Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thinking a lot about my future, things that need to be figured out in the next few months that will affect the rest of my life. I know why I keep seeing nothing but bad but knowing that doesn't help. I wish I didn't have to make any decisions but these are things nobody can help me with.

Reactions: anewday
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Seems to be a pretty str8 forward question to me. :cool: How bout a hint? Was there a tag next to it ...drawing attention?

I don't know, I just thought it was strange, because after I had made a tag, someone else made a tag in reply to mine (mentioning me), so I have no idea who it is that made it, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
if you're referring to the tag, 'ywouldntany1likeyoujoy' or something like that in another thread around here somewhere (it's next to one that says, 'whywouldanyonelikeme'); that was my tag.
so you are the one! how would you know that was mine! :sorry:

Reactions: The Dreamer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.