Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
So what game are you eagerly awaiting to come out?

Me? It’s Stray. Playing a game as a cat? Yes plz

That game looks legit man hope it's good. Me personally I don't think it's been announced but if they made a Start Wars Battlefront 3 for Xbox Pc and PS5 that would be a dream for me

Upvote 0

abandonentropy

There is nothing new under the sun
Mar 9, 2016
Canada
✟56,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm..

I guess Zelda Breath Of The Wild 2 and the new Resident Evil 4 remake.

I don't know how I feel about the Resident Evil 4 remake. On one hand I don't think it needs to exist but on the other, a strict horror approach and revamped storyline might be good. I just hope they don't take the original off storefronts.

Upvote 0

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how I feel about the Resident Evil 4 remake. On one hand I don't think it needs to exist but on the other, a strict horror approach and revamped storyline might be good. I just hope they don't take the original off storefronts.

All true. I do get a bit tired of so many remakes. It feels like taking the easy route rather than expanding the universe by introducing new storylines and characters.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
RE4 is one of those classic games that still feels modern and hold up well. There are other games that would see more of an upgrade from a remake. However, they've done pretty good with the remakes. I'm optimistic they can pull it off.

Reactions: JuliusSneezer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
RE4 is one of those classic games that still feels modern and hold up well. There are other games that would see more of an upgrade from a remake. However, they've done pretty good with the remakes. I'm optimistic they can pull it off.

No doubt here either that they can pull it off. I just hope that they do the original justice. Sometimes devs get lazy. But I really did enjoy RE4. 5 wasn’t bad either but after that it kinda went downhill for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
No doubt here either that they can pull it off. I just hope that they do the original justice. Sometimes devs get lazy. But I really did enjoy RE4. 5 wasn’t bad either but after that it kinda went downhill for me.
RE5 was a fun action game. I don’t feel it needs a remake too much. I’d rather see Code Veronica redone and improved. That’s one I’ve never played and it seems to desperately needs the polish.

Upvote 0

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
RE5 was a fun action game. I don’t feel it needs a remake too much. I’d rather see Code Veronica redone and improved. That’s one I’ve never played and it seems to desperately needs the polish.

Ah Code Veronica! Forgot about that one. That was actually pretty fun too. Believe it was the first one we realized that Wesker was still kicking too. Awesome villain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Finished the game, enjoyed it. It’s not difficult and can be finished in a few hours. Since it’s a little short, it’s half the price of what a normal game is. Was fun for once being the one one who actually knocked stuff off shelves rather than the one who had to pick things up. :laughing:

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is interesting. I came in today to tell everyone about this game and this thread was in my email. But if I post it here it does not get listed a new to everyone.:(
Quizzland---++++++android

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MrSkyfish

Jesus is God!
Site Supporter
Jun 21, 2021
Lincoln
✟58,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I know it isn't new but this new expansion got me extremely excited for Destiny 2 all over again!
If you'd like to see the entire presentation you can go check it out here:

Lightfall.jpg
watch

Upvote 0