the picture, and set about messing around in Photoshop. I showed it to the chief producer, who took a picture of it with his cell phone again (just to give it that extra "cell phone blur" look), then sent it to the guy in Europe, telling him someone had smashed into his car while he was gone.

Apparently the guy flipped out until his girlfriend told him it was most likely a prank.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums