Nique1985

Feb 24, 2011
✟15,170.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
God has never given up on me, even when I was an unloveable person
God saved me from killing myself several times, and helped me value this precious life He has given me
The Lord has blessed my mother with health, even though she laid on her death bed several times in my adult life
He gave me house to live in, a job to pay my bills, and a car to drive
The Lord has given me a child and a great fiance
God has walked with me and protected me from things that I didn't even know about.
God has been my very best friend in my times of lonliness and sadness
God has renewed my mind day by day
THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Karpalokuu

May 31, 2011
Finland
Visit site
✟15,174.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
God has given me life. God has given me family, who love me and be on my side even when I was a terrible teenager and had bad problems.
God has given me friends who love me and be on my side even when I am most unlovable person alive.
God has given me amazing opportunities in life. He has send me to travel around the world, he has shown me the way, he has helped me even with little things in life to go right.
He has given me a live worth living, and saved me from myself.
I was self cutting bulimick, but he has healed me and healed my soul.
He has forgave me all my sins and bad things I have done, and he has helped me to do good things.
God has given me everything.

Upvote 0

pitseleh

up on the roof staring at the stars.
Jul 21, 2011
in the south!
✟7,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He saved me from dying a many of times. I've almost drown thrice. (and I know how to swim) I've had countless mental breakdowns, my house almost caught on fire once, I've been through a tornado. ETC. He's always protected me. He's given me alot of talents. He's given me alot of blessings, a wonderful family. Just so much. I love him!

Upvote 0

EMEMGenesis

Aug 23, 2011
✟15,113.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God has been so good to me. He took me out of a bad situation and now I'm a published author of an inspirational book. Please support me on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.com. My book is entitled Words of Wisdom for Warriors and Stories of Encouragement. God Bless you all. Please leave a review on the book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KidVindo

Dec 10, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think god has always been there to guide me in my life and I have been taught to pray to him for help and guidance since I was very young.

Now being at the age I am (19), I have often prayed to god to guide me to what I am meant too do and I believe that it has been revealed to me, the path in which I should take. I recently got a factory job that pays me very decently and allows me to advance in a field I find interesting. Starting in the next year, I will be attending a business classes too further qualify myself.

Being from a rather poor single parent family I have always seek'd to be able to acquire a career where I can provide for all my family. That being said I believe that god has put me on the path too achieving this. It is said that god loves a hard work and I intend to work and share my profits with my loved one and god.

Upvote 0

1christian

elect
Dec 9, 2011
✟15,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Coming to the knowledge of the truth , that God really loves me , enough to send his dearly beloved Jesus to be put to death a horrible one at that , so that He could forgive me of my sins against Him , and accept me as one of His own in loving favor .

The power of God is in the cross of Jesus Christ , the doorway from a doomed life , into a blessed life. By faith alone in Gods provision , the lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world , Jesus Christ of Nazareth , king of kings and Lord of Lords Amen !

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The supernatural wisdom of the Word of God is so huge, it's like your mind is bigger than the universe and I can feel the giant wisdom of God inside me that is far more important than your healthy facial appearance, skin color, height or weight of your body. You might feel small on the outside, but on the inside, it's like a whole new giant has stepped inside you that has changed your whole life as Jesus is our healer and savior to keep your failures and clumsy mistakes to a minimum, so that you can move forward with total confidence to spread the gospel online, on an e-book like Kindle, or on printed pages of a book, anywhere on our oxygen-breathing planet.:*:.
:liturgy:
:cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums