Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Its gotta be something airborne. I dont think its bugs, just cause, I may not be the most observant of people. I WOULD like to think I would notice a body covered in them.

I think its airborne though cause if I shower, Im fine. When I cool off Im fine.... its just a mild irritation I get when I sweat outdoors that I don't get from sweating indoors. Could be grass/pollen or it could just be pollution.

Its not a big deal, just on my mind now cause Im done working on my car for the day. Took forever to put on the new seat covers and clean out my car. I only got on the front covers, tomorrow will be the back after work. I got a few more things to do to it anyway before she is on the road again. Not to sound like Willie Nelson, but I can't wait to get on the road again.

Yes it most likely airborne then.

I need to clean my car out.... sounds like you do a grand job, do you want to come and do mines ?

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im so thankful God made me to be a man that isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. More thankful He gives me a means to get clean. Spiritually and physically....

Ahhh, its good to be clean. *stretching out in chair leaning back, almost falling over*

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Sure, why not. [emoji14]
[emoji87] [emoji87] [emoji87] [emoji87]

That would be great. I shall bring you cookies and homemade lemonade, is that what you yanks like right ? Lol

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[emoji87] [emoji87] [emoji87] [emoji87]

That would be great. I shall bring you cookies and homemade lemonade, is that what you yanks like right ? Lol

Not this one..... I mean they are alright, but.... on my food scale they sit at meh (Although I do talk about cookies a lot, thats just for sake of humor)

Make it tacos, a gallon of hot sauce and a few gallons of Dr Pepper and Ill assassinate someone after I take a tooth brush to every nook in your car. :p (Thats a joke, lighten up people)

My car hasn't been cleaned or washing in 7 months.... so its about time for one of my good cleanings.... claybar, wash, wax, chrome polish the rims..... the whole 9.

I will has a sads when I wash my car and see the spot in my clear coat where a drop of brake fluid fell on the fender. :nooo:

Next time I have it painted..... Im investing in a couple of those fender protectors so I can work on my car without fear. I was gonna buy a couple anyway for my next car...... if I ever find a MT Mustang GT non-convertible with as few miles as possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Not this one..... I mean they are alright, but.... on my food scale they sit at meh (Although I do talk about cookies a lot, thats just for sake of humor)

Make it tacos, a gallon of hot sauce and a few gallons of Dr Pepper and Ill assassinate someone after I take a tooth brush to every nook in your car. [emoji14] (Thats a joke, lighten up people)
Ooohhh you are on my man, it's a deal. I make super tacos ;)

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ooohhh you are on my man, it's a deal. I make super tacos ;)
:hoho::hoho::hoho::hoho:

1a0e1c95064133217ca67b1894c81c3576a0bebc21037221d58dc78f2d72cda9.jpg

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now am trying to figure out who you can assassinate... oh David Cameron and Co ?

Id nuke the planet for some good tacos. :D

Usually that happens after eating really good tacos anyway. :sorry: It just means ground zero is the bathroom. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheGirlOnFire

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Id nuke the planet for some good tacos. :D

Usually that happens after eating really good tacos anyway. :sorry: It just means ground zero is the bathroom. [emoji14]
Thank you for that information

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Any time. :D

TMI_zpsrpacjfmh.jpg

Im the KING of TMI. :sorry: What can I say? I like to drop some knowledge on people and take them to skool. So yes.... I talk about all things. [emoji14]
Ha ha ha I was joking :) my sense of humor or weegie humor is crude/weird hahaha

I also talk about everything and probably share way too much info

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mmmmm, Im not one for scented candles, but this one smells pretty good. I DO like candles though cause fire is a much softer light. It doesn't hurt my eyes with normal light..... but it annoys me to have "yellowish" bulbs, or clean white light that just doesnt light up any thing. I hate "soft white"... if Im gonna have to light everything with lightbulbs, give me a more daylight clean temperature that can actually light up a room beyond just dimly, not this soft white yellow garbage.

Im weird, I know.

Doesnt smell all fruity and flowery. "Shooting star" you say. Im glad I pick one of you candles up every time I go to walgreens and you're on sale. I wouldn't buy this thing at their asking price of $14, but you are a big candle and worth the $3 I always see you on clearance for at walgreens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
8d192d8b043d7557466689980c45614f.jpg

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
So you wouldn't be into this candle then

Wouldn't likely bother me. I dislike the fruity/flowery smells though.

I especially dislike apple cinnamon scented stuff. Its not that I dislike either of those smells, but they are usually WAAAAAAY to overpowering. Like the person that bathes in cologne or perfume.

The candles I buy on clearance smell like a musk.... similar to a cologne called Drakkar Noir.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Wouldn't likely bother me. I dislike the fruity/flowery smells though.

I especially dislike apple cinnamon scented stuff.
Apple cinnamon is like a christmas/winter smell...

Though this year it seems to winter here in Scotland it's august and I have the heating on, not good

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apple cinnamon is like a christmas/winter smell...

Though this year it seems to winter here in Scotland it's august and I have the heating on, not good

Yes, I dislike that it has taken root for the season of Christmas.

Wow, as long as you don't get snow...... must be nice..

Just remember, they can take our freedom........ but they will never take.. OUR HEATER!!

666766-william_wallace_large.png

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Yes, I dislike that it has taken root for the season of Christmas.

Wow, as long as you don't get snow...... must be nice..

Just remember, they can take our freedom........ but they will never take.. OUR HEATER!!

666766-william_wallace_large.png
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Aw theirs our Mel lol.

I doubt we get snow but it has been raining a lot.

I have a other festival too go to but this time in Scotland this shall be fun lol

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Aw theirs our Mel lol.

I doubt we get snow but it has been raining a lot.

I have a other festival too go to but this time in Scotland this shall be fun lol

Yep, crazy Mel. I wonder if these people Hollyweird does of historical figures. If those people roll in their graves by who plays them.

I think Hitler should be played by either a black man or a Jewish man.

Hitler, the only gay man to ever take his gay tendencies to the level of wanting to rule the world. Sure, he was dating a woman..... but come on.

All that power and he spent his time in search of a perfect blonde haired, blue eyed, muscle man. He was also great at designing the wardrobe for all his soldiers. ^_^

Poor Hitler...... probably sat there, looking out his window.......

hE37D645B

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.