What is a True Friend

May 27, 2012
✟7,684.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Through out my life I have found friends. Some of them were back stabbers, but what I really wanted to discuss is what a true friend is. So as I may continue on, I now only have 1 friend that at least I can talk to. His name is Wilbur. We have known each other since 3rd grade which was 7 years ago! Just now thinking about it stuns me. Well anyway he has been one of the best friends ever. So I will continue on to say that he was always there for me and never betrayed me. Today we still talk, and are both 14 years old.

What I really like about Wilbur is that he usually agrees with whatever I say. So it is easy for us to be able to talk and understand each other. Also what I really like is he will do anything for me. For example this Christmas he was supposed to visit me. He tried everything just to see me. He even tried to save up money to buy a plane ticket so he could fly over here and see me. Unfortunately it didn't work so we were pretty upset. I would have tried to do the same for him.

Finally I will end this in one more paragraph. Well it turned out that we found an alternative. Wilbur and I both have Pokemon games and there is something on there called Nintendo Wi-Fi. So this allows you to play with your friends over long distances. Finally I will end with this last story. Wilbur has this thing called Pokegen and it allows you to make any Pokemon you desire. When I heard it I did my research on it. It turned out to be safe so I downloaded it. Well what happened was when I tried to get the Pokemon it didn't work. For several days I tried it but it still did not work. So then Wilbur finally just said, "Why don't you just make a list of the Pokemon you want and I make them for you." So I made my list of the Pokemon I wanted which was more than 18 Pokemon. When I told Wilbur all of them he didn't seem to mind at all. So then we traded Pokemon, and all Wilbur wanted in return were Pokemon eggs. So now I am done with my story. All I will say is that no friend can replace Wilbur. :)

Reactions: Dorothea