The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I love your current avatar, @Somber. If we did not already have the privilege of knowing what you look like, somehow I would have assumed that such an aesthetic face in your avatar resembles the real you quite a lot.:angel:
Thank you!! :) Maybe if I was an anime character haha! ^_^On days when my hair behaves very well it can be almost similar with braid waves, but most days it is usually very frizzy. ^_^

She likes to change her avatar regularly. :)
It can be fun to change things up! :ahem: ^_^

I agree! They are being investigated.
That's good. Hope everything turns out for you, Shiney!! :hug:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟996,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's good. Hope everything turns out for you, Shiney!! :hug:

Don't know why, but, there just seems something particularly cute about your addressing her as Shiney. ^-^

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So what are you all doing for easter? We are going to church and out to eat afterwards.
Tomorrow I am helping out with an easter egg hunt.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So what are you all doing for easter? We are going to church and out to eat afterwards.
ohh!!! That sounds like so much fun!!!

I'm visiting my uncle and grandparents this weekend! It has been so long since I've seen them so it's exciting for me! :)

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I miss the days of when I was a kid and visited my grandparents on holidays,both sets.
Now they are no longer as both sets of grandparents are dead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I miss the days of when I was a kid and visited my grandparents on holidays,both sets.
It's so hard to lose loved ones. :( :hug:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Cute Peonies

I love flowers irl
Jun 21, 2021
Antananarivo
✟48,400.00
Country
Madagascar
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So what are you all doing for easter?

Indulging myself with chocolate haha Sadly I can't go to church this year ...

I lost my grandma last month, I know exactly how you feel. No grandparents left for me too.

@Somber love your new avatar! She's pretty ^^

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Indulging myself with chocolate haha Sadly I can't go to church this year ...

I lost my grandma last month, I know exactly how you feel. No grandparents left for me too.

@Somber love your new avatar! She's pretty ^^
My deepest condolences to you!!! :hug: that must be hard.

Thank you!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟996,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Cute Peonies , @sunshineforJesus , and anyone else :) :
For those who may have lost all of their grandparents by this time, perhaps it would lift their spirits to share the last good memory they have of any of their grandparents, especially the last surviving one?:angel:

The last moment I remember spending with my fourth and final grandparent - my paternal grandmother - is of just sitting down and talking with her while she rested one day shortly before Christmas and the rest of the family was out Christmas shopping or something, and we had Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever playing in the background, sort of on and off paying attention to it. Just found it channel surfing beforehand and on a whim let it play out before resuming philosophical conversation with my grandmother. She was not Internet savvy, having grown up well before the current digital age, so of course she had no idea this was a YouTube star who somehow had a movie made based around her, but she thought it was amusing enough. ^_^

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I hope you have a lot of fun with your Easter plans. :) We're staying home and having our Easter dinner as usual. :rabbitface::hatchingchick:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
@Cute Peonies , @sunshineforJesus , and anyone else :) :
For those who may have lost all of their grandparents by this time, perhaps it would lift their spirits to share the last good memory they have of any of their grandparents, especially the last surviving one?:angel:

The last moment I remember spending with my fourth and final grandparent - my paternal grandmother - is of just sitting down and talking with her while she rested one day shortly before Christmas and the rest of the family was out Christmas shopping or something, and we had Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever playing in the background, sort of on and off paying attention to it. Just found it channel surfing beforehand and on a whim let it play out before resuming philosophical conversation with my grandmother. She was not Internet savvy, having grown up well before the current digital age, so of course she had no idea this was a YouTube star who somehow had a movie made based around her, but she thought it was amusing enough. ^_^
I'm so sorry for the losses of everyone's grandparents. :( It is so hard to lose loved ones, but it's always nice to remember the good times you shared with them. :hug:

All my grandparents have been gone for two years now. The last memory I have of my final grandparent - also my paternal grandmother - was this:

Me, my parents, and my grandma spent some time sitting on the benches outside the nursing home, talking and enjoying the outdoors. It was around Halloween and we were noticing the little ghost decorations that were hanging outside and the pleasant weather that evening. I remember showing my grandma the newest plushies I'd made, including my handmade puppets, and she liked them.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
7th May, I'm in NYC. Come on down, I'll buy you a beer.

Just to change the subject lol.
If I get a car and a job before then, then absolutely! :)

Upvote 0