What is Contained in the New Covenant , verse 26!!

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟9,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Through FAITH IN CHRIST. What happens when someone loses that faith or places their faith in works? They fall from grace.
And what happens when they continue in the faith? They are partakers of the heavenly calling, Jesus, the High Priest of the faith we profess.

Warning Against Falling Away
Of whom we have much to say but you have become hard of hearing. Heb 5:9-11

Make the heart and mind of these dumb people [backsliders] dull; calloused; hardened. Shut their ears. ·Cover [Blind] their eyes. Otherwise, they would really understand, see with their eyes and hear with their ears and ·come back [return] to Me [repent] and be healed. Isaiah 6:10

Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to grant Israel remission of sins; ·and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. [Acts 26:18] Hosea 14:4; Hosea 14:9
And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.”Acts 5:31-32

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟198,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word doctrine can refer to a single belief or a set of beliefs. For example Calvin’s 5 doctrines of grace known as TULIP consists of 5 different doctrines. The word doctrine can be used in the plural form. Google doctrines of grace.

”But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’ ”“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15‬:‭9‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

”But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’“
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭7‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

”But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,“
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
If anyone looks at the Greek text , the word DIDASKAIIA means DOCTRINES and is in the ACCUCATIVE CASE and is in the Greek PLURAL and BNR32FAN is correct !!

dan p

Upvote 0