what's for dinner?

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟290,522.00
Faith
Christian
Roasted skinless chicken breast, roast potatoes, steamed broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots and a bit of beef gravy.

Skinless chicken breasts. The rice cakes of the meat world.

Upvote 0

Boring

Handservant
Apr 25, 2017
New York
✟12,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
looks like I'm going to be eating random combinations of food tonight. i have carrots, beans, peanuts, blueberries, and etc. i haven't been eating the carrots much. i also have some sausage. i could probably slice up the carrots and the sausage, but i only have a microwave for heating them. and the sausage is not really intended for microwaves...

after eating a carrot, i might just go for a second serving of blueberries and peanuts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Skinless chicken breasts. The rice cakes of the meat world.
Same here. Just baked a couple of chicken breasts and brushed on some barbecue sauce for the last ten minutes of cooking. Add some steamed veggies and I'm good to go.

Reactions: Boring
Upvote 0

Boring

Handservant
Apr 25, 2017
New York
✟12,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
well i had sausage, canned beans, and carrot for dinner. carrot didn't microwave as soft as i thought it would, so next time, i'm going to just eat it cold. the beans and sausage were okay, though produced a lot of oil that i need to drain out, next time.

Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
being single and living alone, it is just not pratical for me to cook. yesterday- Kentucky Fried Chicken take out. They also have an excellent buffet with a nice salad bar in Show Low, Az ( about an hour from me ). I eat there often.
Today being Wednesday, I prefer the meatloaf that the local market offers today. They offer something different each day. It is very good and usually lasts for 2 meals.
also like Taco Bell.

Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i had a mix of blueberries and peanuts again, last night. tasted very good. i'm happy that i froze the blueberries rather than have them perish (even though they don't taste as well, after melting.)

you know, I only recently learned that frozen blueberries have the same nutritional value as fresh ones. So, have learned to keep frozen ones on hand in my freezer all the time. They are so good for you and taste good too. I put them in cereal in the mornings and for snacks as well as in ice cream, whereever i can think to use them.
Anyway, recently one of my grocery stores had them on sale really cheap and I bought as many as i could fit in my freezer. Put them in zip lock freezer bags and was about half the cost of normaly frozen ones. So, will be using them a lot in the coming weeks/months.
Am putting up a new building/shop later thisyear and going to plan a garden i the southwest corner of it with large windows. Kind of lke a green house in th corner. Going to try to grow my own blueberries and other stuff.
You wrote they do not taste as good after melting. I eat them frozen, even snack on them that way. I have not thawed them before eating them and they taste great.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is a market in little town near me and their deli serves a different lunch/dinner each day ( along with burgers, etc). On Thursdays they offer really good chinese type food including choices of - orange chicken, sweet and sour and stir fry. That is where I plan to eat today, it's really good but, I find I need to put pepper on it , esp the stir fry. I learned about the dangers of sodium.salt so, I never salt my food even if I feel it would taste better. am not aware of anything bad about pepper though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.