What if there is no WoF Church near you?

DMW

Feb 4, 2005
Michigan
✟16,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Faith churches are everywhere these days. Maybe you could tell us what area you are in and someone will know of a church in your area. Years ago (many) we had almost no choice, and I'm in a large city. So we went to Assembly of God churches. A lot of diversity in that denomination. Some are Word of Faith friendly, some are not. But at least they believe in spiritual gifts. There are also Church of God, and Foursquare churches that are spirit filled.

Going it alone would be a very last resort. Church is Gods idea, and we really stunt our growth when we are isolated from the body. I am happy to be a part of a large Word of Faith church, but we drive 30-45 minutes to get there. Worth it to me.

Upvote 0

Fish Catcher Jim

Radically Saved
Feb 19, 2015
SW MI for now
✟19,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What should a Christian do if there is no WoF church near them? Should you simply go to a Bible believing church, or worship at home using good WoF resources and broadcasts? Thank you.
To be truthful - if we are walking with God in obedience then we will seek Him on where He wants us.
There is where you will find everything you need and He may be wanting to use you to bring forth His Blessing utno them.
God Bless
James W

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

de1929

May 5, 2015
✟1,167.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
What should a Christian do if there is no WoF church near them? Should you simply go to a Bible believing church, or worship at home using good WoF resources and broadcasts? Thank you.

You need poker face :D.
You need to know when to talk prosperity gospel when not.
You need to learn to talk what people needs to hear, not what's is the truth.
In any church, don't simply open yourself 100 to church leaders / friends. Take it slowly. Know them first before you opened up yourself.

In practical, pentecosal / speaking in tongue church is easier as jump-start. If not, then no choice go for traditional church.

Last but not least, GOD's always in control. Ask HIM what church and step by faith. maybe it's time for you to be the blessing for traditional church ? maybe it's time for you to withold and learn poker face / interpersonal skills ? maybe A, maybe B... ask HIM, get rhema always.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks everyone. I am in the UK and most WoF churches are in large cities, none of which are near me. I will pray and see where God leads me.

Welcome to the Word-of-Faith forum. It would be nice if you were close to one of our WOF friends who pastors this church in UK.

http://treeoflifeblog.com/tree-of-life-church/

His name is Benjamin Conway who periodically comes in and chat with us. If you haven't heard of him, check out his site. busy[1].gif

Be Blessed to be a BLESSING...

Word-of-Faith[1].gif

Upvote 0

Faith Word

Nov 29, 2015
United Kingdom
✟15,162.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

de1929

May 5, 2015
✟1,167.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Faith Word
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
No. I don't know enough yet to open a church, plus The LORD hasn't told me to.
I like your signature: Trials do come, but we're supposed to overcome them, not accept them as God's will for us.

I tried to fellowship in non-wof churches but the unbelief and "God's will includes trials" is counterproductive.

Before I found a wof church, which took me years, I taped and studied BVOV.

I like his shows because he puts his best stuff on tv.

When you buy books and other materials, you have to read or listen to everything, whereas the daily broadcasts are already edited to give you the best of the best.

I found the same with the free materials on youtube of KE Hagin, Charles Capps, KCM.

All good to study until you find a good wof church or Pastor.

My first WOF Pastor was long distance, counselling and teaching me by email and telephone, until a WOF Pastor started a church in my city.

God Bless you.

Glad to have you here with us.

Reactions: Faith Word
Upvote 0