Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
been considering my future and decided I would probably rather drive a bus than a semi-truck. Truck drivers get paid based upon the miles they drive and if there are no miles, there is no money. You can live in your truck for weeks at a time and have hardly any runs. But Greyhound bus drivers get paid $18 an hour plus all the benefits and I'd be home mostly every night.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
been considering my future and decided I would probably rather drive a bus than a semi-truck. Truck drivers get paid based upon the miles they drive and if there are no miles, there is no money. You can live in your truck for weeks at a time and have hardly any runs. But Greyhound bus drivers get paid $18 an hour plus all the benefits and I'd be home mostly every night.

Oh...oooh yes...I'm envisioning a future CF meeting...and you'll be busing us. :cool1::cheer:

My over 3 hour nap and crazy dream, or should I say dream(s). I needed that sleep.

Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Just got done typing out a dream I remembered I had this morning.

Hope...I try and keep a tiny bit of hope locked away.

Also...will be getting my new glasses soon! I picked a totally different style then what I have now. My mother thought I would look bad in that style, but surprisingly they said I looked really cute. ^_^
I was reeeeeeeally close to getting green/purple glasses :)swoon:), but decided the other pair would suit me better. :thumbsup:

Chocolate covered pomegranate arils, FTW! And strawberries...and I hope I can find some more organic oranges...been on a orangy kick lately. YUMMEH.

Wowza...my concert is NEXT WEEK. That also means my sister and BIL will be here NEXT WEEK. Sooooo exciting! :D

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well the ultimate plan is to be able to do ministry full time, but there are a series of events that need to happen before I can do that...including getting my own place. So I gotta do what I gotta do for work right now, especially since the economy is down. I'm so excited for the things God has in store for me!! It's going to be amazing!

Thank you to everyone who has cared for me through all these struggles and been by my side the whole time and encouraged me. I can't tell you how much you all mean to me. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.