✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
On "Christian" Forums ... you alway find an army of people who want to tell you about their confessing sin and trying to keep the law.

So, If you pay attention to Threads and posts, over time, you'll discover that the people who "sin and confess and repeat", also try to bring the Law to you.
That's not a coincidence.

Now, You can show them that Paul teaches...>"The law is the power of sin, and the power of sin is the Law".
And you can show them that "Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE of the Law".
And you can show them that "the born again are not under the law, but under Grace".

And what will they do next?
They'll post 40 more posts in a row, that have NO CROSS of CHRIST in them, while they post their LAW Keeping theology, instead., over and over.
Why?
Because that is their Real FAITH.

1.) So what is their issue?

Their issue is....They Believe that "Christianity" is "Law keeping" "commandment keeping" and "sinning and confessing".
Yet....That is exactly a denial of Christianity..... as Its what unsaved unsaved religious Jews believe and do.
And how do you know? Its because that is what they both teach, and that is what they do, so, you shall, "know them by their Fruit".
Their Fruit is......"Law and commandment keeping" and "sinning and confessing".
If you put them on the spot, they will take one of Paul's verses out of context and say.....>"im doing this....>"that which i would do i can't, and that which i hate i do".
And the reason they do that is to try to hide self righteousness and defend sinning and confessing.
But, had they studied all of Paul's teaching, they would have learned quickly that when he wrote those verses, he was giving testimony to the Grace of God that delivered him from trying to be righteous before God, by law and commandments.

See, Paul kept taaching, while their commentary or their cult didnt keep showing them the rest of Paul's doctrine.
Paul went from "what i do i hate", to..>"Christ always Gives me the Victory".
They never got that far and instead wasted 5-50 yrs "sinning, confessing, and repeat".

And, you dont have to., and i'll show you why.... as this is Paul's Theology.

Keep reading..

The issue with that failed discipleship these people have, , is that its a failed discipleship that didnt have to be so.
That's the tragedy of it.

So, why are they like that?
Why, are they doing that to themselves?

1.) They are not born again.
2.) They are born again, but have been deceived out of The Power of Jesus and into "SELF" "Righteousness"., and the majority of these believe they can lose their salvation, which proves they have no real faith in Christ to keep them saved, = which is why that are obsessed on Law and Commandments and works and water baptism...as they are trying to save themselves, which is exactly the same thing as trying to stay saved.
See that? That is BROKEN FAITH.

Now, how can they escape this deception that has ruined their faith that continues to ruin their discipleship?

The answer is clear and simple.
They have to "KNOW" something that they don't know, and once they know it as their FAITH, then God will deliver them from their deception...But not until. And until they are delivered from their SELF Righteousness (Trying to make SELF right with God by water, works, commandments and law).... they will continue to post about all that, and continue to sin, confess, and repeat.

Now if you are one of those and you want to stop being one of those, then start reading all my Threads carefully, and posts, as im teaching you how to get out of Hebrews 6:1 .
If you are a new believer, and want to never become this type of broken ruined discipleship then the first thing you have to do is study this verses, do what it says, and stay there for LIFE.

Hebrews 13:9

2.) Now, here is how you resolve broken discipleship, and get out of the law and commandment self saving deception, and get your faith right, as that is the issue that is the issue.
Your Faith is wrong......now, let me show you how to get it right.

Here is the main thing...
You have to KNOW something. And that means its not just info, its KNOWING... .which is coming to the knowledge of the Truth about one thing and embracing it with faith, so that it becomes your FAITH.
If you will do this, you can escape your "error of Cain"... or prevent yourself from becoming a Legalist.

Rememer this... If you are just water baptized, or sprinkled, and were taught that the water is your salvation...that it "washed away your sin", then you are not A Son/Daughter of God yet., as Jesus said "you must be BORN.....again", and water can't do that for you.

Now.....Look at these verses carefully....

Romans 6:6-7....

A.) """""We know that our old man of the FLESH, our sin nature was put to death on the Cross with Christ, so that the entire body of our sinful lusts and evil desires would be destroyed, and we should no longer be enslaved to sin. 7 For someone who has died has been FREED from sin."""""

B.) Romans 6:14 : """"For SIN shall not have dominion or control over you ever again, as you are not under the LAW, but under GRACE"

C.) Romans 6:11..... "Likewise and therefore, see yourself, reckon yourself to be DEAD TO SIN.....but (born again) ALIVE TO GOD, through Christ our Lord"

Now, Paul just taught you that your sinful SELF is dead, crucified with Christ, and that sin nature is gone, and it has no more power over you, and you are '"FREED FROM SIN"

"FREED FROM SIN"

Not being freed, or one day you hope to be. Understand?

Then Paul teaches it like this..>"Christ always gives me the VICTORY"< and "I can do all things Through Christ".

Now, Paul just taught you that you are already FREED from sin, yet you are sinning and confessing and repeating it?

Why?
Why is that?

Its Because you dont KNOW yet, that your OLD MAN = that sin nature is DEAD, Crucified, and you are "under Grace".
To know that is to BELIEVE IT.
To know that is to do what Hebrews 13:9 told you to do.

See all that?
That is the RIGHT MIND, the RENEWED MIND., and until you get that mind, so that you see yourself only as "the new creation", you will stay in the law, commandment obsessed, like this... = Jesus said..>"apart from me you can do NOTHING">...... and the Nothing He's explaining is...>"i still sin and confess and i dont have any power to live holy ", and "what i hate i do".
See that? That is Paul explaining it as "that which i hate i do". ...= what Jesus is telling you will happen to you, and has.....if you are sinning and confessing and repeat while you obsess on water, works, law, and commandments.

That is what happens to you and you will stay there for LIFE......, when you dont KNOW, who you have become for eternity as the "new Creation" "in Christ" "made righteous", because you are now "the righteousness of God, in Christ".......as a "SON/Daughter" of God.
= See that simple understanding you have to KNOW? That is the '"renewed mind" and that is God's perspective of you, always.
When you dont KNOW it by faith as the 'renewed mind"..., you will chase water, and works, and law, and commandments, INSTEAD" .....and you will continue to have a failed discipleship and broken faith that is the result of a carnal mind.

Reader.
Christianity is SPIRITUAL, and the Power of Christ is SPIRITUAL, and to enlist this power of deliverance and victory, you have to KNOW who you have become, as a born again, "Made righteous", "new Creation in Christ""".......Having become = "the righteousness of GOD, in Christ"....as who you are that God sees as you, for eternity.

Welcome to SALVATION as the renewed mind.

You have to get that RENEWED MIND and keep it... never let it go.....,and until you get that RENEWED MIND< you will continue to not understand the NT, .. and your walk of faith will be "sinning and confessing"<.... your prayer life will be failed,.... and your discipleship will be "apart from me you can do nothing", Jesus said.

Last edited:

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
-
On "Christian" Forums ... you alway find an army of people who want to tell you about their confessing sin and trying to keep the law.

So, If you pay attention to Threads and posts, over time, you'll discover that the people who "sin and confess and repeat", also try to bring the Law to you.

Now, You can show them that Paul teaches...>"The law is the power of sin, and the power of sin is the Law".
And you can show them that "Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE of the Law".
And you can show them that "the born again are not under the law, but under Grace".

They'll post 40 more posts in a row, that have NO CROSS of CHRIST in them, while they post their LAW Keeping theology, instead., over and over.
Why?

Their issue is....They Believe that "Christianity" is "Law keeping" "commandment keeping" and "sinning and confessing".
Yet....That is exactly a denial of Christianity..... as Its what unsaved unsaved religious Jews believe and do.
And how do you know? Its because that is what they both teach, and that is what they do, so, you shall, "know them by their Fruit".
If you put them on the spot, they will take one of Paul's verses out of context and say.....>"im doing this....>"that which i would do i can't, and that which i hate i do".
And the reason they do that is to try to hide self righteousness and defend sinning and confessing.
But, had they studied all of Paul's teaching, they would have learned quickly that when he wrote those verses, he was giving testimony to the Grace of God that delivered him from trying to be righteous before God, by law and commandments.

See, Paul kept taaching, while their commentary or their cult didnt keep showing them the rest of Paul's doctrine.
They never got that far and instead wasted 5-50 yrs "sinning, confessing, and repeat".

Keep reading..

The issue with that failed discipleship these people have, , is that its a failed discipleship that didnt have to be so.

2.) They are born again, but have been deceived out of The Power of Jesus and into "SELF" "Righteousness"., and the majority of these believe they can lose their salvation, which proves they have no real faith in Christ to keep them saved, = which is why that are obsessed on Law and Commandments and works and water baptism...as they are trying to save themselves, which is exactly the same thing as trying to stay saved.

Now, how can they escape this deception that has ruined their faith that continues to ruin their discipleship?

They have to "KNOW" something that they don't know, and once they know it as their FAITH, then God will deliver them from their deception...But not until. And until they are delivered from their SELF Righteousness (Trying to make SELF right with God by water, works, commandments and law).... they will continue to post about all that, and continue to sin, confess, and repeat.

Now if you are one of those and you want to stop being one of those, then start reading all my Threads carefully, and posts, as im teaching you how to get out of Hebrews 6:1 .
If you are a new believer, and want to never become this type of broken ruined discipleship then the first thing you have to do is study this verses, do what it says, and stay there for LIFE.

2.) Now, here is how you resolve broken discipleship, and get out of the law and commandment self saving deception, and get your faith right, as that is the issue that is the issue.

You have to KNOW something. And that means its not just info, its KNOWING... .which is coming to the knowledge of the Truth about one thing and embracing it with faith, so that it becomes your FAITH.
If you will do this, you can escape your "error of Cain"... or prevent yourself from becoming a Legalist.

Rememer this... If you are just water baptized, or sprinkled, and were taught that the water is your salvation...that it "washed away your sin", then you are not A Son/Daughter of God yet., as Jesus said "you must be BORN.....again", and water can't do that for you.

A.) """""We know that our old man of the FLESH, our sin nature was put to death on the Cross with Christ, so that the entire body of our sinful lusts and evil desires would be destroyed, and we should no longer be enslaved to sin. 7 For someone who has died has been FREED from sin."""""

B.) Romans 6:14 : """"For SIN shall not have dominion or control over you ever again, as you are not under the LAW, but under GRACE"

C.) Romans 6:11..... "Likewise and therefore, see yourself, reckon yourself to be DEAD TO SIN.....but (born again) ALIVE TO GOD, through Christ our Lord"

Now, Paul just taught you that your sinful SELF is dead, crucified with Christ, and that sin nature is gone, and it has no more power over you, and you are '"FREED FROM SIN"

"FREED FROM SIN"

Then Paul teaches it like this..>"Christ always gives me the VICTORY"< and "I can do all things Through Christ".

Now, Paul just taught you that you are already FREED from sin, yet you are sinning and confessing and repeating it?

Why?
Why is that?

Its Because you dont KNOW yet, that your OLD MAN = that sin nature is DEAD, Crucified, and you are "under Grace".

See all that?
That is the RIGHT MIND, the RENEWED MIND., and until you get that mind, so that you see yourself only as "the new creation", you will stay in the law, commandment obsessed, like this... = Jesus said..>"apart from me you can do NOTHING">...... and the Nothing He's explaining is...>"i still sin and confess and i dont have any power to live holy ", and "what i hate i do".
See that? That is Paul explaining it as "that which i hate i do". ...= what Jesus is telling you will happen to you, and has.....if you are sinning and confessing and repeat while you obsess on water, works, law, and commandments.

That is what happens to you and you will stay there for LIFE......, when you dont KNOW, who you have become for eternity as the "new Creation" "in Christ" "made righteous", because you are now "the righteousness of God, in Christ".......as a "SON/Daughter" of God.
= See that simple understanding you have to KNOW? That is the '"renewed mind" and that is God's perspective of you, always.
When you dont KNOW it by faith as the 'renewed mind"..., you will chase water, and works, and law, and commandments, INSTEAD" .....and you will continue to have a failed discipleship and broken faith that is the result of a carnal mind.

Reader.
Christianity is SPIRITUAL, and the Power of Christ is SPIRITUAL, and to enlist this power of deliverance and victory, you have to KNOW who you have become, as a born again, "Made righteous", "new Creation in Christ""".......Having become = "the righteousness of GOD, in Christ"....as who you are that God sees as you, for eternity.

You have to get that RENEWED MIND and keep it... never let it go.....,and until you get that RENEWED MIND< you will continue to not understand the NT, .. and your walk of faith will be "sinning and confessing"<.... your prayer life will be failed,.... and your discipleship will be "apart from me you can do nothing", Jesus said.

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
-
On "Christian" Forums ... you alway find an army of people who want to tell you about their confessing sin
John is in that "army"
1 John 1:9 "if WE confess OUR sins He is faithful and just to forgive US OUR sins"

Christ is in that "army"
Matt 6 "our Father who is in heaven... forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors"

So then the Apostle Paul??

Is he now to be tossed under a bus?

"What matters is KEEPING the Commandments of God" 1 Cor 7:19 where "the first commandment WITH A promise is - Honor your father and mother" Eph 6:2

"do we make void the LAW of God by our faith? On the contrary! We ESTABLISH the LAW" Rom 3:31

Now, You can show them that Paul teaches
Indeed you can show some people what Paul teaches - but others just won't listen no matter how often Rom 2:13 or 1 Cor 7:19 or Rom 3:31 is quoted for them.

Still some will say "Bob those are just examples of so many texts - that I choose to avoid" but not everyone will choose that path

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GDL
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If a person is born again, then 1 John 1:9 is not for you.

Why?

Because "God has made Jesus to be sin for you".....and He died for them all, already.

Hebrews 10:14

The born again are this. ::: and only this. :

1 John 3:9

The unbelievers, need to confess sin, as Jesus has already died for the sin of the BORN AGAIN, = 2000 yrs ago.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"What matters is KEEPING the Commandments of God" 1 Cor 7:19 where "the first commandment WITH A promise is - Honor your father and mother" Eph 6:2

"

Thousands of water baptized commandment keepers, died yesterday, today, and tomorrow and went to hell like a bullet.
They are in it right now, confused, because they were told by LIARS that if they were water baptized and kept commandments, they were going to heaven.

= Jesus however told them this....>"You must be BORN.....AGAIN"< if you want to go to heaven, and water can't do that for you.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If a person is born again, then 1 John 1:9 is not for you.

Why?

Because "God has made Jesus to be sin for you".....and He died for them all, already.

Hebrews 10:14

The born again are this. ::: and only this. :

The unbelievers, need to confess sin, as Jesus has already died for the sin of the BORN AGAIN, = 2000 yrs ago.

So when the letter was written did someone comment to the congregation, "hey this part is for you non-believers we'll get to the believers next".

And you're here condemning people to hell for doing precisely what Christianity has taught for two thousand years. Does that mean that everybody was wrong for all this time and you've come along now to straighten us all out?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
John is in that "army"
1 John 1:9 "if WE confess OUR sins He is faithful and just to forgive US OUR sins"

Christ is in that "army"
Matt 6 "our Father who is in heaven... forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors"

"do we make void the LAW of God by our faith? On the contrary! We ESTABLISH the LAW" Rom 3:31

Indeed you can show some people what Paul teaches - but others just won't listen no matter how often Rom 2:13 or 1 Cor 7:19 or Rom 3:31 is quoted for them.
Thousands of water baptized commandment keepers, died yesterday, today, and tomorrow
Thousands of Bible-ignoring church attenders died yesterday, today and tomorrow.

We can play the "pejorative statements instead of addressing Bible texts posted" game all day long.

But at some point - the Bible matters. At least to me.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you've come along now to straighten us all out?

HTacianas,

Its the Holy Spirit who reveals the word of God to the (born again) inner man.
What i do, is this...

Jesus said.> "If i be Lifted up, i will draw ALL people to me".

And that...is "the preaching of the CROSS"......which is "Pauline Theology"", which is what i do and i am.

Paul said this..>"Be a follower of ME, as i follow Christ""""".
And i do, for decades.

My "teaching" on Forums, worldwide, is "Paul's Doctrine", and that is this..

1 Corinthians 2:2

See that?
That is all i do, in every Thread and in every Post.
And what happens next?
Legalism shows up to deny it, spit on it, and try to get rid of it....they try to replace the CROSS with "water, works, commandments,
LAW and self effort", as that is their obsession and deception, revealed.

see it?
God does.
Believe it.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But at some point - the Bible matters. At least to me.

I dont believe you.
Why?
Because i've noticed that your posts have no CROSS in them.
No Blood Atonement.
No "Grace through Faith".
No "Imputed righteousness"
No Paul's Doctrine

No : 2 Corinthians 5:19

I guess, BobRyan, you could post now and insert the word "CROSS" and the words "Blood Atonement" and "Grace of God" and "Justification by faith", and "imputed righteousness"......... but as none of your last 500 posts have any of that in them, i think its kinda too late.

But, you can always go back to the last 100 posts and : EDIT

You could do that.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-

Why?

Keep reading..

"FREED FROM SIN"

Why?
Why is that?

See all that?

Reader.

Confessing sins means recognizing sinful behavior. The next step is to repent from that sin, change direction or your mind. This can only genuinely happen if one is walking with His Holy Spirit daily. He makes His Home in the beliver thus is born again in the Spirit. Blessings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Confessing sins means recognizing sinful behavior.

Confessing sin is related to not understanding the Cross of Christ.

People that do this, are not born again, OR< the are born again, and have no idea what it means to have become a "new creation in Christ".

They read this verse....>"God made Jesus to be SIN for us"..

And this one... 2 Corinthians 5:19....

And have no idea what those means or why.

But, they can talk about sinning, confessing, and 1 John 1:9.

What they can't understand is

1 John 3:9. that was actually written to the Born again.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

People that do this, are not born again, OR< the are born again, and have no idea what it means to have become a "new creation in Christ".

You never say your sorry or feel remorse? Never feel conviction?

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You never say your sorry or feel remorse? Never feel conviction?

That is a separate situation., as that is related to being human and making choices., and of course i always hope to live up to what God has re-created me to be.
I always want to be better, do more, .......but i dont allow condemnation to exist in my Faith because God has made me His own Righteousness.

Its like this, Maria.
When God saved Me, He already knew all the times i would fail in life, after i was saved.
God accepted me when i was "ungodly" and "yet a sinner", knowing i was nothing more.
So, God accepts me always, based on the Cross, and that allows me to rest in God's Grace.
I dont have to be perfect, as humans are not...... i just have to be true to the Faith.

You might recall that Paul scolded Peter once, in public, as Peter was not living according to the Faith.
And Peter waked with Jesus,......so, .....

See, before i became a Born again Son of God, as "one with God", i was just an unbeliever.
God made me His own righteousness, because of His Goodness, His Grace, and not because im worth saving.
Now I never define myself as anything other then what God says i have become, "In Christ".... as to do that is to deny the Truth.

All the born again are:

Saints
Heirs of God
Joint Heirs with Christ
Brethren
One with God
In Christ
"As Jesus is.....so are the born again in THIS world".
Made Righteous
Temple of the Holy Spirit

So, that is all the born again, and im not going to deny it, for the sake of Calvin, Law, or commandments.

God has made us RIGHTEOUS< based on the Cross and i will tell everyone who has an ear, on a forum or in a group all over this world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
-

Why?

Keep reading..

"FREED FROM SIN"

Why?
Why is that?

See all that?

Reader.

we are not free to sin ..... what is sin? transgression of the law ..... what is it you find wrong with the law? (the 10)

The law is our schoolmaster ..... when we sin we transgress the law .... we are made mindful of it (conviction of the Holy Spirit) and
brought to repentance ... this continues throughout our earthly life. We do indeed fall down and the Lord is always right there and helps us to begin a new. He is continuously renewing (cleansing) our minds ... the renewing (cleansing) of our minds is not a one time thing.

Christ died (laid down His life) for the law (most important to Him) .... the law (the 10) shows the perfect character of God .... who He is.

The problem is not the law .... the problem is with us.

When the Lord helps one overcome sin (transgression of the law) praise the Lord! AMEN!!

1 John

Walking in the Light

5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. 6If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us.

It's understanding WHO is working/motivating one's heart ... WHO is helping one to overcome sin (transgression of the law) the motivation (His love). To Him all the praise and glory ... Amen. Thank you Jesus!

Upvote 0

Cassian

Sep 1, 2015
✟121,082.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Actually it is the other way around. You comments below indicate you do not understasnd what Christ accomplished by His death and resurrection.

God was made sin for all of humanity. If you would read just beyond I John 1:9 namely I John 2:2 you will see that Christ died for the sins of the world. Based on some of your comments thiis would mean every human being was born again.
II Cor 5:19 is also addressing what Christ did, which was to reconcile the world back to God. It has nothing to do particularly with believers.
In fact one could say that Christ did not forgive anyones sins from the Cross, save the Thief. When a person believes/ repents, confesses their past sins, is baptized one enters into the Kingdom.
Ones journey, since we are still fallen mortals we sin. There is no automatic forgiveness of sin for believers. Without confession our sins stay with us and can convict us.
If you also read vs 6 we need to walk in the Light. That takes effort and the problem with our fallen nature, which we still possess as believers we often find ourselves walking in darkness and thus confession is necessary. Later, I John 2:3 we are exhorted to keep His commandments. We need to abide in Him and the ONLY way is to confess our sins and reconcile ourselves back to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
John is in that "army"

Christ is in that "army"

Still some will say "Bob those are just examples of so many texts - that I choose to avoid" but not everyone will choose that path

so that post on page one now ends this way --

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
John is in that "army"

Christ is in that "army"

so that post on page one now ends this way --

I dont believe you.
Why?
Because i've noticed that your posts have no CROSS in them.
False accusations are not a funny sort of "sola scriptura" response

In Rom 6:1-14 we see the cross of Christ, the Gospel and victory over sin in a single chapter.

You don't address the texts I quote - and say you do so because you find fault with them not specifically referencing the cross. You have free will of course and can ignore all the scripture you like. I am not challenging your ability to accuse others, condemn or to avoid any texts that you wish.
No Blood Atonement.
No "Grace through Faith".
No "Imputed righteousness"
No Paul's Doctrine
hmmm.... when I do a search for "atoning sacrifice" posted by "BobRyan" I get over 22 pages of results at 20 posts per page so then over 890 posts and that includes numerous ones this month and last month and they are consistent going back to 2008. That's looks like it iss more than all the posts you have so you could not have done more had you put that in every post you have made (instead of making so many false accusation posts for example).

At what point do you lose interest in false statements , false accusations, and turn to facts?

No wonder that when I quote Paul you ignore the scripture entirely.

Were we simply "not supposed to notice"???
No : 2 Corinthians 5:19

I guess, BobRyan, you could post now and insert the word "CROSS" and the words "Blood Atonement" and "Grace of God" and "Justification by faith", and "imputed righteousness"

True I could if I was play some sort of game as "say it this way ... don't just post scripture".
I think the objective unbiased readers can see what is going on here.

......... but as none of your last 500 posts have any of that in them, i think its kinda too late.

But, you can always go back to the last 100 posts and : EDIT

You could do that.
I have plenty of posts on the Atonement.

read scriptures posted... respond to the scriptures posted because so far you have not found a game that works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Notice that your 2 verses contradict.

Your first verse is for the born again, as "God made Jesus to be sin for the born again.:"" which means that this has happened 2000 yrs ago.
See, the born again are "in Christ' and there is no sin found there.

"if we say we have no sin"..........is true if you are born again, as "God has made Jesus to be SIN for the born again"., which explains this verse.

However, if you are not born again,,... and you say you have no sin, then the truth is not in you, or on you, or anywhere near you.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God was made sin for all of humanity. If you would read just beyond I John 1:9 namely I John 2:2 you will see that Christ died for the sins of the world.

You didnt actually read my Thread very carefully, Cassian.
In fact if you read all my Threads, im always posting this verse.
Check it out.

2 Corinthians 5:19

and this one....>>"God has made Jesus to be sin for us'....

and this one.

"Jesus is the one time eternal sacrifice for sin".

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
read scriptures posted... respond to the scriptures posted because so far you have not found a game that works.

You're playing a game with yourself BobRyan, inside your own head.

Im not here for games.

thanks for the offer, but i'll continue to pass.

Upvote 0