Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Both circumcision and baptism are signs and seals of God’s covenant.
There has always been , many differences concerning Baptism and Water BAPTISM .

# 1 BAPTISM // BAPTISMOS , divers Washing in Heb 9:10

#2 BAPTIZO and BAPTISMOS in Mark 7:4 with the Washing of cups , pots , tables , brasen vessels and tables or they eat NOT // OU is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE means they will NEVERRRRRRR EAT .

# 3 Here is a hard one , why then are BAPTIZED for the DEAD in 1 Cor 15:29 ??

# 4 Then in Eph 4:5 there is ONLY ONE BAPTISM ?? and BAPTISM here is the Greek word BAPTISMA , not BAPTISM !!

# 5 Then in Rom 6:2 Or are IGNORANT , that as many as were BAPTIZED into Christ were BAPTIZED into Hid DEATH ?

And for one

d Christ is seated at the right hand of God HOW than can anyone be WATER BAPTIZED into Christ today ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
There has always been , many differences concerning Baptism and Water BAPTISM .
I remember when I wanted to get my son baptized when he was around 5 or 6 years old but they would not do it because he could not rattle off enough church doctrine to qualify. I went to a church were they would baptize him. What they call infant baptism is not really a baptism it is a dedication. The whole church commits themselves to do all they can to raise the child as a christian. Then when they are of age they can join the church if they want to. But yes, churches have a lot of different beliefs when it comes to baptism.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I remember when I wanted to get my son baptized when he was around 5 or 6 years old but they would not do it because he could not rattle off enough church doctrine to qualify. I went to a church were they would baptize him. What they call infant baptism is not really a baptism it is a dedication. The whole church commits themselves to do all they can to raise the child as a christian. Then when they are of age they can join the church if they want to. But yes, churches have a lot of different beliefs when it comes to baptism.
I believe that there is a verse that can support INFANT BAPTISM , hat so ever .

I as water baptized at 17 years old , as most of the ASSEMBYS that I attended and said that anyone not WATER BAPTIZED was NOT SAVED .
But I have since seen that WATER BAPTISM as ONLY given to Israel i John 1:29-31 ONLY includes Israel and EXCLUDES GENTILES .

dan p

Upvote 0