What is your favorite activity to do outside?

Nessuno

Jan 8, 2007
Mi-Usa
✟15,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
right now? build a snowman!
Been waiting for it to warm up a little to build my annual snowman.
Heck, favorite though is climb rock, fish, sleeping on a raft is nice. Hike, camp, .. heck, not much outdoor stuff that I don't like.. well, cleaning the fish..
So favorite, I'll have to go with breathing. If i'm breathing and i'm outside, chances are i'm liking it.

That guy that said kayacking, ooo, I sooo want to try that.

Upvote 0

Lludmila

Passionate Pacifist
Feb 4, 2007
an American in search of her roots
Visit site
✟11,743.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
Go out and walk around at night and listen to the Music of the Spheres. Seriously! I live way out in the country and the stars truly are beautiful here!!!
I take a discman and some Pink Floyd-- really enhances the moon and then I get home and sometimes draw or paint what I have seen and my impression of it.

I also love meteor-watching. I'm pretty good at spotting them if I say so myself. I think my mom is the only one in my circle of acquaintences that is better at it than I. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CodyJohnson117

Oct 21, 2005
Paris, Texas
Visit site
✟7,743.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would carry my bible with me then walk and hiking in the wood that leads to the lake where I could sit. Then, I'd be watching and listening what God has created. Listening to the water sprinkling was beautiful, and reading bible then pray. Which called "Quiet Time," is the best things to do.

Cody J. †

Upvote 0

Ambiance

Mar 7, 2007
McMinnville,OR
Visit site
✟15,134.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I love being in nature...period. But if I had to narrow it down to my absolute favorite activity (can only narrow it down to 2), it would be Camping and Hiking. I struggle with some severe depression, and over the past few years, those are the only activities that actually make me happy in life. I just love it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.