Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sad, they discontinued my energy drink. Most likely because it had the highest caffeine content in the market. Some stores are still selling them, but you can tell their pushing them out of their stock. In one store I managed to grab the last one. :(

This particular energy drink isn't even featured on their website anymore. :( Yeah, it's dead.

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
GpGQxeI.gif

I control your mind... "drink... drink tea..."

Upvote 0
R

RayofSun

The best moment in a Canadian child's life.

When you're woken up far too early by a soft voice telling you "hey...hey... sleep in, school is cancelled". =)
This time it was my sister who woke me up a good hour early today just to tell me that a snow storm had rolled in, and blessed us with inches of snow so deep that the division had to cancel.

:hoho:

tumblr_lvvbjnSGJr1qe7wujo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetDee
Upvote 0

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
RayofSun said:

When you're woken up far too early by a soft voice telling you "hey...hey... sleep in, school is cancelled". =)
This time it was my sister who woke me up a good hour early today just to tell me that a snow storm had rolled in, and blessed us with inches of snow so deep that the division had to cancel.

Awesome! :D

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

images

sweet! I remember praying for snow days when I was a kid :D

now, I'm doing my university work from home, so there's no such thing as a snow day. boo!

Also. Now I have "Hips Don't Lie" stuck in my head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RayofSun

sweet! I remember praying for snow days when I was a kid :D

now, I'm doing my university work from home, so there's no such thing as a snow day. boo!

Also. Now I have "Hips Don't Lie" stuck in my head.

Haha! I so remember praying for that too. My school division was hard nosed when I was younger though. So... those prayers were rarely answered. Rather, it was a good bowl of oatmeal, a good balaclava and out the door!

Ooo I hear you on the working from home thing though. In that case, at least take time to listen to Hips Don't lie and do a penguin shake. ^_^

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sad, they discontinued my energy drink. Most likely because it had the highest caffeine content in the market. Some stores are still selling them, but you can tell their pushing them out of their stock. In one store I managed to grab the last one. :(

This particular energy drink isn't even featured on their website anymore. :( Yeah, it's dead.

What was it called???

GpGQxeI.gif

I control your mind... "drink... drink tea..."

Must... Drink tea....:waaah:

images

Such a cute penguin :flat4:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SOLDIER ❤

images

I still dream of this... Even in my 30's. But... not for school to be cancelled, but for work to be cancelled. ^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.