mooduck1

Dec 7, 2006
✟16,270.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Let's play a game.
Pretend you are God. Pretend you made the world through a Long process of evolutionary changes over a span of Billions of years.
Now lets pretend you want to explain somne things to your chosen people about the creation of the universe and about your part in in, and theres.
What Kind of themes would be important to you?
How would you express those themes (literally or figuratively for example)?
How would you deal with the problems such as limited point of view of nomadic type people with little or no education in science or math or who simply don't understand all the ways off God? Do you First educate them in science and math, and THEN talk to themabout you, or do you some how communicate to them ona level they can already understand and leave room for that understanding to grow?
Thanks for your responses in advance!

Assyrian

Basically pulling an Obama (Thanks Calminian!)
Mar 31, 2006
Wales
✟27,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It depends on what you want to teach them, and just as important, the species you are trying to teach. If they are quiet peace loving creatures, then by all means teach them some of the science you put into creating the universe. If they are hot tempered vengeful homicidal maniacs, it might be worth teaching them to love one another before they develop the scientific know how to destroy all life on the planet.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I guess you aren't a fan of "What would Jesus Do?" bracelets, then..? ;)

Jesus is a man. The question would make sense.
Of course, to you, man or God makes no difference.

Reactions: busterdog
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

juvenissun

Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by juvenissun
Jesus is a man. The question would make sense.
Of course, to you, man or God makes no difference.
So Jesus isn't God?

Jesus is God, He is also a man.
So, Jesus can die and died on age 33.

"What would Jesus do if ..." is a question focused on the human part of Jesus, just like you and me.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for answering. According to your response in the other thread, you thought my question was a joke. I hope you can see from the intervening responses that your previous answer took quite a few of us by surprise.

I spelled out the salient point. The rest is "trivial".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Moodduck1

Let's play a game. Pretend you are God. Pretend you made the world through a Long process of evolutionary changes over a span of Billions of years. Now lets pretend you want to explain some things to your chosen people about the creation of the universe and about your part in it, and there is:

1.What Kind of themes would be important to you?

The primary subject/topic/idea would center on ‘conflict’ between ‘Light’ (Gen. 1:3) and ‘darkness’ (Gen. 1:2) between God’s ‘Singularity Expression’ Hosts (like God, The Word, The Creation) and Satan’s evil warring factions of opposition.

2. How would you express those themes (literally or figuratively for example)?

Since I [I am God remember :0)] am INFINITE, so that ‘heaven’ (Gen. 1:6-8) and the ‘highest heaven’ (Gen. 1:1) cannot contain Me (1Kings 8:27), then as the Creator of all things I would send my Only Begotten Son (F+S+HS) as the “Light” (Gen. 1:3, John 1:4-9) and the consciousness of all men to form His ‘son’ (Luke 3:38 = everyone else is adopted) to represent this entire universe (heavens, heaven and earth) as one ‘man sent from God’ (John 1:6) with all the other ‘gods’ (Ps 82:6, Jn 10:34) “IN” him, as it is written, “For as “IN” Adam [son of God] ALL die, so also “IN” Christ [Son of God] ALL will be made alive.” 1Cor. 15:22. Remember also that while The Word (Christ = F+S+HS) and I (I am still His "Only True God") are “ONE” and the same thing in My Infinite Realm (far left), I commanded The Word (Christ) to incarnate to stand “with God” (John 1:2), so that this entire universe (Adam) could be called to exist (diagram) “IN” Him (Col. 1:15-17 = diagram*). If you are following along, then I and The Word are ONE in My Infinite Realm even right this moment ‘and’ the entire “Realm Of The Word” (in red*) is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit containing this entire universe (in blue*) and the heavens, heaven and earth inside Christ represents the broken spirit (heavens), soul (heaven) and body (earth) of your father Adam with the ‘visible’ universe representing his “Eve” half. Therefore, I would send My Son (Christ) as the Lord of “Heaven” (Isa. 66:1 = my thread) to literally become the “Lord God” of Genesis 2:4+ and form ‘His son’ (Adam) using His Own Two Hands to literally represent this entire universe that men ‘can’ see.

This means Jesus Christ is the literal incarnation of the “Lord God” (F+S+HS) forming His son Adam (Singularity Expression of this universe with Eve - the earth - and her seed - heaven) still very much “IN” him as an antitype (fulfillment) of The Word (F+S+HS) calling this entire universe to exist “IN” Himself (John 1:3, Col. 1:16-17). My Son (Christ) would typify and represent the “Heaven” (Jn 6:51) of Genesis 1:1 and the “Word” of John 1:2 walking around on earth with John the Baptist representing the “Earth” of Genesis 1:1 representing the “man of the earth” (see John 3:31 = diagram) sent to testify about the “Light” (Christ) sent into the universe (Adam's broken body) to save the members of ‘his’ broken body. In other words, we are all ‘gods’ in God’s Infinite Realm where Satan murdered Adam in the first place ‘and’ as gods we are all members of one another (like Romans 12:4-5 = we already know each other intimately as 'gods'), so that when Adam died our incarnations IN him died too. :0) This means that the “Heavenly Messiah” (of Gen. 1:1 = Christ) is your Lord Jesus Christ ‘and’ (this is the important part), the “Earthly Messiah” (Dan. 9:26) is none other than your father Adam with ‘you’ (gods) representing the members of his body. Therefore, while you are indeed ‘gods’ over in God’s Infinite Realm, the spirit, soul and body representing ‘your’ three witnesses (your being here) are only an ‘incarnation’ of your Infinite Self ‘and’ I am sending your father Adam (Joshua, Abraham, David, Elijah, John the Baptist, prophet) to show you the difference. :0)

How would you deal with the problems such as limited point of view of nomadic type people with little or no education in science or math or who simply don't understand all the ways off God?

I would send Adam and his helper (Gen. 2:18-22 = My two witnesses) to incarnate in many different ‘skins’ (Gen. 3:21 = Eve = Noah, Moses, Bathsheba, etc.) and call out a special people (Israel = water race) to become a kingdom of priests (Ex 19:5-6) and lead all men in My Ways in a series of baby steps taking place over thousands and thousands of years from ‘your’ human perspective, but mere moments from My perspective ‘and’ your perspective as ‘gods’ in My Infinite Realm. I would create men as living vessels derived from splitting angels and men from the Singularity Expression Hosts of Genesis 1:1 (the Big Bang Theory of Creation is a MYTH you know = my thread), so that taking the woman out of man a void is created that can ONLY be filled by My Son incarnating into their hearts (Col. 1:27 = Fig 2*) OR the son of Satan (antichrist = Fig3*) for those being condemned by this process of Judgment! I would teach ‘My’ sons to follow Me in the stories and types of My Living Word handed down through the agency of angels, until the faithful stand on My Son’s right hand (Scripture) and the sons of disobedience stand on His left hand prepared for the lake of fire where ALL of the members of Satan’s evil body belong.

Do you First educate them in science and math, and THEN talk to them about you, or do you some how communicate to them on a level they can already understand and leave room for that understanding to grow? Thanks for your responses in advance!

I would write My Living Word using types and antitypes that can be interpreted over 2000 different ways by the sons of disobedience serving their angel of light (2Cor 11:14-15), but that can only be interpreted ‘one way’ by My sons diligent to follow in My Ways through what becomes My Living Word in their souls. I would send My Son (Christ) to incarnate among men (Luke 1:35) to testify about His ‘son’ (John the Baptist = Adam), so that all can believe ‘through him’ (John 1:7) testifying about “The Light” as the Lord of “Heaven” (Isa. 66:1). Elijah/Adam/David would be the ‘god’ that men ‘can’ see with My Son (Christ) incarnate IN his soul (Col. 1:27), so that I (God) can reside in My Son IN him and reconcile the world to Myself (2Cor 5:19) based upon the consecrating work of My Son at Calvary. The sons of disobedience would disobey, mock and slander My son Adam (like Paul in Acts 13:41) like they did by helping Satan murder him in My Infinite Realm in the first place, but each and every transgression is made perfectly visible by Christ IN him ‘and’ Me from inside My Son in him. Only then can the sheep be separated from the goats, so the process of restoring ‘all things’ of this universe back into ‘one thing,’ until that one thing is a restored “Adam” the son of God.

In Christ Jesus the Son of God,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mooduck1

Dec 7, 2006
✟16,270.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
WOW! I have to confess that I am shocked that not a single person will even TRY to take the OP seriously! And Don't give me that - "well, Your not God so it's a stupid game" Stuff. If you post on these forms at all you spend a LOT of time explaining God - or your view of him to other people. IMO, most who posted with sarcasm only reveal the fear that they might have to change how they read scripture if they allow logical evil :p thoughts come in thier head.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
WOW! I have to confess that I am shocked that not a single person will even TRY to take the OP seriously! And Don't give me that - "well, Your not God so it's a stupid game" Stuff. If you post on these forms at all you spend a LOT of time explaining God - or your view of him to other people. IMO, most who posted with sarcasm only reveal the fear that they might have to change how they read scripture if they allow logical evil :p thoughts come in thier head.

If you post this question to a forum where a lot atheists visit, you may get a lot responses. Faithful Christian will refuse to respond to such a question.

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Mood:

WOW! I have to confess that I am shocked that not a single person will even TRY to take the OP seriously! And Don't give me that - "well, Your not God so it's a stupid game" Stuff. If you post on these forms at all you spend a LOT of time explaining God - or your view of him to other people. IMO, most who posted with sarcasm only reveal the fear that they might have to change how they read scripture if they allow logical evil thoughts come in their head.

I wrote on the OP Topic ‘seriously’ earlier this morning, but some mod is also playing “God!!!” and has me on his idiot list and posts my work at his/her leisure. I cannot even answer posts on my own threads without “God’s” permission, so all we mere mortals can do is be patient until “God Almighty Himself” makes up his mind one way or the other.

That can take six minutes or six hours or six days . . . Maybe God is resting. Who knows? :0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.