Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
how is he crispy?

if someone could pray for me right now, I'd appreciate it. When I was waking up this morning i must've stretched in a really strange way because the next thing I know I have this intense pain in my spine that even made it hurt to breathe. I was actually in tears because of it and if you know me, it takes a lot to get me to do that.. Now that I've been able to get out of bed it is slightly better and I've taken some pain killer but I'd really like not to hurt lol

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm praying.

Could y'all continue to pray for me?
The situation with my job hasn't gotten any better. *sigh*

Also a situation with my family has gotten bad. My children and I are isolated from them because of abuse. They are harassing me some. They've come to my job looking for me, left a mean note stuck under the windsheild wiper on my car, sent text messages wanting us to come to one of the abuser's b-day party (are you kidding me???), and unexpectedly approached us in the store.

I'm actually considering going out of town to do our grocery shopping or going at 4 a.m. to the 24 hour store just so they won't see me there. Today, I went and cut my hair just hoping that it would make it a little less easy for them to recognize me (My hair is always very long. short is something I just don't do often, and I usually hate it.)

I am fearful that the situation will escalate and someone will end up getting hurt. I don't want to harm anyone, but I'm upset enough to defend my children and myself in anyway that I am able to, if they were to cross over into violence or force.

I'm very tired. I need to be able to leave my job and to move away from my family.

I also need some mental health medication, but I can't afford to see my dr. right now and don't have insurance to help out with that.

I'm beginning to feel desperate and depressed.

Upvote 0

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It would require taking time off of work, which i can't afford.

I'm actually hoping to get a book or two published soon. I hope to have one read for submission at the end of the summer. I'm also wanting to look into starting up some business I can work on the side until things are more favorable for moving.

Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel silly for asking for prayer for this but could you all please pray for a situation at work they are working on getting me more hours in a different department or sharing me with my current one but its going to take a huge miracle for this to happen.My manager does not want to lose me or share me and they're going to attempt the impossible I honestly need a change from my current one before my blood pressure sky rockets any more then it does when I am there. Thanks so much

Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. I spent 10 hours cleaning the house yesterday and now my dust/cat hair allergies have been set off. I haven't been able to breathe properly all night and am still short of breath despite taking my inhaler and antihistamines. I actually had to cancel my volunteer meeting today :(, hopefully it will be better tommorrow so I can make it to that one instead,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God has granted some grace for me at my job!

I have been given a different position, totally unexpectedly. It is not going to solve all my work related problems, but I will be removed from a huge amount of the drama that has been driving me crazy. The pay will be the same.

The hours will change, which may also help me out. It is hard on my kids to be up as early as we have to because I open the daycare. It makes for a very long day for them. Now we can have more time in the mornings, relax, reduce "getting ready" stress, and they will not need to be in bed before the sun goes down.

This was a very good surprise. I think it is going to enable me to hang in there longer.

Go God! :bow:

Last edited:
Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Please pray for my cousin. He had another seizure and broke his jaw in two places, his neck in two places, dislocated his shoulder and broke the arm, and I don't remember what else. They want to do surgery and wire his jaw shut but first they have to get the seizures under control. Please pray for him.. this has to be SO frustrating! Please also pray for his girlfriend.

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my cousin. He had another seizure and broke his jaw in two places, his neck in two places, dislocated his shoulder and broke the arm, and I don't remember what else. They want to do surgery and wire his jaw shut but first they have to get the seizures under control. Please pray for him.. this has to be SO frustrating! Please also pray for his girlfriend.
:( Oh Starry, I'm so sorry to hear this.
Praying!

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Allen1901

King's Knight
Nov 1, 2008
The Road to Damascus, Virginia U.S.A.
✟73,745.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm praying for your cousin and his girlfriend. God bless them!

Praying!

My family could use prayers at the moment too.

I'm praying for your family as well. God bless!

Reactions: ceh85
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.