Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
You came up on someone lying in the street having been hit by a car. Their brain was exposed and internal organs also. They were dying. Screaming and crying they begged you to kill them to stop their suffering? Would you if you had a way. Help was miles away

If I can get on with it I would do it.
But I'm psyched like that !!!

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,776,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a small clean up. My it got heated.
The Kitchen Sink is a fellowship type forum, not a debate forum.

Let's keep it calm and civil, okay?

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Zaha Torte

Jesus Christ is the Eternal God
May 6, 2024
Not Hispanic or Latino
✟3,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Latter-Day Saint
Marital Status
Married
You came up on someone lying in the street having been hit by a car. Their brain was exposed and internal organs also. They were dying. Screaming and crying they begged you to kill them to stop their suffering? Would you if you had a way. Help was miles away
I would give them a blessing - and if the Lord willed it - He would take their pain and ease them into eternity.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟377,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My career was in health care. I've retired from active practice, but I keep my medical license up to date. I also keep a first aid kit in the car. Even if EMT service was miles away, I'd call for an ambulance on the cell phone, describe the seriousness of the injuries, and tell them to get here ASAP. Then I'd clean the wounds with disinfectant spray and apply pressure with sterile gauze pads and roller gauze. Wounds that extensive would probably use up all my supplies. And I'd be ready to do CPR if needed. But in any case, I'd stay with the victim until help arrived.

Upvote 0