Oregon
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well MrsM4EvaInHeart stands for Mrs. McPhee forever in my heart. Mrs. McPhee is my wonderful and amazing new math teacher. And the 4(for) Eva(Ever) In Heart means that I love her so much that I will never forget her and that she will always be in my heart for as long as I live.

I love you Mrs. McPhee!!!:hug: :blush:

Upvote 0

LeosVires

Apr 7, 2008
✟7,729.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Leos Vires... Apart from being my name in the "furry world", I created the name from two Latin words. Leos meaning Lions, and Vires meaning Strength. I have an incredible tolerance for allot of pain and discomfort (spiritually speaking) I am support to all of my friends... someone they can rely on. I was thinking about it and the words Lion and Strength came to mind. I looked it up in Latin, and created the name =3

Upvote 0

Diamantina

Catholic revert and Lay Carmelite
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2008
West Covina, California
Visit site
✟55,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
My screen name comes from the 18th-century colonial mining town of Diamantina in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais. I visited Diamantina in 2002 and loved it. God willing, I hope to visit it again some day.

Upvote 0

fantascey

Oct 21, 2004
Many
✟11,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
my screen name was created when i was only 9 or 10 years old, and it has stuck with me. i thought it would be cool because i loved/love to read fantasy-fiction books. but that it would be boring for it to be FANTASY so i put in fantascey. ce being the extra because you will never 'see' my true name on the internet. and also fantascey, because this is my fantasy/fiction name place...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
she's my alter-ego
4chsmu1.gif

Reactions: Gramaic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoccerCoach

Soccer is a kick in the grass
Aug 29, 2010
✟7,841.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
What inspired your screen name?

For me, Gramaic is a combination of two words. I'm very interested and curious about the Greek and Aramaic languages, so I used Greek and Aramaic to form my screen name, which is currently Gramaic. :)

Regards.

I am the soccer coach for both my son's and daughter's soccer teams.

:soccer5:

Upvote 0

healingrainbow

May 23, 2010
United States
Visit site
✟15,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
When I was in my teens God gave me blessing a really heavenly rain and then three rainbows appeared on the porch. The rainbows put me in my peace, my personal heavenly feeling. It was so heavenly that it melt the emotional pain away. So many years later I guess 10 years I wanted to find that healing power that was in the heavenly rain and rainbows and give it to other people. I thought that reaching out online might make a huge difference since it's worldwide. I thought of a name for my website HealingRainbow and made it so that people can help each other to find their peace and I can help them to find it too. So I made my screen name on here my website name, I think that's cool and shows that I put a lot into my website. I have my web address on my profile in case anyone wants to visit it. I don't feel comfortable typing it on this post, they probably have a rule about promoting a website.

Upvote 0

possom813

Oct 15, 2010
Texas
✟7,613.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
CB handle is possom, when I first started talking on the cb at the tender age of 15, I got in trouble and grounded for a month for 'borrowing' my dad's truck while the parents were at work.

Every one started calling me possom because I couldn't come out and play.

The 813 is the address of the house I grew up in, and when I used to shoot skip with the big CB I'd use 813 instead of possom to make the transmission clearer.

Farthest I ever hit skip was New York, New York, I don't recall the man's call sign.

But I've since graduated to Ham radio, I still hit the CB every now and again, but not too often.

Upvote 0