Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started working on an older script rewriting it and now that I'm almost to the end of act 1 I realized looking at my notes that I never decided which direction to take. I have two outlines for completely different types of story lines that break off from each other in act 2.

Reactions: SplendidTree
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I started working on an older script rewriting it and now that I'm almost to the end of act 1 I realized looking at my notes that I never decided which direction to take. I have two outlines for completely different types of story lines that break off from each other in act 2.
We should totally write a novel together :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We should totally write a novel together :thumbsup:
That would be dope. Though I don't do collaborative work well. I get too attached to how my stories need to go lol

However we should make a writers group of some sort, me, you, Z, mega, and if I'm not mistaken macfall and a few others write a bit. A way to maybe get feedback on stuff from others that know what to look for that we might gloss over on our own stuff.

Of course I'm sure I'm not the only one that might need to get over the whole "oh noes I can't show my stuff they might stealz it" nonsense we writers are notorious for having. I've known some people though that did something similar and it helped them a lot, kinda like an accountability thing to keep them writing and also sending stuff out to publishers or magazines.

Wishful thinking I'm sure, but yeah. Anyways most of my stuff is really very not christian so not sure how some would take it lol

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds great! We should write something that is shared here on CF. Like every person writes a chapter and we take turns adding chapters to it. Or something similar. But I know all about feeling protective over my work.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
How I came in here to see what people are thinking and Rory's avatar moves perfectly with the beat of this song. I am now distracted. Okay time to get my mind off stuff and do some Warsong Gulch.
lol Im thinking how his avatar is moving to the beat of the song im listening to too. :^)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetAvenue

Nov 28, 2011
Massachusetts (North Shore)
✟15,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just had a super fun birthday hang out with my friend. We watched "Enter The Dragon" and played "Castle Crashers" and ate ice cream and played some music (me on the drum for a bit and then guitar, she on guitar). My birthday is Sunday and I'm going to meet Family then.:D

Also this week was weird but I think good. It might end up bad weird. NERVES! I'll know a week from Wednesday. I don't really want to explain or think about it right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.