What Song Are You Listening To Right Now (3)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reactions: Blue Wren
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The guy who created this just shared it with me, and I love it!

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Falejandrofficial%2Ftonight-original-mix%23_%3D_
If you are in need of an energy boost, check it out!!! My Uber driver thinks I'm such a weirdo because I'm wearing headphones and getting my groove on in the backseat, hahaha.

How awesome is it that we can now embed SoundCloud songs??? Good job, CF!

Don't know if it just that I've been targeted by the darkside of Hair color ads, but unless i click exactly where it says Alejandro I get as stupid Loreal ad which does not eventually end and play the song.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Don't know if it just that I've been targeted by the darkside of Hair color ads, but unless i click exactly where it says Alejandro I get as stupid Loreal ad which does not eventually end and play the song.

AdBlock FTW!

I only see ads if I'm on here from my phone. I have ad blocking on my computers and iPad. I can enjoy Alejandro without inference from Loreal. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Till I Collapse - that song is so lovely. I love Daft Punk, and this cover is wonderful. :) Have you ever heard Daughter's cover of "Get Lucky"? I know it's on Spotify. I'll check on YouTube in a second.

We danced to Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger a few years ago, and it's still a song that always puts a smile on my face! I wish the quality of it was better, but you can hear the song even if we're all a bit blurry.

Upvote 0

TillICollapse

Dec 12, 2013
✟14,082.00
Marital Status
Single
Till I Collapse - that song is so lovely. I love Daft Punk, and this cover is wonderful. :)
Yeah it's beautiful. I actually liked it so much, I started playing it myself yesterday on the piano hahaha :) But it's really not that fun to play actually, more fun to listen to :)
Have you ever heard Daughter's cover of "Get Lucky"? I know it's on Spotify. I'll check on YouTube in a second.
Nope but I'll check it out :)

We danced to Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger a few years ago, and it's still a song that always puts a smile on my face! I wish the quality of it was better, but you can hear the song even if we're all a bit blurry.

Actually today on my second jog that song came up randomly on my iPod lol (the full Kanye track) ... I just put it back on there a few days ago for some reason, idk why lol. So I was jogging to Kanye today. Don't know if that's a good thing or not haha. I'll check out the dance vid after the Blacklist !!!!

Reactions: Willow
Upvote 0