London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I got up early this morning as I had quite a bit planned and I went to feed my rabbit who I rescued but I got a fright and saw something moving at the corner of the yard I thought it was a rat at first and I froze but when I looked again it was a baby bunny. My rabbit must have given birth 3 or 4 weeks ago without my knowledge. The yard is secure and contained, there is lots of compost and other things for the bunny to hide in and under. I went searching for her nest and she hid it well, where I found her other babies. All appear to be healthy and have there eyes open so they are a good couple of weeks old I'd say.

I went out to the Sunday flea market to look for anything interesting but there was literally nothing other than food so I just bought some multi packs of Pepsi for very cheap.

I went to another flea market to hunt for vintage Hotwheels and Matchbox cars but that market was pretty dead and trashy so I went home.

I renewed my Amateur Radio License. I got scared that I had lost my license because I hadn't re-validated it for quite sometime but luckily I still had a year left so I updated everything and re-newed my license.

What did you do today?

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I got up today and I was planning on going for a walk but it would be too wet and muddy today. I fed my animals, had breakfast then I watched a youtube video and fell asleep. I got up again and thought about what I might like to do this evening...

I was thinking maybe having a glass of wine this evening as its Christmas but then again I may end up having a soda or something and save the wine for Christmas day when I open the cheese and crackers in the evening tomorrow.

I'll start fixin for tomorrow, I'm gonna make Christmas dinner tomorrow for myself. I think I will play some music this evening on my boombox that I made from car stereo parts.

Upvote 0

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had been working on a Logitech Z4 speaker system that had totally died.

It served me well over the years. I used it on my PC and it had brilliant sound but one day it didn't power on. I checked the fuse the mains cable and the controller connection, all the obvious things and everything checked out. When working with electronics its best to start with the simple things first.

So after everything had been checked, there was still no power getting to the system so it was time to disassemble the unit and investigate... as it was a power issue I started at the mains side and tested the mains voltages coming into the system and was good. I checked the transformer (This is the component that drops the mains voltage down to power the system)

First thing I noticed there was no hum coming from the transformer. There should be a 50Hz hum but there was none. I checked the voltages, mains power was good but there was nothing coming out the other end of the transformer... Time to remove the transformer to find out why its not working.

I prised open the transformer and found the problem on the coil where the the live mains wire had come disconnected. I re-soldered the mains wire to the transformer coil and tested and the transformer is now working. Time to re-assemble the transformer and re-assemble the rest of the system. My Logitech Z4 system gets to live again.

Upvote 0

anything1234

Sep 11, 2022
London, Greater London
✟21,006.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been having a clear out because I have way to much stuff and I've come to realize that I'm a hoarder, I've bought so much stuff over the years that I really do not need and its getting too much so its time to get rid of things even if they are worth some money, its easier to let it go charity and throw other things away.

I need to set myself free from all of this and today I've had a huge reality check. I've been getting a lot done, there is much more to sort out and take to the charity shops. At first I was planing to sell it all but because there is so much it will take a life time so its better just to get rid and have minimal things to put on ebay.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My brother had been helping our parents clean out the basement. We had held on to a lot of stuff that needed to be thrown away. When I was motivated to declutter, I got rid of some of my stuff in my room, like clothes and old makeup.

I was able to relax today. I got some exercise in, about 35 minutes. I noticed my arms are getting stronger.

Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been cleaning house and started my fall - clean out and get things sorted out & packed up. Right now I am sitting back and relaxing until hubby gets home and then he leaves again for his American LEGION MEETING. So take care and see you soon

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I thought I’d be smart and triple a tasty spaghetti recipe I found so I could freeze some. Well, turns out dumping like 9 big cans of stuff into the pot I had was a little too much, and I literally filled it up to the edge of the pot. Spaghetti bubbled and splattered all over the place. It was interesting. Lol

Upvote 0