USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well then, I am certainly feeling the Christmas spirit tonight. :angel: I just went by my mailbox and found both a thoughtful gift from our good lady knight @Multifavs (yes, I am going to spotlight you here to brag on you in front of everyone, Miss Multi ^_^ ), as she is wont to do for her friends, and a written letter from a little girl I do not know named Emily who claimed my meager contribution to the SickKids charity helped cure her of leukemia. Well then, Emily, it is my pleasure to have done so. *bows*

It was actually a nice Muslim woman representing the charity who I randomly met at a mall in Toronto two years ago when I was there, who informed me of the existence of SickKids and convinced me to become a donor, so indeed, despite my strong opposition to many of the teachings of the Quran, I can only assume that indeed it was God brought us together that day, and has made it so that children who suffer like Emily can one day find healing.

And thank you again, @Multifavs. I merely donate money to some charities and try to remember to pray for their success on occasion, and here you are taking the time to make gifts and write letters by hand all of the time. You are a great lady knight comrade to have watching my back. View attachment 268420

View attachment 268421
Multifavs is indeed some kind of wonderful, isn't she? ^-^

By the way, I got a Chrsitmas gift from her too in the mail. :D ^_^
Multifavs made me a few drawings that I still have on my external hard drive. I'm going to treasure those drawings for as long as I possess this hard drive.
It's great that Multifavs does all of these things for us. :angel:
Aww you guys! :happyblush::flatt::hug: I'm so happy you like your gift SK, and that you made a difference in a child's life.
305753_d6a6ced5acf5b0ec2fd1c4a4a92234fc.gif

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Mama Ran That Race! :clap::amen:

So grateful to have had her in my life... Beautiful celebration of her life today. Blessed to have been one of many of her adopted "kids".

Sidenote: please pray for my best friend from high school's mom... she went in for a heart catheterization yesterday and had four stents put in and coded right after. She having a pacemaker and defibrillator put in Monday morning. My best friend is in Florida now so I promised her I'd go be with her mom for her as she was former house EKG tech and was there when my mom had a stent in so. Please pray :crossrc:

• Prayers
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Worried that my father is dying.. his health has gotten really bad.. he can barley walk.. and he's having a bunch of testing done. Really came out of nowhere, but he seems to be degrading fast.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I understand you no longer believe in God but darn it, I'm going to pray so hard for you!

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. :(

View attachment 268461

Maybe he won't die.. but just seeing his condition and him taking a bunch of tests.. kind of scary.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Asking for continued prayers for my best friend’s mom who has heart surgery tomorrow and my own mom who is in the ER tonight.

Upvote 0

jdw4jesus

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2004
New York State
Visit site
✟44,884.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
90% of Christianity is mind control from other Christians.

God does not motivate with guilt. He does not keep a record of all of your mistakes and 'wrong doings' and He is never going to be angry at you.

Stop listening to people who know nothing of you. Find peace, pray and listen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.