What Is The World Of Faith Movement? Does Anyone Know?

B

Bevlina

Checked it out. WOW! Some of the leader's are;

Kenneth Hagin sr & Jr, Robert Tilkton, John OOsteen, Frederick Price, Benny Hinn, Paul Yongu Cho, Paul Crouch, John Avanzini, Marilyn Hickey, Morris Cerullo, T.L. Osborn, Jerry Sevelle.Kenneth Copeland, Charles Capps.
They have what is called the 'Trinity Broadcasting Network'. I haven't heard of it in Australia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mamaneenie

Oct 30, 2003
Australia
✟18,646.00
Faith
Christian
Bevlina said:
What happened to all my blessings? I changed my avatar to a galah & poof! They all vanished!!
I don't know, the same thing happened to me when I changed mine. There is something to do to stop it, but not sure. I just read something somewhere a few weeks ago.

Reactions: FR0G
Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

Oh well, never mind. I've still got a few there....back to the WOF.
I often wonder about the text in the Bible when Jesus was talking about end times. He stated many would admit that He was the Christ and that they would lead many away.
"Take heed no-one leads you astray for many will come in my name saying I am the Christ and they will lead many away."

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

Slotte said:
Who needs the Word of Faith movement?
I don't think anybody does Slotte!
A few of them chased me because one said Paul was still 'paraseeical' in his ways and puffed up with pride.
I treasure the books of Paul and believe his words are the Inspired Words of God the same as the rest of the N.T. So naturally I said I could not believe that of Paul. From then on I was attacked by them. Yet they used many of his words esxcept those about women not preaching. :prayer: I have often wondered what they are all about.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bevlina said:
To anyone who goes against their beliefs I thinK! I can't put on the board how they showed their hate. Not the leaders! The followers.
Well now you have really got my curiosity going. Can you give us a clue on what these WOF'ers said and did to you? I think we should know, so we can understand them better :eek: .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lil_one

Aug 19, 2003
Visit site
✟15,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By His Grace said:
Well now you have really got my curiosity going. Can you give us a clue on what these WOF'ers said and did to you? I think we should know, so we can understand them better :eek: .
I agree... tell us!!!
I would really like to know what they have done.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mamaneenie said:
I don't know, the same thing happened to me when I changed mine. There is something to do to stop it, but not sure. I just read something somewhere a few weeks ago.
It shows in the "faqs" how many blessings it costs to change your avatar and signature. I just changed my avatar, and it cost 200 blessings :( .

Reactions: FR0G
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mamaneenie said:
I don't know, a lot of those people who you mentioned as being part of it, have a pretty good reputation. I am really confused about all this stuff. :scratch:
All WOF is, is having faith in the Word of God. Some WOF people take it to extremes, like not going to the doctor if they are sick etc. I am WOF myself, but if I get sick real bad, I take it to the Lord in prayer first, and then go to the doctor. God definately heals through doctors, or otherwise I would be dead now, LOL. I'm just real curious what these "so called" WOF people said to this Bevlina person to upset her.
Blinkie15.gif

Upvote 0