Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to see several things in my Baptist Church.

No record of who gave what in the offering. Checks would be cashed in a bank like usual. Record keeping would mean the church might not get tax exempt. But the government can not restrict your pastor from preaching what they want.

The church is not a democratic institution. The Pastor and the Elders are the ones responsible to God for the Church. Elders are in charge of how the church is run. They do most of the planning and are the Spiritual head of the church. Deacons are to be servants as Scripture teaches. Visit the sick, and the ones missing services, literal wait on on people. Trustees are the ones who maintain the building and verse the physical property.

Too often unspiritual carnal believers set the programs and agenda of the church. Care should be given when new members are given authority or the ability to over-ride those who been there a long time. Voting should be permitted only after they have become a member by a new members indoctrination class. After agreeing with the churches doctrine them they become members.

The Lords Supper should be once a month after a fellowship dinner. Then new members are welcomed to the fellowship.

What are your ideas?

Reactions: actionsub